Sex dating i Jersey New Jersey
Reddit Personals - r4r - 300,000+ - Activity Partners, Groups, Dating, Hanging Out, Soulmates, FWBs
2010.04.02 06:49 cinsere Reddit Personals - r4r - 300,000+ - Activity Partners, Groups, Dating, Hanging Out, Soulmates, FWBs
2020.10.28 19:43 Leather_Term Jeffrey Epstein ‘recruiter’ admits bringing girls but denies abuse
28 Oct 2020
EXCLUSIVE: Mystery 'recruiter' for Jeffrey Epstein speaks out for first time to admit she brought three girls to the pedophile and went shopping with victim Virginia Roberts for a sexy schoolgirl outfit, but denies taking part in the abuse
A previously unknown alleged recruiter for Jeffrey Epstein has admitted to bringing three women to him but denied taking part in the abuse.
- Who exactly Rina Oh is has been a mystery since she was described as an Epstein recruiter in Virginia Roberts' draft memoir, published last year in court papers
- Roberts claimed Oh 'loved bondage, whipping, hitting and cutting her sex partner with little sharp knives until they subdued (sic) to her punishment'
- Speaking for the first time in the podcast Broken: Seeking Justice, Rina Oh, a 41-year-old artist from New Jersey, said that she dated Epstein
- He asked her to bring attractive friends to him, among Marijke Chartouni, a former model who he sexually abused
- Oh denied claims by Chartouni and fellow accuser Virginia Roberts that she participated in the sexual abuse they endured
- However, she admitted buying a schoolgirl outfit for Roberts
In an interview with the podcast Broken: Seeking Justice, Rina Oh said that she dated Epstein and thought of him as a rich older boyfriend.
He asked her to bring attractive friends to him including Marijke Chartouni, a former model who he sexually assaulted.
But in the podcast, Oh vehemently denied claims by Chartouni and fellow accuser Virginia Roberts that she participated in the sexual abuse they endured. She did admit to buying a schoolgirl outfit for Roberts.
Details about Oh, a 41-year-old artist from New jersey, have been a mystery since she was named in Roberts’ draft manuscript of her memoir which was made public last August as part of a cache of court documents.
It described in graphic detail some of the most shocking abuse the pedophile was responsible for.
In the manuscript, Roberts claimed that Oh ‘loved bondage, whipping, hitting and cutting her sex partner with little sharp knives until they subdued (sic) to her punishment in agonizing pain’.
The book described how Epstein met Oh at an art gallery where some of her own work was on display which he bought – she is now a sculptor and painter.
Roberts wrote that Oh had a ‘bubbly persona’ and ‘fit into the subservient category’ that he liked his girls to fall under.
At the time Roberts, now a 37-year-old mother-of-three who lives in Australia and goes by her married name Virginia Giuffre, was 17.
Oh, now 41, would have been around 21.
She wrote that Epstein asked Oh to help Roberts massage him, the first of a number of sexual encounters they had.
Oh would supposedly use whips and toys on Roberts and Epstein was ‘absurdly taken’ with watching the two of them together.
According to the manuscript, Epstein liked Oh so much that he rented an apartment for her and sent her and Roberts out shopping to seedy sex stores to bring back ‘sexy outfits, sex toys and bondage material’.
The interview with Oh came about after Chartouni found her: she has become the unofficial private investigator for Epstein’s victims and has helped to find their recruiters.
Through intensive online research Chartouni tracked Oh down to her home in New Jersey and she agreed to speak.
She said her reason for talking is that her husband is Vincent Amen who worked for Michael Jackson and lived on the Neverland ranch.
Amen was named as one of the five alleged unindicted co-conspirators in the unsuccessful 2005 prosecution against Jackson for molesting minors –
Amen denied the allegations.
Amen told Oh that getting his story out there saved his reputation and she decided to do the same.
In her interview Oh flatly denied the description in Roberts’ memoir.
She said: ‘I’m just letting you know that what she accused me of doing is a complete fabricated lie.
‘And I was nothing but nice to this girl (Roberts). And I actually wanted to hang out with her and she declined to hang out with me. So we actually never spent any significant amount of time together except for that one shopping adventure’.
The shopping trip in question involved Oh being called and being asked: ‘Can you take Virginia shopping for a little school girl outfit?’
Podcast host Tara Palmeri asked why Oh didn’t think it was odd Epstein was dressing up a 17-year-old girl in a schoolgirl outfit.
Oh said: ‘I wasn’t asking questions. I just did as I was told’.
Oh became evasive when pressed about why she didn’t raise the alarm.
She said: ‘And you’re asking me, well, what was she doing? I was like, well, she was there to serve a purpose. She was brought in to serve a purpose. Like she was groomed to do this……at an early age’.
Oh said that she remembered Chartouni but denied taking in her abuse.
She said: ‘I’ve brought three people to, to that place (Epstein’s New York mansion). Period. And when I’m, ready to talk about it, I’m gonna I talk about it’.
She added:’My side of the story is: I did not abuse anyone, period. People that knew about him wanted to meet him. And I brought those people there, period.
‘She (Chartouni) was one of them. And I met her very briefly. We didn’t really know each other too well. And I brought her because he kept asking me to bring your friends. So I brought her once’.
During a follow up interview with the podcast, Oh changed her story and she said: ‘I was in the room when Marijke and I were both victimized by Epstein’.
Oh has asked lawyer Brad Edwards to help her apply for compensation for the Epstein’s victims’ fund, which will be paid for from his $640m estate.
In Oh’s studio she showed the podcast producers some of her work including a painting of Prince Andrew – who Roberts claims she was forced to have sex with – as Bacchus, the god of wine.
Another painting was of Epstein’s alleged chief recruiter Ghislaine Maxwell nude in the Garden of Sin, holding a forbidden fruit in her hand like Eve.
On Oh’s Instagram page are more bizarre works including frescos of Andrew and Bill Clinton, who flew multiple times on Epstein’s planes.
Maxwell denies the allegations and is due to stand trial next July.
Prince Andrew denies having met Roberts.
The episode of Broken: Seeking Justice is out Wednesday wherever you listen to your podcasts.
submitted by Leather_Term
to Epstein [link] [comments]
2020.10.27 23:16 alexbrobrafeld Recap - 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way – Season 2 – Episode 17 “Bris-fully Ignorant”
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way – Season 2 – Episode 17 “Bris-fully Ignorant”
Jenny (Age 61, from Florida) and Sumit (Age 32, From India)
- They had sex last night, and spend several minutes talking about how much they enjoyed one another. It sounds like Jenny is the dominant one. She bought a ring for him, but he doesn’t give her the reaction she was looking for. He wants to have a special day with a ring ceremony, and not just casually give one another rings.
- Sumit has found out he needs to go to court to fight allegations of abuse from his ex-wife. They thought his ex was going to drop the case since they agreed to pay the $20k, but that’s not happening, and this is going to be a financial setback either way since he needs a lawyer. Sumit and his friend head to the courthouse in a taxi, and the segment ends for now.
- 5 hours pass, and we find out Sumit’s wife withdrew the criminal case, so the charges are dropped. The couple is relieved, and they can start moving forward with his divorce for real, but it will still take time.
Ariela (Age 28, from Princeton New Jersey) and Biniyam (Age 29, from Ethiopia)
- Two days after Avi’s birth, and the hospital is sending them home. They pack up and head out to a taxi, but they don’t have a car seat yet. It’s only a 5 minute walk home, so Bini gets out of the taxi and walks. They get back to the apartment and there are a bunch of people waiting outside with a sacrificial lamb – it’s Ethiopian tradition. The lamb is killed, and Ari gets very upset, which surprises Bini – he thought she would feel honored.
- Ari is in a lot of pain and needs rest, so Bini brings more family over to pressure her about having Avi baptized. She isn’t ready to compromise on that yet, and tells them she needs a little time to think.
- They have a discussion about naming the kid Avi, and Bini finally relents – he says he doesn’t care so much about the name, having Avi baptized is much more important. Ari says his religion is silly and stupid, it’s incredibly condescending… but she agrees to let it happen, and Bini is over the moon. Bini seems more excited about the idea of starting a family on his terms (often lamenting about the lack of accesss of his first kid), than starting one with Ari specifically, and it’s weird vibes.
- Avi is a week old, and it’s time to go back to the hospital for a checkup. They are talking about circumcision – which is tradition in both the Jewish religion, and Ethiopian culture… yet Ari is hesitant to have it done. She’s noticing a controlling pattern from Bini, where he tells her what she should eat, drink, and do. They get to the hospital and start with vaccines. Now it’s circumcision time, and Ari does make a good point about body autonomy, but Bini keeps up the pressure to have it done. The doctors take the baby to have the operation done, but Ari goes back into the room and takes her kid back, and the episode ends.
Deavan (Age 23, from Utah) and Jihoon (Age 29, from South Korea)
- Jihoon takes Deavan into his job, because she wants to see what he does. His co-workers think it’s kind of strange, but go along with it. Deavan asks his boss if he knew that Jihoon used to sell stolen phones (he did not know), and then tells them they how they should do their job (they should fix the phones before they sell them to make more $). It’s truly awful to watch.
- They are talking about wedding planning, and are going to check out a wedding hall. She wants a big party this time around. She doesn’t like what she’s seeing, it’s a huge space, that looks more a runway that leads to a stage than something traditional. Jihoon and his family laugh when Deavan says they should hang out, eat food, and dance all night. She’s back to being disappointed I him.
Kenneth (Age 57, from Florida) and Armando (Age 31, from Mexico)
- They are still driving home from Arm’s parents. Kenny is realizing he should have put more effort into learning Spanish, because he can’t communicate with Hannah. They arrive at home, and Hanna is happy, so the men are happy. Ken clearly wants to step into a co-parenting role, and is in a big hurry to do so, which does come off as a bit pushy to me.
- They go to the market with Hannah. Once again Ken’s lack of Spanish speaking skills is a clear issue. He doesn’t like the way Armando let’s Hannah do whatever she wants, and wants to be on equal footing as a co-parent despite this only being day two of his life with Hannah (and week two of his move to Mexico). Meanwhile Armando feels like he’s taking care of two people since Ken can’t even order food. They get into a little spat about all of this, and Arm doesn’t feel understood by Ken, and Ken realizes he’s being pushy.
Yazan (Age 24, from Amman, Jordan) and Brittany (Age 26, from Florida)
- She’s still in the US. She told Yazan she won’t come back til he has his finances in order, and can buy her a plane ticket. It’s a bit of a ruse though – really, she’s taking advantage of his struggle to buy more time, because she has another court date next week. She does a video call with him, and she’s getting the money for a ticket, but he seems kind of pissed about it and hangs up on her. They re-establish the call, and he yells at her for showing her boobs off, and hangs up again.
- B goes to the beach with a friend. She’s finally got her divorce, but she’s seeing that Yazan isn’t really the partner she’s looking for… but she does have a plane ticket to go back to Jordan. Yazan is allegedly sending mixed signals, promising to side with Brit one moment, then pressuring her to convert and get married the next.
Tim (Age 34, from Texas) and Melyza (Age 29, from Colombia)
submitted by alexbrobrafeld
to 90DayFiance [link] [comments]
2020.10.26 08:34 Niccolo_PagaNANI I put the first paragraph of the wiki article of cock and ball tourture and got quite the interesting read. A round history it talks about the greatest mad lad who never lived.
Cock and ball torture (CBT), penis torture or dick torture is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the penis or testicles. This may involve directly painful activities, such as genital piercing, wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation, kneeing or kicking. The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, or emotional pleasure through erotic humiliation, or knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant. Many of these practices carry significant health risks. Terminology [ edit ] Cock and ball torture is commonly practiced by BDSM practitioners of all types, from rope bondage, leather cuffs and whips to piercing and penetrating, with a number of specific techniques depending on the preferred equipment, the rules and the sex of the participants. Some, but not all, forms of CBT involve the application of painful stress-enhancing techniques. In one, the ball is flogged in a circular motion around the testicle; another involves more intense or extreme stress on the balls with the use of a whip, paddles, bullwhip, rope or leather. Another form uses more intense stimulation by both partners in an attempt to break the testicles. Usage [ edit ] Examples of use of cock and ball torture include genital piercing or piercing, deliberate breaking or stretching of the testicles, testicle whipping (the term used varies depending on context) or bullwhip ball-breaking, or the torment of sexual arousal. It can be a safe but intense form of BDSM that can be pleasurable or traumatising. Practitioners consider it a sport, competition or torture. There is also an athletic discipline of CBT, "battling balls", which involves using the maximum of 1,000 joules of electrical current. Methods [ edit ] In some cases a CBT technique may simply result in the testicles being stretched to dangerous lengths or increased discomfort. In other cases the testicles may be ripped or torn out or may be gagged and bound together. Many techniques are often practiced under the guise of masochism or sadomasochism, with the partners secretly preferring one method over another. In fact, very few actually involve pain as a goal. Most involve pain or discomfort, but the use of pain or discomfort as an end result is rare, although it may be what is preferred by one or both parties. Common practice in CBT is to inflict significant stress on the testicles without causing injury. However, some techniques are severe enough to cause pain to the testicles and sometimes do. This is almost always dangerous, but may be desirable for the sadist. Some injuries and fatalities can occur because the balls may be gagged, tied together or entwined with another body part, such as the penis. More severe injuries and deaths have been attributed to cock and ball torture in which the testicles are ruptured or exploded. Most injuries are caused by the direct impact of the injury on the testicles, not the severity of the technique. History [ edit ] French physician Frédéric Cuénod is believed to be the first to perform CBT on a human (though he may have used the words "fucking" or "pounding"), which is listed in his 1967 book The Black Book of Sexual Decay, co-authored with Gérard Aubert. The book, published as a manual on sexual deviance, describes both deliberate breaking of the testicles (of unknown, legal or medical purpose) and research studies that have been performed, which include bringing a rabbit's scrotum to the full-size scrotum and describing what happened. Stressing the testicles is believed to have started in the Middle Ages. The tradition may have started in Spain, and was later brought to France and the rest of Europe by gypsies. Similar practice was common in Central and South America, particularly among indigenous peoples such as the Mayans and the Caribbean Maroons. James H. Fetzer, author of Masturbating to Birth Control, attributes the practice to a Mayan prophet named Kabili, who supposedly said that if his people strangled the testicles of a female infanticide victim, she would not fall in love and bear him a child. Fetzer suggests that in the process of strangling the victim, the testicles became cut or bruised and ruptured, and eventually collapsed. Yemeni medical researcher Ahmad Al-Alawi and his colleagues claim that in the Islamic era, genital mutilation of Yemeni girls was performed, causing "squeezing of the testicles or tearing out of them". Cock and ball torture [ edit ] Chester Spatt, a newspaper editor, invented CBT in 1938. It is a variation of international ball torture. During the 1930s, Spatt practised CBT with the consent of his wife. She later described their practice in an interview with Spatt's biographer, Ruth Wedgwood, in 1964. Spatt explained the choice of the practice as a natural progression of his sadism, having experimented with light BDSM, and wanted to challenge his own physical capabilities with extreme forms of pain. He then decided to try out CBT as an experiment to "prove its desirability and, if possible, the plausibility of its treatment. Spatt likened the feeling of CBT to a "tormented spermatozoon in the waiting-room of life". Spatt claimed he discovered the technique by accident, when he was trying to kill a fly with a screwdriver and was left with a hole in his hand. He decided to experiment on himself by putting the screwdriver near his testicles, but not in, and the tool produced a spasm of pain. He then waited for a few days before trying CBT. Spatt began experimenting with CBT after deciding to stop practising BDSM. CBT represented a "redundant pleasure" which gave him "one more element of titillation to add to the competition of sexual stimulation." Spatt said he tried to make it as severe as possible. One of his early experiments involved breaking one testicle and crushing the other into the scrotum. He tried to prevent CBT from causing the excessive pain associated with strangulation and asphyxiation. Spatt said, "In practice this has been somewhat haphazard." His wife, Naomi, apparently had no interest in the practice and did not participate. Spatt kept a jar of urine in the kitchen and a bucket of water by the bed and would use the liquid to spray the testicles, filling the jar with warm urine each time. Spatt was sometimes accompanied by three women who would watch the ball torture. Spatt went on to try CBT on more than 600 people, and claimed he always came out of the ordeal unscathed, although this is disputed. In a later interview Spatt said, "I was sure I would never die...and if I died it would be an amusing way to go. The aim, I believe, was that I would avoid the boredom of death by going by some appalling route." Spatt described the feeling of pain he got in the testicles as "sensation as if [he] were being squeezed between great weights. There is a feeling of immense tension in the body and it is as if the innards are being crumpled up. I feel, at any rate, I go to sleep after a while. [...] The physical effects are there, but it is the mental effect which I experience." Spatt stated that because the testicles cannot be squeezed through a hole in the scrotum, they must be squeezed by passing through the urethra. He did not wear underwear, except for the socks, and they would sag down to his knees during his CBT sessions. Spatt gave his method to the Middle East, where he eventually practised CBT for 10 years. He published a book, Bondage and Beyond, in 1960. Spatt said of CBT, "It is painful, it is horrible, it is unforgettable. It has no class distinction. If I am going to kill myself it will be in this way. That is why I think it is worthy of contemplation." Donald Marshall reported the same method by Spatt in his book, BDSM: "This 'buttock pinch', in which the victim's testicles are pinched by the attacker with the fingers, is known as 'Chester Spatt's Cock and Ball Torture', though it is a long way from the original idea of male homosexuality." Marshall quoted Spatt as saying "This new art was to replace the old one of male homosexuality and was more satisfactory to many who had become disturbed by it...The technique is impracticable to practise on just one person, but the ability of a skilled slave to do it, and of their master to enjoy the display, added greatly to its appeal to many." Marshall also reported that the technique is referred to in the BDSM literature as "Spatt's Flush", "Chester Spatt's Baffle" or simply "Spatt's Torture". In his book, Not in the Business, Daley Richards related the technique of "Spatt's Torture", mentioning "I used to squeeze his balls as hard as I could. He would use an electric bicycle to give the pain the most out of bounds. He had a lot of hair in there so it was quite easy to grasp the testicles and really make him squeal, giving me plenty of time to do what I wanted to do." In 1956, Spatt attempted to explain why there was no way to play the game without the ability to injure the testicles. He described the evolution of CBT in his article "Bondage and its concomitants". Spatt wrote, "It was not possible for the Master to play the game without inflicting the injury to the victim, and since this injury hurt him it was all right. "We discovered that he has two or three balls", I said. "These balls are his most private part of his anatomy; and we could not leave them undefended. They were thus impossible to contain in the fiddle. Therefore we devised the proper toy, which allowed us to use the testicles as we chose". In his essay "The Leisure Hour" Spatt wrote about the difficulties of the field, especially explaining the game. He wrote, "Since none of the syndicates will admit to what they are doing, it is no use trying to teach people to play the game. It is necessary for me to show by strict demonstrations that the role of the man as slave, as distinguished from that of the male as human being, is possible, and that, once mastered, the rules of the game can be used to bring out the player's natural attributes, without trampling on his dignity". By the 1960s Spatt's private practice was in decline. A&E Television Networks (ATN) and Mid-America Television Broadcasting (MATV) hired Spatt as a consultant for videotaped training, mainly for their experiment programs. Spatt appeared as a guest on TV shows and in numerous instructional articles, such as "The Kama Sutra in Action" for the Beach Boys and Billy Vaughn's instructional TV series. On 18 May 1968, Spatt appeared on an episode of The Merv Griffin Show in New York City, and discussed his secret technique of penis massage. He was accompanied on the program by Stanley Stoller, one of his former students, to demonstrate the technique. Griffin's positive response to the penis massage technique enabled Spatt to move forward with public performances of penis massage. These were performed in his apartment by his nurse, Shirley Mills, wearing a green tuxedo, and for which he charged $5 per ticket. Spatt eventually performed up to six shows per week at various theatres in New York City. By 1972, Spatt earned an income of $6,500 per week performing the massages, but the act of massaging his patients during the performance cost him $50 per hour. Nunzio Quaresmi, one of Spatt's former students, stated that the act of massaging in Spatt's apartment was very intimate, and that Spatt typically asked his students "to conduct intercourse" with his clients. Quaresmi also stated that Spatt had "a peculiar technique of kneading" and that Spatt "is a sculptor", adding "I have never seen anybody in the art of massage do so much motion." Death and legacy [ edit ] Spatt died in March 1973 of a brain hemorrhage at the age of 61. Spatt had requested that he be cremated and his ashes scattered at sea, rather than interred in a cemetery, and that he be buried wearing an eighteenth-century (clean-shaven) leather costume. According to Quaresmi, the last known article written by Spatt was dated May 1974, in the Philadelphia police log for the night of his death. However, a New York police department report states that Spatt died on March 18, 1973. Quaresmi added that, according to Spatt's nurse, Shirley Mills, Spatt had always hoped to be buried in a cockfighting costume, and had recently purchased a cockfighting mask in lieu of a coffin. The works of Spatt are divided into three main sections: "His Patents and Illustrations", "Science and Science Methods" and "Characteristics of Man". Notable students [ edit ] Spatt had two major international students during his lifetime: Nunzio Quaresmi, a science teacher at Richard Stockton High School in New Jersey, and Richard Sloan, a dentist who taught at Maine School of Technology. Spatt also trained women in his practice. In 1968, he taught future U.S. Representative Ellen Tauscher of California. Spatt's second wife was Lois Ludwig. Legacy [ edit ] On April 15, 1977, the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, along with the University of Miami and the University of South Florida, established the "Adolph Spatt Award" to honor Spatt's contributions to the teaching of science, especially in relation to athletics. The awards are given yearly, by the President of the Association for Experiment Teaching in Engineering Education. Spatt's brother, George, wrote an account of the life of Adolph Spatt entitled An Appeal to the Masters of the Body, in 1991. A new Adolph Spatt building was built at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, to provide students and clinicians in the medical field with improved opportunities to perform procedures involving the groin, as this was an area of expertise in Spatt's practice. Possibly the most famous penis massage technique is the "chicken wing" method of massage created by Tom Voegtlin. In 1999, The Red Pen, a journal focusing on the practical use of yoga in business, published an article by a University of New Mexico student whose dissertation was about the penile-rejuvenation technique taught by Spatt. The student identified Spatt as one of three men who influenced him in his life. Other men were Abraham Lincoln and Alfred Hitchcock. The film Kama Sutra: A Touch of the King, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme, deals with the culture of sexual pleasure and mastery practiced by Spatt in his private practice. In the comic book series Skin&Earth, Spatt's followers are classified as "Urban Knights", those who want to know about the "Kama Sutra". Spatt is mentioned in the 2005 film The Big Wedding.[citation needed
submitted by Niccolo_PagaNANI
to aigeneratedmemes [link] [comments]
2020.10.26 05:06 BusyRing3 This is a big lesson to me.
yes.... I have the courage to actually make a big confession.
Let me start by saying that about 6 years ago I met this guy by accident, yes..... plain accident!!! Honestly I wasn't looking.. and somehow we got into a relationship with a guy 15 years older than me. This has been the deepest relationship I have ever had in MY LIFE!! why ?? I got to experience how's like to have sex with someone I actually loved, and basically experience love to a deeper level. How ? it got to a point where, we got to accept each other just like each one of us is. Which is a very hard thing to come by. Moreover, not everything has been a peach cobbler. ( I am very aware of that) honestly I have dropped this relationship, and dated other people ( nothing serious) in one instance, I dated this guy in New Jersey (I'm from NYC) well..... we ended up having an argument at 11PM in Jersey with the "new guy" (middle of nowhere) I was totally stuck!!!! Guess who picked me up ? yes! this man traveled all the way from Brooklyn to Jersey, and basically rescued me.
On the other hand, because of misunderstandings, and disagreements about 5 months ago we broke up again, but this time around I got into a relationship with this other guy which honestly had a lot of money, and was willing to spend it. Moreover, the biggest turn off was how insecure, and BIG TIME JEALOUS he IS! oh my.... and the other day, while I was at one of the best spas getting the best of the best. I was thinking about my ex, specially on how he gave me FREEDOM!!! on how he never ever mentioned on who I was texting, or if I was looking at someone. Nostalgia hit me big time!!! by the way, I was with my "new boyfriend" so I decided to go to the ladies bathroom, and give him a call from a blocked number. It did not take long for him to pick up, and I said: Listen, I am kidnapped, cannot talk for long. I just want to see you, and make sure you are ok. Even though his voice changed, because he understood I was with someone else. He agreed.... The next morning, I got into a huge argument with the new guy, because of his pshyco jealousy was out of hand, gratefully we broke up.... and on the same day ( afternoon) I was sitting on a restaurant with my ex. He simply said the kindest words. Busyring.. is not worth it for you to be stressed, calm down, you have gone through rougher times before, is this individual still around ? (NO). I just felt like a soft breeze running through my face, because this man didn't judge me, he just gave me comfort, hugged me, gave me 85 kisses, and bought me dinner. Crazy as it sounds. I honestly love this man!
submitted by BusyRing3
to confessions [link] [comments]
2020.10.26 01:52 momo-official [Adam Driver Standom] Adam Driver Makes Fun of a Fan's Gift in the New Yorker
I quite enjoyed writing and receiving feedback on my Halsey post, so I thought I'd do another post about a different fandom. This time, we're delving into the extremely chaotic Adam Driver standom. PLEASE NOTE: SEVERAL COMMENTS, USERNAMES, ETC. ARE LINKED AND SCREENSHOTTED HERE FOR EVIDENCE'S SAKE. DO NOT HARASS ANYONE INVOLVED. DO NOT DOXX ANYONE OR ATTEMPT TO CHASE THEM DOWN. TL;DR:
The Adam Driver fandom is split down the middle. Things came to a head when a fan from one side of the fandom gave Adam a wooden carving of his dog and he called them out in a New Yorker article months later. It turned out the person who made the wood carving is associated with fans who are convinced he is divorced from (or in the process of divorcing) his wife after Adam had an affair with Daisy Ridley. Wank ensued.
I'm going to start with the event and work backwards to the context. Let's start with the basics.
Basic Terminology: What is a Stan?
Eminem's song "Stan"
describes a so-called "stalker fan," someone who is obsessed with an artist to the point of shaping their entire life around them. The term gained some prominence on Livejournal gossip blog "Oh No They Didn't" to describe superfans of artists, actors, and celebrities. Currently, a "stan" is anyone who posts exclusively or semi-exclusively about a famous person, group, or band, and a "standom" is a fandom made up of stans.
I've previously posted about Halsey stans; this post, however, is about Adam Driver stans.
Who is Adam Driver?
You most likely know 36-year-old Adam Driver
from his work in the Star Wars franchise as the fearsome Kylo Ren
, son of Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa. (WARNING: Article may contain spoilers.) What you may not know about Adam is his strange backstory, his marriage to his wife Joanne Tucker
, and his rich filmography outside of Star Wars.
Born in California and raised in Indiana in a conservative family, Adam had dreams of leaving his small town of Mishawaka to become an actor. However, after 9/11, Adam, like many Americans, found himself swept up in the wave of patriotism that seized the USA, and he applied to become a Marine. He served for three years at Camp Pendelton, California as a mortarman
and speaks fondly about his time in the Corps, as well as the friends he made. He was later honorably discharged for breaking his collarbone in a mountain biking accident and watched with guilt as his friends went on to fight in the ongoing War on Terror in the Middle East.
However, Adam was already reconsidering his career path during his service. A training exercise involving white phosphorous took a turn for the deadly, and he recalls
I was like, ‘I’m going to smoke cigarettes and be an actor when I get out.’ Those were my two thoughts. I wanted to smoke cigarettes and be an actor.
After leaving the military, Adam, like many marines, had trouble adjusting to civilian life and puttered around the Midwest doing odd jobs. His second application to the acting school, Julliard, was accepted, and Adam dropped everything to move to New York City. During his education, he fell in love with acting and found its controlled release of emotions therapeutic. You can hear his TED talk about how acting helped him express himself and adjust to civilian life here.
He met his wife, Joanne, in his cohort. The two married in 2013 and went on to found Arts in the Armed Forces
, or AITAF:
a charity dedicated to bringing free, high-quality theater to military bases and to veterans's families.
Adam is famously shy and reclusive. He and his wife successfully hid the fact that they had a son for two years.
While he isn't rude to fans, coworkers, or industry professionals, Adam is defensive of his personal space and reacts poorly
to being candidly photographed in public.
He does not have social media, giving fans very little opportunity to speak or interact with him. If you want to say hi to him at all, you either have to wait for a charity auction, camp out for a red carpet, or attend an AITAF event and hope that he's there in-person. So when Adam announced a Broadway run in 2019, fans were thrilled at the opportunity to finally meet their idol.
March-July 2019: "Burn This" Burn This
is a somewhat obscure play by playwright Lanford Wilson. A Broadway revival was performed in 2019 with Keri Russel as the main character, Anna, and Adam as her love interest, Pale. The two begin a hasty love affair when Robbie, Pale's brother and Anna's roommate, dies suddenly in a boating accident and Pale comes by to collect Robbie's belongings. Robbie was gay, and the play takes place during the AIDS epidemic of the 1980s.
The play isn't done often, partially because Pale is a challenging role: a fast-talking cokehead from New Jersey with violent mood swings. Pale is openly homophobic, yet spends the play trying to figure out how to mourn his brother. It takes skill to capture the subtlety in Wilson's writing and not downgrade Pale to a violent brute with no emotion. Adam originally played Pale during his tenure at Julliard and took on the role again for the Broadway revival. The play did so well that it was nominated for a Tony for Best Revival, and Adam was nominated for Best Actor in a Stage Play.
The "Burn This" Stage Door
It's common among theater fans to wait at the stage door to greet the actors, get their programs signed, and even (if they're lucky) chat with their idols for a bit. Occasionally, the crowd is sparse, but stage doors for famous actors are usually heavily crowded, even mobbed. Security is often needed for the safety of the crowd and the performers. Tom Hiddleston, for example, had a huge crowd 5-6 people deep at its thinnest
when I met him after Betrayal
Adam was no exception: the Burn This stage door
usually had a moderate crowd after every show, and so the Hudson Theater was outfitted with several security guards and barricades, including a personal bodyguard for Adam himself. Early videos of the stage door show a small crowd, but as the play wore on, security measures became more intense.
In spite of the crowd, the Burn This
stage door was usually pleasant and calm. Adam exited the theater promptly after the show ended each night, and he was incredibly sweet and patient with fans outside of the stage door. Throughout almost all of spring, Adam patiently stopped to sign every single person's Playbill, shake hands, and say hi. On one memorable occasion, he carried his dog, Moose, from the stage door to his car
before coming back to sign programs. Plenty of videos exist on Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, and Reddit of peaceful interactions.
From my own experience at the door, I can personally say he will slow down for fans and happily greet them if they are calm and polite. If.
June 2019: Someone Jumps The Stage
Stage door interactions slowed down around May. I was fortunate enough to meet Adam at the stage door, as were many friends who went around May 4th; others, however, waited for Adam, only to be told he was not coming. This sort of lag is normal, especially in the middle of a play run that's showing 8 performances a week: the actors are usually tired and want nothing more than to go home and get some sleep.
However, some fans were not satisfied. Some especially dedicated playgoers began staking out all
entrance/exit points of the Hudson Theater. Sure enough, on days he didn't sign, Adam was leaving through the main entrance of the theater, accompanied by a small security detail. (Bear in mind that the main entrance =/= the stage door: the stage door was behind
the theater and on an entirely separate street.) A video was posted on Twitter in June 2019
of Adam leaving the main entrance of the Hudson Theater with his head down; in the background, you can hear a small crowd of people shouting after him. One woman gets right to the door of his car, but she is otherwise non-aggressive, and Adam gently turns her down before getting into the vehicle.
Reactions to this post were brief and basically amounted to, "Hey what the fuck OP," but this was only the tip of the iceberg when it came to weird, out-of-touch fan behavior.
Days later, a strange Twitter thread emerged,
detailing a drunk woman who had to be kicked out of the Hudson and blocked from going near Adam
at the stage door. Details of the thread were corroborated by others who were either at the same show or friends with OP. The story goes like this:
A woman got a little too tipsy on 17 dollar beers at the Hudson and sat through the entire show without incident. However, just after bows had ended and the actors had left, the woman stood up, made her way to the front of the stage, and climbed up.
She then promptly made her way backstage, where she reportedly gave Keri Russel a huge fright before being escorted out by security. Once she was outside of the backstage area, the stage jumper persisted in trying to dodge security and get in front of Adam, insisting she was a "friend." Adam came out and signed as normal, not once paying attention to the screaming woman trying to dodge several security guards. Adam made his way home unscathed, and the stage jumper was never seen again.
But somehow, this was not the incident that made the news. At this point, you may be wondering why this was not the most memorable incident of the Burn This
stage door. How could Adam or Keri not
talk about the drunk woman who suddenly appeared backstage?
That's because the incident that did
make the news has its roots deep in Adam Driver standom. Those roots dig into some very dark places.
We have arrived at the most famous incident at the Burn This
stage door: the dog carving.
Summer 2019: The Dog Carving
In the summer, an Adam Driver stan by the username Missus-Misanthrope
waited at the stage door with a special gift for Adam Driver: a wood carving
of his beloved dog, Moose.
I have seen a picture of the (supposed) carving, but to maintain Missus-Misanthrope's privacy, I will not be posting a screenshot here. Essentially, it's a small, flat block of wood with Moose's smiling face woodburned into it. I am not a fan of Missus-Misanthrope (or her kin in our fandom) by any means, but it is extremely
When Adam made his way to her at the stage door, Missus-Misanthrope greeted him and handed him the carving. A GIF of this interaction is here.
At the beginning of the GIF, Adam is looking down, presumably at the wood carving. He nods at it and thanks Missus-Misanthrope with a smile. He turns hands it off to his security team. There is a long pause where he appears to be either waiting for his security team or examining the carving. Finally, he turns back to Missus-Misanthrope without making eye contact and continues signing Playbills. His expression is neutral.
Let me be abundantly clear: this exact GIF is impossible
to find. This write-up took a while, partially because I was looking all over for the damn thing. It has been scrubbed
from the Internet. The original Imgur post is set to "private." Accounts have been erased, posts have been either deleted or archived, and Twitters have been suspended, deactivated, or moved. It took over a week of me asking everyone I knew, combing individual Twitters by date, and abusing the Wayback Machine before someone eventually found it and sent it to me.
Missus-Misanthrope wanted this GIF gone from the Internet. This
was the interaction Adam Driver remembered from his stage door. This
interaction would become infamous months later, in October, when it came up during an interview.
October 2019: The New Yorker Article
During the Burn This
run, author Michael Schumer interviewed Adam Driver for the New Yorker.
The article was released in October 2019 and can be found here
. I highly recommend it: it's a stunning interview, capturing a lot of the nuances of Adam's personality as he goes about his pre-show ritual.
However, this interview made waves because of Adam's off-hand comment about fan interactions at the stage door (emphasis mine):
On the couch was a piece of fan art he had received at the stage door. During “Girls,” strangers would often share details about their sex lives with him. (One guy stopped him in the subway and said, “I love that scene where you pee on her in the shower,” then turned to his girlfriend and said, fondly, “I pee on her all the time.”) But “Star Wars” has made him uncomfortably famous. “This one woman who has been harassing my wife came to the show and gave me a creepy wood carving that she made of my dog,” he said.
The stage jumper, the fans pursuing him at all doors into and out of the Hudson, seemed to fade away in comparison to this ten seconds of stage door history. Adam mentions the "creepy wood carving," and it is never touched upon again. But that one sentence sent stans into fits
Some began gleefully sharing the original GIF of the interaction; others laughed at Missus-Misanthrope or showed her pity
. Still more questioned whether or not it was appropriate to give Adam a portrait of his dog at all: even though Adam has featured Moose in photoshoots, stage door interactions, and even a news interview,
opinions are mixed about how much fans are allowed to comment on his personal life. The wood carving of Moose seemed to toe that line in an uncomfortable way and ignited heated discussion on what behavior was "allowed" and "not allowed."
But there is a short passage just after Adam's comment about the wood carving that hints at the dark heart of this scandal:
He and Tucker have a young son, whose birth they kept hidden from the press for two years, in what Driver called “a military operation.” Last fall, after Tucker’s sister, who was launching a peacoat business, accidentally made her Instagram account public and someone noticed the back of his son’s head in one picture, the news wound up on Page Six.
Under what circumstances would Adam and Joanne have to hide a child for two years?
Recall that Adam was not just scandalized by the wood carving (emphasis mine):
“This one woman who has been harassing my wife came to the show and gave me a creepy wood carving that she made of my dog."
No, something about Missus-Misanthrope herself had made him deeply uncomfortable. The wood carving wasn't the whole of the issue: it was something about how the fandom had treated his wife and the news of their child.
Here was where the real drama about this tiny wood carving lied.
Daiver Fandom and adamdriverfans
Missus-Misanthrope was part of a subreddit called "adamdriverfans
." Not to be confused with the main Adam Driver subreddit, "adamdriver," adamdriverfans is incredibly small (only about 3000 subscribers) and, on the surface, appears to be a normal subreddit about Adam and his work. EDIT:
It's 3,000 subcribers, not 300. Missed a zero!
However, probe deeper, and adamdriverfans reveals its true nature. The subreddit is, in part, a haven for discussion between Daivers,
or people that "ship" Adam Driver and Daisy Ridley and want them to be in a relationship. ("Ship" is short for "relationship.")
Daivers are not to be confused with "Reylos," Star Wars fans who want Adam and Daisy's respective characters, Kylo Ren and Rey, to date. Daivers go one step further and want the actors
to be together. Any Daivers found on adamdriverfans are the most extreme iteration of this kind of 'shipper: they believe that Adam and Daisy had an affair
, followed by a falling-out somewhere around The Force Awakens,
and that Lucasfilm (and their respective publicists) have been keeping them separate. This line of thinking also posits that Joanne is an ice queen keeping Adam on a short leash.
This is not to say that all posters on adamdriverfans are Daivers; many want what's best for Adam and see it as their right to comment on Adam's personal life. But it's challenging to separate posts from true-blue Daivers, posts from those who think Adam and Daisy had an affair, and posts from users who simply hate Joanne Tucker. In my opinion, it's impossible
to go near the subreddit unless you believe, on some level, that Joanne and Adam should separate, and that Daisy is a factor in that separation.
Multiple posts exist trashing Joanne Tucker
and questioning whether or not the baby is Adam's. Someone doxxed Adam and Joanne and discovered multiple residences, fueling speculation on whether or not they were "secretly" divorced or otherwise separated. There is "evidence"
that their marriage is a sham or otherwise a marriage of convenience.
Supporters of Joanne and Adam's marriage and critiques of the subreddit are considered "blind" mean girls
ignoring the truth and looking for someone to bully. In reality, the fans on adamdriverfans are hostile towards non-members: One poster even called other women "creepy" for asking to shake Adam's hand at the stage door.
Still another post implies that fans who don't believe the rumors are waiting for their chance to sleep with Adam.
For its part, the mods of adamdriverfans posit the subreddit as a place for healthy discussion
. Other stans treat adamdriverfans as a joke, leading the mods to be mostly hostile to those questioning the constant dunking on Adam and his wife. Dissenters have even been speculated to be PR people
deflecting any discussion of Joanne and Adam's relationship in the hopes of saving *Burn This'*s ticket sales:
4Chan is full of PR people trying to shut down discussion by posting outrageous, disprovable claims in an effort to discredit all info about Joanne. You are a threat because you have a credible story.
This is why Burn This is selling slowly. There are tickets available for every single night and whole parts of the theatre are empty on some nights. Joanne is a PR disaster. They can’t even call on their friends and connections to help fill the seats
It's worthy of note that the Daiver and anti-Joanne communities extends into TikTok and other social media: for example, there is an entire Instagram account
" dedicated to posting personal photos and making fun of Joanne. Here, I focus on adamdriverfans because it was the main vehicle for Missus-Misanthrope to post her thoughts and feelings.
Missus-Misanthrope had been recognized by Adam for a reason: she had already tried to pass a carving (speculated to be the very same dog carving given in 2019) to Adam via Joanne at an AITAF donor event in 2018.
Bear in mind that AITAF events are primarily for celebrating veterans and bringing accessible theater to them and their families. They are not
fan events for Adam Driver. However, Missus-Misanthrope saw her opportunity to interact with Adam when she saw Joanne and a friend at the bar (bolding for emphasis by me):
I am an artist and had two gifts that I wanted to try to get to Adam. One was an anniversary plaque for AITAF, the other was a portrait of his dog. When I saw Joanne, I thought she would be the perfect person to help me accomplish this.
From the second I approached her, she made me feel like garbage. I was polite, I thanked her for her work with AITAF. When I said that I had gifts for Adam, she asked me if I was a veteran. When I said no, she narrowed her eyes at me and asked me "how did you get IN HERE?" as though she suspected that I had... snuck in?
"I donated money that was very hard to come by and purchased a ticket" I responded.
She chuckled smugly and said "oh... you're a DONOR. No. I can't help you."
I was taken aback... I was not sure that I heard her correctly. "You can't do anything? If I give them to you can you..."
Then she turned to the woman she was with and said "Lindsay, this... DONOR has PRESENTS for ADAM."
Then they both just... laughed? Like how could I EVER think that they would let me give my STUPID presents to ADAM.
Missus-Misanthrope continued describing feelings of hurt, dismissal, and betrayal.
I felt like they both viewed me like I was NOTHING.
I have never felt like such a freaking idiot in my life.
So... that was something. I almost cried. Went into the situation really admiring Joanne. Left the situation feeling really disillusioned and crappy and like I did something wrong. It sucked to look forward to that event so much and work hard to overcome anxiety to travel to NY alone and have some awful crap like that happen.
She implies that, had Adam not commented his gratitude towards donors later on in the event, she would not have felt appreciated or seen (emphasis mine):
Adam was very vocal about his appreciation of the donors to AITAF so at least I didn't feel like complete useless trash.
I hope she isn't treating a lot of donors like this. This could really make some people look at AITAF in a different light if she is the only person they interact with.
A later comment in the same thread underlines feelings of betrayal (emphasis mine):
I have played it over and over in my head and I literally didn't do anything wrong. I mean, even if I had, she is a grown woman... why was she laughing at me? I felt like I was in a freaking nightmare.
Her behavior was so ugly and childish. If she is doing this to people, they NEED to speak up. I don't know why anyone feels like they need to protect her if she is really treating people this way. This type of behavior coming from her can impact the reputation of Adam and AITAF.
I am going to be sending an official complaint to AITAF about my experience. It was just so, so not okay.
By the time Missus-Misanthrope attended the stage door in 2019, she had already publicly expressed dislike of Joanne and became a valued member of adamdriverfans. And Adam, whether through his wife or through other incidents at other AITAF events, knew full well who she was.
October 2019: Your Friendly Neighborhood Pariah
Fans elsewhere quickly identified the "creepy wood carving" girl as Missus-Misanthrope. EDIT:
I've been informed that it was not fans, but Missus-Misanthrope's husband,
who identified her. Her husband left an angry comment (now deleted) on the author's Twitter.
adamdriverfans, predictably, went absolutely apeshit.
The article was deemed to be "angry"
and vengeful towards fans like Missus-Misanthrope for no reason. A poster deemed calling Missus-Misanthrope out in the article "classless." There was worry that Missus-Misanthrope was now in danger due to Adam's comment:
This fan has NOTHING. Who is going to protect her from the onslaught of Adam’s rabid fans and even the media who will likely try and track her down?
Other members of adamdriverfans said that Adam was well within his right to say something:
People are taking this way too personally. The fact is, there are a lot of Adam Driver "fans" out there who have been too creepy, taken things too far, and done gross stuff like deliberately scribble his wife out of photos they took together. Are those fans in the minority? Yeah, I'm positive of that.
But he has every right to his opinion and every right to express boundaries like any other person out there. I'm not even a huge fan of the dude and I get where he's coming from, regardless of how awkwardly he puts it.
He doesn't owe anybody anything. No one is entitled to him being 24/7 super nice and positive and not mentioning stuff like this.
Those who side with Missus-Misanthrope say that Adam was targeting Missus-Misanthrope on purpose
My issue with the article was not that Adam expressed being creeped out by a fan/defending his wife. My issue is that he targeted someone specific. This fan had been having issues with AD and giving him this specific woodcarving for a YEAR now. I believe that this specific fan was mentioned on purpose. I don’t believe in coincidences.
But what about Missus-Misanthrope? Well...she didn't feel good, to put it lightly. In a statement to the subreddit entitled "Your Friendly Neighborhood Pariah,"
Missus-Misanthrope defended her behavior at the 2018 AITAF event:
I simply approached her in a common area of the theatre because I was advised by AITAF staff that I could talk to her about handing my gifts for AITAF and Adam off to someone who was able to help. Had I not been told that she was someone who could help me after the AITAF folks said that I should "definitely try to get the gifts to Adam" because "he will love them" I would not have even spoken to her.
All I was trying to do was give something to someone that I admire and to a foundation that I support. I wasn't trying to break up a marriage or be manipulative. I was following advice from people who work for AITAF and it ended up turning into a very unpleasant situation.
Regarding the stage door interaction, Missus-Misanthrope felt attacked and exhausted:
Less than 24 hours later, I was being attacked and insulted for basically just existing in the same place as Adam. I now just wish I had never gone.
This fandom makes me sad and a little bit sick. I am going to just continue existing as I have been in the past. I am just doing my best. If people hate me, I doubt that I can change that. I have no control over what anyone does but my own self. So I am just going to focus on being a decent person and treating others with kindness.
The mods on adamdriverfans followed up with a post
Here at this sub we have had the pleasure and privilege of knowing MissusMisanthrope and we have seen firsthand how brave she has been in the face of so much bullying and harassment – all because she had spoken about incident with Joanne Tucker and for daring to give Adam Driver a gift. What happened yesterday though is on an entirely different level altogether. What has happened to MissusMisanthrope feels like a horror story of the worst possible outcome of being a fan of a celebrity:
Bullied by the celebrity’s wife and staff.
Bullied and doxed by fans of the celebrity.
Finally, being bullied by the celebrity himself.
But curiously, according to adamdriverfans, Adam had pointed out the wrong fan:
The absolutely tragedy of this situation is (and I can not state this enough) is that he singled out the wrong person. Again, HE SINGLED OUT THE WRONG PERSON. There is another person who actively harassed JT and her family on social media (the infamous StalkerChan) but, let’s be absolutely clear about this, that wasn’t MissusMisanthrope.
This meant that there was a mysterious other
fan behaving inappropriately, and that Adam had mistaken Missus-Misanthrope for the other fan.
Regardless of the error, the dice had been cast, and the votes were in: Adam Driver hated his fans, and Missus-Misanthrope was, indeed, a fandom pariah.
Aftermath: Exodus, Post Purging, and the Downward Spiral to Doucheville
I want to emphasize how challenging it was to dig up receipts for this post. That's because, shortly after the article broke, Missus-Misanthrope deleted all of her social media, and adamdriverfans began deleting older posts. When I began compiling evidence in September 2020, many old posts, tweets, etc. were completely gone. The GIF of the infamous stage door interaction had been almost completely wiped from the Internet: the original post on Imgur is private.
Shortly after the New Yorker article, Adam opened an Omaze charity campaign: By donating money to AITAF, you would be entered into a raffle to attend The Rise of Skywalker premiere with him.
However, Adam had previously voiced his distaste
for peddling his autograph for money:
I don’t want to start getting into favors. It’s not about me and Star Wars. It’s about the people that we’re trying to serve and if you don’t get that then I’d rather not be associated with your money.
As a result, this Omaze campaign was met with negative reactions
from those who sided with Missus-Misanthrope, with the general opinion that Adam was now a "sellout," a slave to his wife's desires to "save" AITAF from bad press. Many questioned if the Omaze campaign was an effort to repair relationships with fans after the Missus-Misanthrope scandal. Others questioned whether Adam was on a downward spiral in general, linking his "sellout" behavior to his weight loss and (supposed) fighting with Joanne.
Either way, one comment seemed to sum up the drama nicely:
It seems he is on a downward spiral to Doucheville.
Many announced that they were leaving the fandom after the Omaze campaign and after the New Yorker article. However, given the proximity to the mass exodus from the Star Wars fandom after The Rise of Skywalker
hit theaters in December, it is unclear how much of the Adam standom exodus is Star Wars related and how much is Missus-Misanthrope related.
Regardless of the opinions of those on adamdriverfans, the Omaze campaign was a success. A veteran (coincidentally named Joanna) won and met Adam. A fan-run campaign started after The Rise of Skywalker
raised a whopping 90,000 dollars
for AITAF, funding their 2020 fiscal year and landing a personal thank-you from Adam himself
. Needless to say, bad press from Missus-Misanthrope's interactions with Adam and Joanne did not stick.
It is unknown whether or not Adam will do another Broadway run in the future. EDIT:
I'm super overwhelmed and delighted by the positive reception to this post. Thank you so, so much for the great discussion and for reading this (and for giving it awards!). If you're spending money to give me awards, it would be stellar if you could give that money to BLM instead.
submitted by momo-official
to HobbyDrama [link] [comments]
2020.10.25 13:41 readingrachelx Housewife highlights/Daily shit talk - October 25th, 2020
"Listen, it's not that I'm enjoying my life," he exclusively tells E! News. "It's the life that I have to live now. Okay? So what am I supposed to do? I'm working." Ever the hustler, he's got his hands in a few businesses—ranging from real estate and a celebrity boxing match to what he obliquely refers to as "a woman's massager, let's just say"—and he's even testing the waters on romance with a new attorney paramour. "We're not really dating," the 48-year-old says, "but we're, like, seeing each other or whatever." (Fun fact: She's actually "a fan" of his ex-wife, Teresa Giudice.)
But despite more or less settling into this new normal in Salerno ("It went by so damn quick, I can't even believe I've been here a year"), he hasn't let go of hope that one day he'll be able to return to the country he called his from the time his parents landed on New Jersey's shores in the 1970s when he was an infant.
With his four daughters, Gia, 19, Gabriella, 16, Milania, 14, Audriana, 11, his siblings and mom all based in the States, "I want to eventually be able to come back to the U.S. and visit my family whenever I want, you know?" he reasons. "Because that's only right, I would imagine." On His Latest Business Venture
"I just signed a deal to start importing sofas, chairs and what have you from an Italian company here. They're actually handmade sofas, leather sofas. I just partnered up with this guy there, we're going to start shipping couches directly to the customer, to their home so you cut out the middle guy. Let's say the couch cost $8,000, you cut out the other $8,000 to ship it to a shop in America, this, that and the other thing. So you save a lot of money. So I'm going to be wholesaling sofas to the customers all over the place." On Entering the Sex Toy Trade
"My other business is Zalo USA. It's basically a woman's massager. I wouldn't call it my sex shop because it's not, we don't sell any of those other things. It's basically just high-end massagers that are made by an Italian French designer. So they're made of top quality material and, I mean, it's a very good product. To be honest with you, I never really handled one until I got involved in this business. I always wanted to get involved in that business and I did. Listen, it's paying me and the bills and it's a good business. I sent one to Teresa and the whole cast. I'm sure that they're having fun. I'm sure that each of them are gonna try it because it's a pretty cool item. I know I couldn't perform like that!" On Staying in Fighting Shape
"I go to the gym, I train for three-to-four hours a day, I've got a fight coming up, Celebrity Boxing. Actually we formed a Celebrity MMA as well, so that's going to be coming out right after the Celebrity Boxing....I'm actually in better shape now because I'm thicker and I look more like I did. Not like back then, I mean back then, to tell you the truth, I was too big. I looked like a fathead, to be honest with you. And I'm definitely in much better shape right now. But also I've been training, I've been hitting the bags, actually getting in the ring and boxing and kicking and all that. So I've been a black belt forever but I did a little bit of boxing. I know how to throw punches." On Living Through COVID in Italy
"Now they wanna close everything down at 11 p.m., they don't want you to go out, which I think is ridiculous. What the frick is the difference, you know what I mean? I don't know what the hell's going on.... It's not that I'm not nervous about getting it, it's just that I think we've had plenty of diseases in our time, we've had AIDS, we've had flus, pneumonias, you name it, we've had it....Millions literally died from I guess they called it the Spanish Influenza or whatever it was back then....I mean it was the same thing. They both died of not being able to breathe, lungs filling up with fluid, that's what happens, you die after that happens." His Daughters' Upcoming Visit
"Two of my daughters will be coming Nov. 4, Milania and Gia. So I'm excited. It would be nice if all four came but the little one's got dance and Gabriella is very on top of her game, she doesn't like to miss anything. Which is understandable. I FaceTime with them all the time. I talk to Teresa all the time, too. You know, we're OK. It is what it is....We wanna set something up for Christmas, we're talking maybe meeting at an island. Hopefully everything opens up." On His Relationship With Teresa
"I mean, listen, we talk every day but, we kind of moved on already. What are you going to do? It's been a while. If I was living there, it would be a different story, but I'm not. I'm over here, eight hours away in Italy, full of a bunch of Italian women." Coparenting Together
"I've known Teresa since she was born. My father drove her father to the hospital and she was born. Their family was from my town over here, where I was born, and her parents knew my parents when they were in the old country here so we go back a long way. I can't get mad at her. She's the mother of my four daughters and she's taking care of them right now because obviously I can't. What am I going to do, have the kids move here to a country that they don't even know the language? That would be a disaster. That'll be even worse. So the only thing we can do is try to make things the best we can. It's a shame what they had to go through, those kids. Thank God they're tough kids but it's still a damn shame. At the end of the day, you know, we're doing our best." On How Their Kids Are Maturing
"I've gotta be honest with you, they listen. They definitely respect me more than their mom, obviously. But they do listen to Teresa as well. And I've got to tell you the truth, they are very respectful, you know what I mean? They're good kids and we're lucky in that sense. I guess we did something right, you know? Because they are very good and I've gotta say they're straight. So in that sense, we're blessed. Cursed in another sense, but blessed in that sense." On Seeing Teresa Date
"What's she going to do, stay alone forever? That's not fair, as well. Look, if I would have got out and I would have been able to go home, who knows what would happen? Maybe we'd still be in the same situation, maybe not. I don't know. Things change after so many years." On His Prison Sentence For Fraud
"Look, everybody makes mistakes. I did what I had to do. I spent a lot of time in prison. People kill people and get that kind of time, you know what I mean? I just think it was a little too harsh, the sentence. I think they could have been a little lenient and they could have still made a point. You know what I mean?" Contemplating a Run for President in Italy
"This country here should be one of the richest countries in the world. It really should, because they had everything going here. Every factory going, you name it. They got all great stuff here. It's just ran terribly....At the end of the day, anything's possible. You know, here, my record's clean! I'm a saint here!" NEW YORK
"A Housewife never tested positive for coronavirus," a source close to production tells PEOPLE.
A crew member did test positive, causing filming to be partially suspended. The women are tested multiple times a week and have all regularly received negative results. Filming has since resumed." SALT LAKE CITY
“I had a very skewed vision of what Salt Lake was before we had the opportunity to tap into this world and this culture. I had been out for Sundance, so I knew Sundance was a part of Salt Lake City, but other than that, I never really thought Salt Lake City being Housewives
, right?” said Mix. “You don’t think of it being like glamorous, and like over-the-top personalities.”
“We were like, ‘Oh, wow, it is a completely different world that these women have carved their own niche in, they are rocking it,” she continued.
Another thing Mix was surprised to learn about the ladies’ culture? The prevalence of plastic surgery.
“Heather [Gay] owns a beauty lab and laser spot, and Jen [Shah] is not shy about telling us that she gets all the work done,” said Mix. “Heather mentions that they’re part of the reason why beauty and plastic surgery and med spas and things like that are so famous in Utah, is because to get work done on yourself is perfecting yourself. And the more perfect you are, it’s like the closer you are to God. You’re supposed to be as perfect as possible. If embraced, you want to be the best version of yourself in every way, and that’s also in appearance."
Fans of The Real Housewives of Orange County
will also be excited to know that Mix said RHOSLC
has a very similar dynamic.
“It’s not a whole lot that goes down in the OC, so they stay in each other’s business. I think Utah is another place, it’s small, so they stay in each other’s business,” she said. “I also feel like OC, because it’s a small city, that the family drama sometimes becomes bigger. When you don’t have the distractions of a city, then it is the family that you’re rooted in. And it is a lot of family stuff that these women come [with], a lot of rooted family stuff.”
also has something major in common with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
“I say OC because it reminds me so much of it, but I say Beverly Hills because these women are fabulous. They are fabulous," said Mix. "They are fabulous and a little over the top. Like they know they’re fabulous.” ORANGE COUNTY
"On October 22, Tamra received a CO2 Laser treatment at Newport Surgical Center and she shared a look at the session through a series of IG clips. In the caption, she explained that the skin technology can be "used to remove cancerous, precancerous, [and] non-melanoma lesions" by "vaporizing" the top layers of the skin. "Oh and it helps with fine lines, acne scares, age spots, wrinkles and promotes collagen," she added.
The skin resurfacing laser works by using fractional technology to cause micro-injuries in the skin to create new tissue and collagen and typically takes up to two weeks to recover from.
Less than 24 hours after the procedure, Tamra returned to IG to show her progress. "Woke up to swelling, oozing, redness. It doesn't hurt too bad, just really tight from the swelling and bleeding just a little bit," she shared in a video clip. In the following post, she revealed that she was "getting more swollen by the hour."
On October 23, Tamra shared another photo update. In the snap, her complexion appeared slightly less red than before. "Day 2 ~ CO2 laser swelling starting to go down (started steroids pack) and skin feels crispy," she wrote. The OC mom also revealed that she had a "rough" night and got "extremely sick from antibiotics."
If Tamra's healing process looks a bit familiar it may be because Shannon Storms Beador also got a CO2 laser treatment last December. Shannon got the procedure done in preparation for the Season 14 reunion and also shared images of her recovery process on social media."
“Did Braunwyn’s mom really reach out to you and tell you that [Braunwyn] is an alcoholic?” a fan asked on October 23.
“Complete lie! We dm on Instagram and she reached out to ask me how Simon [and] the kids were doing. After answering I said ‘I hope you and B are in a better place,'” Tamra explained.
In a second question, another fan asked Tamra if she would be returning to the show for season 16.
“Good chance of that happening,” Tamra replied.
“What is with Emily coming at you? Clearly they all need you to help start anything,” a third fan asked.
“No idea,” Tamra admitted. “Last I saw [or] spoke to her was at reunion.”
“Are you getting paid for still helping to hold this season of RHOC
?” one fan asked, noting that Bravo should “show Tamra the money.”
“Nope!” Tamra responded.
“Thoughts on Shannon saying she really has no need to talk to you [because] you live 45 minutes away,” wrote another curious follower.
“We actually live 20/25 [minutes] away. I guess that sums up her type of a friendship? What’s convenient for her!” Tamra replied.
“I’ve gotten a lot of questions about Simon. I’m not comfortable talking about his health since Simon has not given [a] public update,” Tamra explained. “I’ve only spoke about what he’s put out there in the past. As you can imagine it’s been very difficult. [Cancer sucks]. Thank you for asking.” ATLANTA BEVERLY HILLS
submitted by readingrachelx
to RHDiscussion [link] [comments]
2020.10.25 04:30 CurrentRoster Fates of characters I believe happened [SPOILERS]
Tony: dies in that restaurant. His wake makes global news and a bigv gigantic portrait of Tony hangs in his house
Artie: still doing his restaurant or retired, most likely was seriously depressed if Tony dies. Made up with Benny at Tony’s wake.
Charmaine: still wanting her muzzle rubbed and possibly is still together with Artie. Possibly had restaurant renovations
Benny Fazio: either underboss or killed for unknown reason. Sounds weird for him to be boss but yeah. But I’m mostly leaning on killed for unknown reason.
AJ: rises up as a screenwriter, writes a spec and a bible. received a Writers Guild Award for Best Episodic Comedy nomination for writing the pilot episode of his comedy-drama tv series entitled “The Passion”. Unfortunately, the shows only Emmy nomination was for Best Sound Editing. Season 2 received a highly mixed reception and lower viewership, getting cancelled by Fox. I doubt he ever married. He gives up being a writer and does something else — becomes employed at Ramsey Sports and Outdoors, which was taken over by Little Paulie after Tony’s demise. He receives another panic attack while learning how to barbecue and sees another therapist — Dr Elliot K. AJ tries to avenge his father’s death by bringing a knife on him every other day. No luck yet, the dude’s been trying for 12 years. He lives in the safe house from the series finale.
Meadow: broke up with Pat after getting cheated on, dates another guy and gets broken up by him. Dates another guy, breaks up with him after being cheated on. Completely gives up on dating men and secretly becomes a lesbian. Having hot sex with Hunter Or some random friend. Most likely has a high ranking position in law like managing partner. Lives in Whitecaps house. 24/31 of her cases were a success.
Paulie: most likely died of old age/health problems 3 years after Tony. He died at a sit down, discussing a Getrimano crime family deal on how they’d split the profits of a joint business. His last words were: “he he” when Benny Fazio made a joke. Buried beside his “mother” and had a wake. Not a “we’re sorry for your loss” wake. More of a “we’re here for the manicott and gabagool” wake. Long live Grandpa Munster.
Silvio: survived the gunshots miraculously and has a big celebration at the Bing. Walks with a semi-noticeable limp. assumes the role of boss and doesn’t go well at first but gets better as he continues. He later gets a lot more mobsters and the family grows again. A new crime family forms in a neighboring city called the Getrimano family. Originally wanting to assume full control, thinking about a war, they settle their differences before any violence occurs and form an alliance sharing the streets of Jersey. It was Benny’s idea for a war and Silvio agreed, until Silvio calmed down the situation (as he always does).
Melfi: still being melfi. Still drinks wine at dinners, causing commotion. Feels guilty about Tony’s death after reading it in the papers, in the papers. Her husband chuckles at Tony’s death. Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2017. Also, she lives next door to Blanca’s brother.
Finn: I know he’s a minor character but I hope he escaped with Felicia and lived happily ever after.
Carlo Gervasi: killed by Benny Fazio and Little Paulie on orders from Paulie for turning into an informant, although he didn’t testify due to Tony dying. Clean hit, Benny and little Paulie ate burgers before it.
Junior: dies around 5 months after Paulie dies. Was unsuccessful in knowing where his money was, couldn’t give it to Bobby’s kids. His last words were: “did RFK get that cash? We used to play catch all the time in the....”
Jason Gervasi: did the crime, serving the time. Has a semi-good reputation because a New York crime family consigliere named Ignacio Ventimiglia is incarcerated and they have a decent friendship. But not for long....
Irina: She dates a tan Italian-American hunk. She later leaves him after realizing he’s not a mobster who’d support her needs. She flies back to Russia and is now their official whore.
Father Phil Intintola: after hearing about Tony’s death, he makes a eulogy at his funeral. He visits Carmela more than other people do. Carm is suspicious of Phil trying to get at her but dismisses that idea. He actually is though....
Janice: the ugly hag ends up arrested for some dumb shit. I guess sucking a cock in public maybe. Sil couldn’t get a proper attorney due to scheduling conflicts in the shipment of firearms. so the kids of Bobby are taken under the wing of Rosalie aprile. The firearms were for the turf war between the Getrimano family. But since that war never happened, Sil could have payed full attention to Janice and she got arrested for no reason.
Georgie Santorelli: becomes an informant after being arrested for public nudity (he was inebriated screaming “Fuck Jersey Nigga” repeatedly). In fact, the only informant the FBI was able to help survive. unfortunately for the feds, George could only give a few details of the Dante crime family (yep, changed the namesake). His snitching only led to the arrest of Patsy Parisi. He ended up in witness protection, lost a bunch of weight by eating egg noodles and ketchup. Lives next to Finn and Felicia.
Kelli Lombardo-Moltisanti: doesn’t re-marry. She is still financially supported by Silvio. Her daughter did finish 4th Grade, B- minus average. Kelli receives a threatening phone call by a Getrimano family capo. This was when they were gonna start a war, which didn’t occur.
Walden Belfiore: Becomes a capo, his crew has a hand in the fish market. Walden’s sister’s husband, Larry Cooper, becomes the new front operator for the Bada Bing, following the disappearance of informant Georgie S. He doesn’t get with buckets but Larry is the weak, loud type.
Patsy Parisi: arrested due to Georgie’s little information, forms an alliance with Ignacio. Patsy convinces him to turn on Jason Gervasi, they both pull an Oz by slipping glass in Jason’s food for a week until Jason dies from internal hemorrhaging. Patsy and Ignacio blamed on two black Gus and they rule the prison together.
Rosalie: Found a tan Italian-American hunk who helps her in a lot of things, Irina’s lover. Forms a close bond with Bobby’s kids, adopting them. Only visits Janice once a month. She’s happy.
Agent Harris: still banging that hot agent. They get married and whatnot. He wants to investigate the possible Getrimano-Dante turf war but is stuck in terrorism unit. He one day, while grocery shopping, sees an overweight black bald man named Huell. He doesn’t think much of it.
Jason Parisi: becomes the new Jackie Jr. Killed by Soprano crime family associate Umberto “Bertie Boy” Mensiano on orders from Silvio Dante for hijacking a truck. Jason thought the truck was for the Getrimano family, but was actually for the Dante crime family. Mensiano made his bones with that murder, becoming a member of the Belfiore crew as a soldier.
Carmela: finds another man if Tony was killed. But years later after his death, as she’d be emotionally destroyed to date another man after a few months or something. Gets her life together and focuses on real estate fully, partnering with Tony’s other sister Barbra in investing in houses. Gets rid of the water in the pool. She one day finds a camera under the living room couch while cleaning, consisting of footage from her father’s birthday barbecue. It’S a close up footage of her ass and she still doesn’t know who did it.
That’s all I can muster out.
submitted by CurrentRoster
to thesopranos [link] [comments]
2020.10.23 19:51 meme_kat A federal grand jury has been empaneled to investigate money laundering involving the Biden family
The Biden family could be in deep trouble
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
Grand Jury subpoena number
A small refresher:
- The FBI performs investigations
- The DOJ performs prosecutions
The FBI does not indict anyone. The FBI can provide recommendations to the DOJ to prosecute, but ultimately it is the DOJ who decides. In recent years the FBI and DOJ has been stuffed with partisans that protected Democrats and prosecuted their political enemies.
In certain cases of high crimes that may require freedom from accusations of partisanship or political bias the Attorney General or Deputy AG may empanel a grand jury. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_jury
A grand jury is a jury—a group of citizens—empowered by law to conduct legal proceedings and investigate potential criminal conduct, and determine whether criminal charges should be brought. A grand jury may subpoena physical evidence or a person to testify. A grand jury is separate from the courts, which do not preside over its functioning. Hunter Biden laptop
Hunter Biden allegedly handed three laptops for data recovery on April 12, 2019. The Mac Repair shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac publicly stated he was hired for data recovery.
FBI Attachment A listed a new Western Digital external hard drive with a three year warranty taken into their custody. The new external drive was presumably used to store all data recovered from the water damaged laptop.
Here is the invoice
|Serial Number ||Status ||Model Number ||Description ||Expiration Date |
|WX21A19ATFF3 ||IN LIMITED WARRANTY ||WDBLPG0020BBK-WESE ||MY PASSPORT FOR MAC WITH TYPE C CABLE 2TB BLACK WORLDWIDE ||18-Apr-2022 |
FBI Attachment A also lists the following serial number for a single 2017 MacBook Pro
Biden family under investigation The FBI took possession of Hunter Biden's laptop on December 9, 2019.
John Paul Mac Isaac, owner of the mac repair shop that serviced Hunter Biden's laptop was served with a subpoena to testify before a grand jury.
Case ID - 272D-BA-3065729 was listed on the FBI receipt of property form for Hunter' Biden's laptop.
The lead prefix "272D" is the classification for a money laundering investigation.
"BA" corresponds to the FBI Baltimore field office.
Rudy Giuliani postures that certain individuals loyal to Biden classified the laptop as part of a money laundering investigation to stall, rather than immediately acting on child porn.
FBI special agent Joshua Wilson that retrieved Hunter Biden's laptop investigates child pornography, sex crimes, and human trafficking.
What does that mean? It means a grand jury had been empaneled in secret by the Attorney General before the laptop was recovered.
The grand jury decides who will be indicted not the DOJ and not the FBI
Questions that should be asked
FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson
- What is the status of the FBI investigation?
- When was the grand jury empaneled?
- Why did the FBI not mark Hunter Biden and Joe Biden as national security risks and contact the DNI
- Why did FBI Director Christopher Wray not inform the President
- Why did FBI Director Christopher Wray not inform the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Why did FBI Director Christopher Wray not inform the Senate Intelligence Committee
- Why did DOJ AG William Barr not inform the President and various Senate committees mentioned above
- Why is the Biden campaign deflecting and not denying authenticity of emails
- Why are third party recipients of emails confirming authenticity
FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson is a long-time investigator of child pornagraphy, sex crimes, and human trafficking.
"You are seeing babies having their diapers removed so they can be assaulted," said Joshua Wilson, an FBI agent based in New Jersey who has spent nearly five years working full time on child pornography. He was a supervising agent of the FBI's Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team
Business Insider and Western Journal independently compared the signature of FBI agent Joshua Wilson on the Hunter laptop subpoena against an older FBI document from another case and confirmed it is the same Joshua Wilson that specializes in investigating child pornography, sex crimes, and human trafficking.
A child pornography criminal complaint from 2012 includes Wilson’s signature — seemingly an exact match to what was found on the December subpoena.
It's time for the media to do their jobs and start asking questions
submitted by meme_kat
to WayOfTheBern [link] [comments]
2020.10.21 22:37 SacKingsAmiiboHunter Library Suggestions - Best Shows/Movies I'm missing? (Excluding movies from last few years)
10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)/
10 Things I Hate About You (1999)/
12 Angry Men (1957)/
12 Years a Slave (2013)/
2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)/
21 Jump Street (2012)/
22 Jump Street (2014)/
3 Idiots (2009)/
3 Ninjas (1992)/
4 Months 3 Weeks And 2 Days (2007)/
50 First Dates (2004)/
A Bug's Life (1998)/
A Christmas Carol (2009)/
A Christmas Story (1983)/
A Night at the Roxbury (1998)/
A Separation (2011)/
A Simple Favor (2018)/
A Star Is Born (2018)/
A Walk to Remember (2002)/
Ace Ventura Pet Detective (1994)/
Ace Ventura When Nature Calls (1995)/
Ad Astra (2019)/
Alien DC (1979)/
Alien vs Predator (2004)/
Almost Famous (2000)/
American Beauty (1999)/
American History X (1998)/
Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues (2013)/
Anchorman The Legend Of Ron Burgundy (2004)/
Anger Managment (2003)/
Animal House (1978)/
Arthur Christmas (2011)/
Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)/
Austin Powers International Man of Mystery (1997)/
Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)/
Avengers Age of Ultron (2015)/
Avengers Endgame (2019)/
Back to the Future (1985)/
Back to the Future II (1989)/
Back to the Future III (1990)/
Bad Boys (1995)/
Bad Boys For Life (2020)/
Bad Boys II (2003)/
Batman Begins (2005)/
Batman Forever (1995)/
Batman Returns (1992)/
Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (2012)/
Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (2013)/
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (2016)/
Bean The Ultimate Disaster (1997)/
Beethovens 2nd (1993)/
Beethovens 3rd (2000)/
Beethoven's 4th (2001)/
Before Midnight (2013)/
Before Sunset (2004)/
Bend It Like Beckham (2002)/
Beverly Hills Cop (1984)/
Big Daddy (1999)/
Big Hero 6 (2014)/
Billy Madison (1995)/
Black Panther (2018)/
Blade Runner (1982)/
Blade Runner 2049 (2017)/
Blazing Saddles (1974)/
Blood Diamond (2006)/
Blue Streak (1999)/
Bruce Almighty (2003)/
Caillou's Winter Wonders (2008)/
Camp Nowhere (1994)/
Captain America Civil War (2016)/
Captain America The First Avenger (2011)/
Captain America The Winter Soldier (2014)/
Captain Underpants The First Epic Movie (2017)/
Cars 2 (2011)/
Cars 3 (2017)/
Cast Away (2000)/
Chicken Run (2000)/
Children of Men (2006)/
Christmas With the Kranks (2004)/
Citizen Kane (1941)/
City of God (2002)/
Clerks 2 (2006)/
Coyote Ugly (2000)/
Crocodile Dundee (1986)/
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)/
Dazed and Confused (1993)/
Despicable Me (2010)/
Despicable Me 2 (2013)/
Die Hard Collection/
Dirty Dancing (1987)/
Django Unchained (2012)/
Doctor Dolittle (1998)/
Dodgeball A True Underdog Story (2004) [1080p]/
Dr. Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)/
Dude, Where's My Car (2000)/
Dumb and Dumber (1994)/
Dumb and Dumber To (2014)/
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982)/
Easy A (2010)/
Eight Crazy Nights (2002)/
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)/
Evan Almighty (2007)/
Ever After a Cinderella Story (1998)/
Ex Machina (2015)/
Face Off (1997)/
Facing the Giants (2006)/
Fast and Furious (2009)/
Fast Five (2011)/
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)/
Fatal Attraction (1987)/
Felix The Cat - The Movie (1988)/
Ferris Buellers Day Off (1986)/
Fifty Shades Darker (2017)/
Fifty Shades of Grey (2015)/
Fight Club (1999)/
Finding Dory (2016)/
Finding Nemo (2003)/
Fist Fight (2017)/
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)/
Forrest Gump (1994)/
Freaky Friday (2003)/
Friday After Next (2002)/
Friday Night Lights (2004)/
Frozen II (2019)/
Furious 6 (2013)/
Furious Seven (2015)/
Game Night (2018)/
Get a Clue (2002)/
Get Hard (2015)/
Get Him to the Greek (2010)/
Get Out (2017)/
Gone Girl (2014)/
Gone With The Wind (1939)/
Gran Torino (2008)/
Grave of the Fireflies (1988)/
Groundhog Day (1993)/
Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)/
Halo 4 Forward Unto Dawn (2012)/
Happy Gilmore (1996)/
Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay (2008)/
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle (2004)/
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)/
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010)/
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011)/
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)/
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (2009)/
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)/
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)/
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)/
Hocus Pocus (1993)/
Home Alone (1990)/
Home Alone 2 Lost in New York (1992)/
Home Alone 3 (1997)/
Homeward Bound The Incredible Journey (1993)/
Horrible Bosses (2011)/
Horrible Bosses 2 (2014)/
Hot Fuzz (2007)/
Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)/
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)/
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (2003)/
How To Train Your Dragon (2010)/
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)/
How To Train Your Dragon The Hidden World (2019)/
I Am Legend (2007)/
I Robot (2004)/
Independence Day (1996)/
Indiana Jones Movies/
Inglourious Basterds (2009)/
Inside Out (2015)/
Iron Man (2008)/
Iron Man 2 (2010)/
Iron Man 3 (2013)/
Isnt It Romantic (2019)/
It Takes Two (1995)/
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)/
Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius (2001)/
Jingle All the Way (1996)/
Johnny Tsunami (1999)/
Jumanji The Next Level (2019)/
Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle (2017)/
Jurassic Park (1993)/
Jurassic Park III (2001)/
Jurassic Park The Lost World (1997)/
Jurassic World (2015)/
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom (2018)/
Kick-Ass 2 (2013)/
Kill Bill Vol 2 (2004)/
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003)/
King Kong (2005)/
Knocked Up (2007)/
La La Land (2016)/
Law Abiding Citizen (2009)/
Legally Blonde (2001)/
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)/
Leon The Professional (1994)/
Less Than Zero (1987)/
Liar Liar (1997)/
Life is Beautiful (1997)/
Little Giants (1994)/
Lord of the Rings Trilogy/
Lost in Translation (2003)/
Love Story (1970)/
Maid in Manhattan (2002)/
Man of Steel (2013)/
Me Before You (2016)/
Mean Girls (2004)/
Meet the Blacks (2016)/
Meet The Fockers (2004)/
Meet The Parents (2000)/
Men In Black (1997)/
Men In Black 2 (2002)/
Men In Black 3 (2012)/
Minority Report (2002)/
Mission Impossible - Fallout (2018)/
Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (2015)/
Mission Impossible (1996)/
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (2011)/
Mission Impossible II (2000)/
Mission Impossible III (2006)/
Modern Times (1936)/
Monster House (2006)/
Monsters Inc (2001)/
Monsters University (2013)/
Mr and Mrs Smith (2005)/
Mrs Doubtfire (1993)/
Muppets Most Wanted (2014)/
My Blue Heaven (1990)/
My Cousin Vinny (1992)/
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)/
Napoleon Dynamite (2004)/
National Treasure (2004)/
National Treasure Book of Secrets (2007)/
Neighbors 2 Sorority Rising (2016)/
Next Friday (2000)/
Now You See Me (2013)/
Now You See Me 2 (2016)/
Oceans Eleven (2001)/
Oceans Thirteen (2007)/
Oceans Twelve (2004)/
Office Space (1999)/
Old School (2003)/
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)/
Our Lips Are Sealed (2000)/
P.S. I Love You (2007)/
Pacific Rim (2013)/
Pineapple Express (2008)/
Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End (2007)/
Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl (2003).mp4/
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest (2006)/
Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides (2011)/
Pitch Perfect (2012)/
Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)/
Pokémon Mewtwo Strikes Back - Evolution (2019)/
Pokemon The First Movie (1998)/
Pretty Woman (1990)/
Pulp Fiction (1994)/
Rain Man (1988)/
Rat Race (2011)/
Rear Window (1954)/
Recess Schools Out (2001)/
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (2011)/
Rogue One A Star Wars Story (2016)/
Rugrants In Paris The Movie (2000)/
Rush Hour Trilogy/
Sausage Party (2016)/
Saving Private Ryan (1998)/
Saw Collection (2004-2010)/
Scary Movie (2000)/
Scary Movie 2 (2001)/
Scary Movie 3 (2003)/
Scary Movie 4 (2006)/
Scary Movie 5 (2013)/
Schindlers List (1993)/
Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School (1988)/
Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost (1999)/
Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island (1998)/
Semi Pro (2008)/
Seven Pounds (2008)/
Seven Samurai (1954)/
Sex and the City (2008)/
Sex and the City 2 (2010)/
Shaun of the Dead (2004)/
She's the Man (2006)/
Shrek 2 (2004)/
Shutter Island (2010)/
Sin City (2005)/
Sixteen Candles (1984)/
Sleepless in Seattle (1993)/
Smart House (1999)/
Sonic The Hedgehog (2020)/
South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut (1999)/
Space Jam (1996)/
Spiderman 1 (2002)/
Spiderman 2 (2004)/
Spiderman 3 (2007)/
Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse (2018)/
Spirited Away (2011)/
Stand by Me (1986)/
Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (1999)/
Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones (2002)/
Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith (2005)/
Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope (1977)/
Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (1980)/
Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi (1983)/
Star Wars Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)/
Step Brothers (2008)/
Stewie Griffin - The Untold Story (2005)/
Straight Outta Compton (2015)/
Stuart Little (1999)/
Suicide Squad (2016)/
Super Troopers (2001)/
Sweet Home Alabama (2002)/
Taken 2 (2012)/
Taken 3 (2014)/
Talladega Nights The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006)/
Taxi Driver (1976)/
Team America World Police (2004)/
Ted 2 (2015)/
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)/
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out Of The Shadows (2016)/
Terminator 2 Judgment Day (1991)/
Terminator 3 Rise of The Machines (2003)/
Terminator Genisys (2015)/
The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005)/
The Amazing Spiderman (2012)/
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)/
The Artist (2011)/
The Avengers (2012)/
The Benchwarmers (2006)/
The Big Green (1995)/
The Bourne Identity (2002)/
The Bourne Legacy (2012)/
The Bourne Supremacy (2004)/
The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)/
The Brave Little Toaster (1987)/
The Breakfast Club (1985)/
The Cable Guy (1996)/
The Campaign (2012)/
The Cheetah Girls (2003)/
The Conjuring (2013)/
The Conjuring 2 (2016)/
The Dark Knight (2008)/
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)/
The Departed (2006)/
The Devil Wears Prada (2006)/
The Fast and the Furious (2001)/
The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift (2006)/
The Godfather Trilogy/
The Good Dinosaur (2015)/
The Good The Bad And The Ugly (1966)/
The Goonies (1985)/
The Great Gatsby (2013)/
The Great Outdoors (1988)/
The Greatest Showman (2017)/
The Green Mile (1999)/
The Grinch (2018)/
The Hangover (2009)/
The Hangover Part II (2011)/
The Hangover Part III (2013)/
The Hunger Games Collection/
The Incredible Hulk (2008)/
The Incredibles (2004)/
The Incredibles 2 (2018)/
The Iron Giant (1999)/
The Jungle Book (2016)/
The Karate Kid (1984)/
The Karate Kid Part II (1986)/
The Karate Kid Part III (1989)/
The Land Before Time (1988)/
The Land Before Time Movies/
The Lego Batman Movie (2017)/
The Lego Movie (2014)/
The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)/
The Longest Yard (2005)/
The Martian (2015)/
The Mask (1994)/
The Matrix (1999)/
The Matrix Reloaded (2003)/
The Matrix Revolutions (2003) + Extras/
The Message (1977)/
The Mummy (1999)/
The Mummy Returns (2001)/
The Muppets (2011)/
The NeverEnding Story (1984)/
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)/
The Notebook (2004)/
The Nutty Professor (1996)/
The Other Guys (2010)/
The Outsiders (1983)/
The Pagemaster (1994)/
The Parent Trap (1998)/
The Perfect Storm (2000)/
The Pink Panther (1963)/
The Pink Panther (2006)/
The Pink Panther 2 (2009)/
The Polar Express (2004)/
The Princess Bride (1987)/
The Princess Diaries (2001)/
The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement (2004)/
The Quick And The Dead (1995)/
The Revenant (2015)/
The Road to El Dorado (2000)/
The Rugrats Movie (1998)/
The Sandlot (1993)/
The Santa Clause (1994)/
The Santa Clause 2 (2002)/
The School of Rock (2003)/
The Shawshank Redemption (1994)/
The Silence of the Lambs (1991)/
The Simpsons Movie (2007)/
The Social Network (2010)/
The SpongeBob Squarepants Movie (2004)/
The Stoned Age (1994)/
The Strangers (2008)/
The Terminal (2004)/
The Terminator (1984)/
The Transformers The Movie (1986)/
The Truman Show (1998)/
The Usual Suspects (1995)/
The Waterboy (1998)/
The Wizard of Oz (1939)/
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)/
There's Something About Mary (1998)/
This is the End (2013)/
Thor The Dark World (2013)/
Three Men and a Baby (1987)/
Top Gun (1986)/
Toy Story (1995)/
Toy Story 2 (1999)/
Toy Story 3 (2010)/
Toy Story 4 (2019)/
Toy Story That Time Forgot (2014)/
Transformers Age of Extinction (2014)/
Transformers Dark of the Moon (2011)/
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (2009)/
Trolls World Tour (2020)/
Tron Legacy (2010)/
Tropic Thunder (2008)/
Uncut Gems (2019)/
V for Vendetta (2006)/
Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)/
War Games (1983)/
Waynes World (1992)/
Waynes World 2 (1993)/
We're Back! A Dinosaur's Story (1993)/
When a Stranger Calls (1979)/
When a Stranger Calls (2006)/
When Harry Met Sally (1989)/
While You Were Sleeping (1995)/
White Men Can't Jump (1992)/
Wild America (1997)/
Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971)/
Winning London (2001)/
Youve Got Mail (1998)/
Zoolander 2 (2016)/
Are You Afraid Of The Dark/
Batman The Animated Series/
Better Call Saul/
Bill Nye the Science Guy/
Boy Meets World/
Codename Kids Next Doo
Courage The Cowardly Dog/
Curb Your Enthusiasm/
Drake and Josh/
Eastbound and Down/
Ed Edd n Eddy/
Everybody Loves Raymond/
Fairly Odd Parents/
Foster's House for Imaginary friends/
Game of Thrones/
How I Met Your Mothe
I love Lucy/
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/
Jersey Shore Family Vacation/
Kenan And Kel/
King Of The Hill/
Looney Tunes Golden Collection/
Macolm in the Middle/
Magic School Bus/
Married With Children/
Mr Bean The Animated Series/
Mr Beans Hoilday (2007)/
One Tree Hill/
Parks and Recreation/
Pinky and the Brain/
Rick and Morty/
Scooby Doo, Where Are You!/
Sons of Anarchy/
Star Trek The Next Generation/
Star Trek The Original Series/
That '70s Show/
That's So Raven/
The Amanda Show/
The Big Bang Theory/
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Ai
The King of Queens/
The New Adventures of Old Christine/
The New Scooby-Doo Movies/
The Office (UK)/
The Office (US)/
The Pink Panther Show/
The Powerpuff Girls/
The Proud Family/
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody/
The Sylvester & Tweety Show/
The Wonder Years/
This is Us/
Three's a Crowd/
Tom & Jerry/
Two and a Half Men/
What I Like About You/
submitted by SacKingsAmiiboHunter
to PleX [link] [comments]
2020.10.17 15:24 readingrachelx Housewife highlights/Daily shit talk - October 17th, 2020
- 'RHOP' Cast Questions Candiace Dillard's Choice to Press Charges Against Monique Samuels (ET Online exclusive) "In ET's sneak peek at the next episode, the cast (sans Monique Samuels) is gathered at a celebration for Wendy Osefo's baby, Kamrynn. The conversation quickly turns to the latest update in the saga of Candiace Dillard vs. Monique. After an argument got physical between Monique and Candiace at a group event days before, Candiace decided to press charges against her co-star. Gizelle Bryant brings the fact up, mentioning to Candiace that her phone "vibrated off the table" with messages asking about why Candiace decided to take things to a legal level. "I'm stressed," Candiace confesses. "I only very recently filed the charges and it was everywhere in five minutes. I was not expecting it to happen that fast, like…" "So, is the goal for her to go to jail?" Robyn Dixon asks. "The goal is for the court system to do what the court system needs to do," Candiace replies. That's when Gizelle mentions that the charges could lead to a 12-year jail sentence for Monique. Both Gizelle and Robyn say no one wants Monique to go to jail, to which Candiace replies, "We don't?" Candiace's mother, Dorothy, says "there should be consequences" for what happened. That's when Ashley Darby chimes in to say Candiace may not be innocent when it comes to what unfolded between her and Monique, even though Ashley wasn't around to see the altercation. "Is she paying you, as well, to speak for her and be her mouthpiece?" Candiace asks, alleging that Monique asked Ashley to defend her to the group while she took time away from it. "I'm already married to a millionaire, what do I need to be paid for?" Ashley asks. Candiace replies, "Congratulations… not for long." In the coming weeks, viewers will see Monique file her own charges against Candiace. Ultimately, the charges against both women were dropped. The Real Housewives of Potomac airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo."
- Robyn Dixon Opens Up About Her Tax Issues: "I Take Responsibility for It" (Bravo) I was doing my own taxes, I was filing them late. It was just a hot mess. And I put it on the back burner. OK, I'll get to it one day, I'll get to it one day, I'll get to it one day. Finally, when I decide to get to it, it's out of control," she explained. "But it definitely was a combination of things of even how I got there. I had some old taxes from before my bankruptcy. It was just a big juggling of things, and I was irresponsible, and I take responsibility for it." However, Candiace noted during the After Show that it seems like Robyn has been able to successfully move forward from this. "I trust that it has been handled, because they are still in their home, and she is still getting her hair done," Candiace said."
- Real Housewives of Potomac's Ashley Darby gives update on marriage after photo scandal: 'That was a hard time for us' (AOL) "Ashley Darby has gone through the wringer during her five seasons on Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Potomac,” but she’s grateful for the effects that those hard times have had on her as a person. “I’ve learned a lot on this journey. I’ve learned a lot about myself and what I can tolerate and what I can’t tolerate. I’ve even become more comfortable speaking my mind, because in this group it’s sink or swim,” Darby told In The Know’s Gibson Johns on the latest episode of “We Should Talk.” “You really do have to be able to stand your ground, say what you mean and stick by it. It’s been a growth opportunity for me, and my skin has gotten really thick.” “Becoming a mother changed me so much more than I ever anticipated. My patience is elevated even higher,” Darby explained. “There are so many things that you realize don’t have significance.” On where she stands with her husband, Michael Darby: During the current fifth season of “The Real Housewives of Potomac,” photos leaked of Michael with another woman. While Ashley told us that there are more tough times ahead, the couple ultimately gets through them. “That was a hard time for us for a minute. It’s not as though we just magically came out of that and all of a sudden our relationship was perfect. We worked through quite a bit of stuff, and we document all of that on the show,” she said. “There’s still quite a bit of a ride left on the rollercoaster with us, but as of now, especially with quarantine, we’ve had the chance to reconnect quite a bit and learn more about each other, so we’re even closer now than we’ve ever been.” On the scene where she confronts Michael about the photos and a producer steps in to intervene: “I really did not expect any of that to air. The conversation was already a little bit difficult because Michael and I, we kind of jumped around. I was like, ‘Man, I wonder how this is gonna transpire,'” Ashley said. “Then when James stepped in I was like, ‘Finally, I can just relax a little bit.’ I didn’t think that that was gonna be included. […] Turns out, whenever the cameras are on, it’s all fair game.” On other casts not being as open as the “Potomac” cast: While Ashley and most of her co-stars on “RHOP” have shared nearly everything with viewers, regardless of how tough or significant the topic, women from other “Real Housewives” franchises get away with avoiding similar life moments. “You’re really hitting a sore spot for not just me, but a lot of my cast mates, we feel this way. There’s a lot that we’re willing to share. It doesn’t make sense for us to not share certain elements of our lives, and we feel that,” Darby explained. “I don’t know how other franchises can get away with not being as transparent as us. I don’t know how some pieces of the puzzle can completely be omitted.” On avoiding the hot seat during Monique and Candiace’s fight: Right before the two castmates’ altercation, Ashley shared with the group that she and her husband had once had a slightly open marriage. That revelation was quickly overshadowed by what transpired between Candiace and Monique. “I had really hyped myself up to handle whatever they hurled my way, because I’ve been very vocal about opinons I have about other people’s relationships,” she laughed. “I was giving myself a little pep talk in the car, and then when that happened it was kind of like the Homer Simpson meme where I slid back into the bushes.” On where she stands with Monique vs Candiace: “Monique is well aware that I am not okay with what she did. I don’t condone what she did, and we’ve been very clear about that,” she told ITK. “She also knows that irrespective of that action, I still support her as her friend and I still care about her and I’m sill going to have her back no matter what.” On expecting her second child: “It feels good to finally be able to talk about it, since I talk about it so much with my family and with my friends, sometimes I slip and I would say things to people that aren’t as close to me. So, now, it’s nice, I can just… [sighs] sigh relief that I’m not going to spill any beans accidentally. It’s all out there.”
- Real Housewives of Orange County's Braunwyn on why it's "good" original Housewife Vicki Gunvalson exited (Digital Spy exclusive) "I think it's good not having Vicki there because a lot of what she did last year was manufactured, fake drama and lies against [co-star Kelly Dodd]," Braunwyn told Digital Spy exclusively. "I'm not into that kind of thing, I don't really like that when women do that do each other." However, Braunwyn does feel Judge's loss on the show: "For me, I miss having Tamra there. Tamra and I got along great. She's still my friend… I miss having Tamra there. On camera and off camera, Tamra is a friend of mine. I think that will be the case forever. "It's just like with anything. When you graduate from college, you don't see your friends anymore. It's sad." "It definitely gave Shannon a chance to make closer relationships with other people," Braunwyn noted. "I'm glad Vicki's gone, I miss Tamra."
- Jo De La Rosa Says Gretchen Rossi and Ex Slade Smiley’s Relationship Was ‘Hard to Look At’ (US Weekly exclusive) “I don’t think anybody likes to see their ex move on. Not that they don’t like to see it, but it’s always weird when they do,” De La Rosa, 40, tells Us Weekly exclusively on the Friday, October 9, episode of the “Getting Real with the Housewives” podcast. “You see it on Instagram or you hear about it. It doesn’t matter if you’re over the relationship or whatever. It’s always weird.” The “PopCandy” podcast co-host was just 26 when she made her debut on RHOC, but left the Bravo franchise after season 2. She admitted that she “needed time away” from reality TV. Additionally, Smiley, 46, and Rossi’s relationship was “hard to look at” and she was “really immature and didn’t understand it.” “It’s been years now and I feel like we’re all in such a great place and time heals all,” the Date My Ex alum tells Us. “So I think if I was asked to go back [to The Real Housewives] I’d definitely consider it and I would definitely do it.” Smiley and Rossi, 41, welcomed daughter Skylar, 14 months, in July 2019, while De La Rosa recently celebrated her 40th birthday. “I think everybody ended up exactly where they were meant to end up,” De La Rosa tells Us. “He’s happy, it seems like, I’m really happy, and so it all worked out as it should.”
- Page Six linked to an old article about Kelly Dodd from 2016 that I had never seen before and omg this headline: What this ‘Housewife’ learned from comparing her husband to Hitler (Page Six) "Kelly Dodd’s husband, Michael, wasn’t too happy when his wife compared him to Adolf Hitler on national television. “He knows I call him that as a joke, because he used to act like that. But he was disappointed,” the “Real Housewives of Orange County” newbie told Page Six on Monday. “Nobody really wants to hear their spouse talking trash, but it made me look at myself and say, ‘I can’t do that. It’s not right.'” Dodd has since gotten used to her newfound fame and her 9-year-old daughter Jolie has also embraced life in front of the cameras. “My daughter loves it,” she shared. “The eighth-graders, the older girls, will talk to her about it more than the kids in her grade. I don’t think they even watch it.” As for Dodd’s future with the franchise, nothing is set in stone. “I would say there’s more good that came out of it than bad,” Dodd explained. “It was a great experience, a learning experience. I’m not quite sure if I want to go back because of how I was treated and I don’t need to be treated that way. “I was going on the show thinking it would be a lighthearted and more fun rather than in attack mode all the time,” she continued. “I’m not saying I’m perfect, I’ve said some things that weren’t appropriate, but you know, I think people like to see that and then again, I think a lot of people don’t.”
- Another preview of next week's RHOC episode (Queens of Bravo Twitter)
- Join These Real Housewives for the Spookiest Virtual Halloween Happy Hour (Bravo) "Happy hour just got a million times better. Fans now have the opportunity to chat and virtually sip cocktails with their very favorite Bravolebs, thanks to Happy Hour by Bravo. To get in on the fun, you can purchase tickets at HappyHourbyBravo.Eventbrite.com. Some of your favorite ‘Wives are getting spooky with a BOOze-filled Happy Hour, hosted by Daryn Carp, the host of People TV’s Reality Check and Oxygen’s Martinis and Murder*,* as well as assistant to the one and only Andy Cohen. Join Shannon Storms Beador of The Real Housewives of Orange County, Gizelle Bryant and Ashley Darby of The Real Housewives of Potomac*,* Jackie Goldschneider of The Real Housewives of New Jersey*,* and Stephanie Hollman of The Real Housewives of Dallas for a night of juicy Q&A sessions and fun Halloween-themed games. You’ll also get the chance to meet a few of the ladies of The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City*,* including Mary Cosby, Meredith Marks, and Whitney Rose. As part of the celebration, Bravo will make a donation do Donors Choose, an organization that provides supplies and resources for teachers to have the most successful school year possible."
- "Bravo's Chat Room" renewed for 10 more episodes (Queens of Bravo Twitter)
- Tinsley Mortimer ‘proud’ of herself for leaving ‘RHONY’ (Page Six/Reality Life with Kate Casey Podcast) “I was really taking a leap of faith and really trying to trust my gut and follow my heart,” she explained of leaving the show on the “Reality Life with Kate Casey” podcast. “When I see myself driving off, I am proud of myself for doing it.” “Doing a reality show with all these strong women, it is really the best therapy you can ever have,” she said of her time holding an apple. “You are just in this intense world. It is your life, but amplified and so intense … There are these strange hierarchies on the show and these fourth wall issues that come on to camera. You have to be on your game and to be strong. When I joined the show I was at the lowest point of my life, I was so humiliated. I had been in a relationship that was awful. All of a sudden the script was flipped on me basically, the way the press was portraying it … It might have seemed like the wrong time to join a reality show, and be part of it but for me it seemed like the absolutely right time because there was no place to go, and to be in New York.” While she said the “chapter is closed” on “RHONY,” she maintained that her and Leah McSweeney developed a genuine friendship. “We had met and I had sort of tested her, filming together,” she explained. “We hung out a couple times and when she got the show I was so thrilled to have a younger girl on the show. I definitely had moments with different people. Sonja [Morgan] was more like an older sister to me, so in a way I didn’t feel like I could be wild and crazy. To have Leah there was really great.” She added, “I am still friends with Leah and talk to her all the time. I adore her. Hopefully, when the world gets to a place that is somewhat normal I will go back to New York, and I will see people. Can I say that I will reach out to some of the girls on the show if I am in New York? Probably not. Mainly Leah, and maybe Sonja. Of course, I will still watch the show. Maybe filming a scene or two in New York with Leah.” Now, Mortimer is focused on building her life with Coupon Cabin king Kluth. “We do want children, of course,” she said. “At this point we sort of feel like 2020, we are waiting for 2021 to do the things we planned like the wedding, and then we will work on the baby. That’s the plan.”
- Teddi Mellencamp Feels She ‘Came Out Unscathed’ After ‘RHOBH’ Exit: ‘I Was Being Looked Out for’ (US Weekly exclusive) “In the big scheme of things, I came out unscathed. My kids are healthy and happy and my marriage is good and my friendships are good,” Mellencamp, 39, tells Us Weekly exclusively on the Friday, October 16, episode of the “Getting Real with the Housewives” podcast. “I’m still friends with a lot of the women on the show and I wish everybody a ton of success. I think that especially what we’re going through right now in the pandemic and all of these things, I feel like maybe I was, like, being looked out for in some way.” Mellencamp, who joined the cast of RHOBH during season 8, isn’t ruling out a return to the Bravo franchise in the future. “I’m not at that place where I can make that decision right now. I do know that I wouldn’t want to be in a situation where I was thrown in just make me feel uncomfortable,” the All In Founder tells Us. “So I have to see the situation then play it by ear.”
- To be taken with a grain of salt: Tori Spelling to Join RHOBH in a ‘Friend of’ Role! (Celeb Magazine exclusive) "CELEB has received exclusive confirmation that a Hollywood superstar, Tori Spelling**,** is set to join the exciting next season in a, “friend of,” role. CELEB spoke exclusively with a source who has revealed that actress Spelling will be joining the RHOBH cast in 2021. An insider dishes, “Tori Spelling is doing Beverly Hills’ Housewives with her mom, Candy. People who have followed Tori know her relationship with her mom has been contentious for many years. Kathy Hilton – Kyle Richards‘ and Kim Richards‘ sister- is also expected to join, and she has some issues with Candy as well. Tori is expected to join in a similar vein to Kathy – specifically as a friend of the Housewives. Tori is also expected to come on as Kyle’s friend.”
- Real Housewives' Seema Malhotra's excitement after dressing 'ultimate girl' Beyoncé (Daily Star exclusive) "The Real Housewives of Cheshire star Seema Malhotra has dressed everybody from Catherine Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge to Miley Cyrus. Now, she can proudly add singer Beyoncé to her list after being approached by the Destiny's Child star's personal stylist. "I feel like we have great UK brand ambassadors, Amanda Holden is a great fan of the brand," she said. But, there is one name that she still struggles to wrap her head around. She excitingly revealed: "Beyoncé's stylist started following me, to me, she is the ultimate, someone like Jennifer Lopez, they embrace their curves, they to me stand for really powerful women, very natural. "When we were contacted by the stylist, it was all so exciting, we did send out, pre-lockdown, some pieces to Beyoncé but we've not seen anything yet."
- Too Hot to Handle’s Harry Jowsey Says He’s ‘Only Just Met’ Larsa Pippen Amid Dating Rumors (US Weekly) Not so fast! Harry Jowsey addressed the romance rumors surrounding him and Larsa Pippen after the two were spotted at dinner earlier this month. “So, the craziest thing is in this moment, like, we all have friends, we all hang out, and we all go to dinner,” Jowsey, 23, said on the Thursday, October 15, episode of the “Let Me Finish” podcast. “But the craziest thing in this space, which I’m quickly realizing, is if I go to dinner with anyone and there’s photo taken, we’re automatically dating and expecting a child.” Jowsey, who revealed he’s currently on a “sex ban,” added that Pippen is “great” and “she’s doing well” before noting that a romance between the two isn’t totally off the table. “She’s a lovely human,” he said. “I’ve only just met her, so who knows what will happen?” The Australia native and the former Real Housewives of Miami star first sparked relationship rumors this month when they were seen looking cozy at Italian restaurant Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills. Later in the evening, Pippen shared a video via her Instagram Story and revealed that she “called my friend Harry” for help after deciding she needed dance lessons."
- Also to be taken with a grain of salt as it's not been verified: Teresa Giudice and Jackie Goldschnider reportedly feud this season about cheating allegations, which caused a rift between Jackie and the entire cast! (Hollywood Life/realhousewivesfranchise Instagram) “Jackie was initially upset because Teresa said [her husband] Evan [Goldschneider] was cheating on Jackie. Then, they got together to resolve that, but then, Jackie put gasoline on the fire by digging into Teresa and Teresa’s fiery personality took over and things between them got worse,” a source told Hollywood Life. That conversation led to Jackie skipping the cast’s Season 11 trip, but then they got together again and “resolved everything.” The source explained, “They both wronged each other. They both apologized and moved past it — they are now in a good place.” “This season will be the season of Jackie. At one point, she was only talking to Melissa [Gorga] because everyone else sided with Teresa and she felt it was ridiculous that they were choosing sides. However, Melissa continued to stay neutral and always had Jackie’s back.” Production did “take a pause”, however, “as Jackie refused to film because she was so upset that the women would all side with Teresa over everything. She was over the drama of people always siding with Teresa no matter what and not having their own voice or opinion. Even Margaret [Josephs], who has always had [Jackie’s] back, strayed a bit and that upset Jackie, so she distanced herself and needed a break from filming.” The insider continued, “Now that the two ladies have made up, Jackie is so much more at ease.” Plus, “it’s really helped bring the group together now that Teresa and Jackie have made up again.” RHONJ season 11 films until the end of October, with a February 2021 premiere date."
submitted by readingrachelx
to RHDiscussion [link] [comments]
2020.10.13 20:44 Grandfeatherix RIFTS NPC (unfinished)
NAME/TITLE: Jean Du Chance AKA/CODE NAME: Many aliases AGE/DATE OF BIRTH: 38 SEX: Male SIZE: 6'1" 245 lbs ID MARKS: none, only fake marks to alter identity ID CHARACTERISTICS: none, works to always change characteristics EYES: Brown naturally (will change to suit new identity) HAIR: Brown naturally (will change to suit new identity) FAMILY ORIGIN: Human ETHNIC ORIGIN: French Canadian (white) LIVING ENVIRONMENT: While on the road he lives mainly on the truck, Also has a large house in the Montreal area (FQ will pay expenses for any temporary housing needed as cover) PERSONAL RESOURCES/INCOME: 715,119cr in savings, 5,000cr per month as an agent, 40,000cr per quarter from his shipping company INFLUENCE: High among fans, average with others RIVALS: Players from when he played hockey, other shipping companies now ALLIES: Former team members in general OCCUPATION/RANK: Le Surete du Quebec (intelligence agent) REPUTATION: A hard hitting, but fair player, modest and pragmatic in retirement, a reasonable shipping company for costs, and a good boss to work for. DISPOSITION: Friendly and cheerful when dealing with fans (often played up when trying to get information) SENTIMENTS TOWARDS FREE QUEBEC: Admires, and will do whatever he can to ensure that Free Quebec stays a strong and free nation SENTIMENTS TOWARDS COALITION: Wary, sees pros and cons with them, and feels they have too much say over what Free Quebec does. PHYSICAL ABNORMALITIES: none PSYCHOLOGICAL ABNORMALITIES: Bio-system lungs (replaced due to lung cancer) dental implants to replace teeth lost due to sports injuries. HABITS: Smoking HOBBIES: Hockey LIKES: Playing hockey, driving DISLIKES: Being in one place for too long FEARS: Being found out WEAPON OF CHOICE: Stiletto Knife TRANSPORTATION OF CHOICE: Modified Semi Truck INGENUITY/QUICK THINKING: Above average, mostly plans things out extensively, but can adapt to change quickly QUOTES: "Keep your stick on the ice" KARMA: Fair- Good APPEARANCE: A stocky and still very well built man for his age, his natural hair colour is starting to grey, and his sharp features are starting to soften, but with the use of prosthetics or short intense workouts, or binges his looks can fluctuate for his cover as needed. Often wears coyboy boots with spurs and buckles (and a hidden boot knife which is harder to detect with the other metal)
IQ: 10 ME: 11 MA: 17 PS: 19 (max carry 380 lbs, max lift 760 lbs) PP: 9 PE: 17 (max carry duration 68 min, max lift 4 min 15 sec, sprint 17 min) PB: 13 SPD: 18 12mph running (48mph on skates)
HP: 45 SDC: 29
PPE: 4 Level: 6
Special Attacks/Skills: Karate-style Kick: 1d8 Jump Kick: 4d10 but is the only attack allowed the melee it is used Critical Strike on Natural 18+ Roundhouse Kick: 3d6 Axe Kick: 2d8 Knee Strike: 1d8 Entangle (-1 on ice) Maintain Balance: +2 Body Block: 1d4 opponent must doge/parry or be knocked down and lose 1 action (+ 1 on ice) +2 survive crash -2 to shoot from moving vehicle can make aimed shots from moving vehicles at -2 to strike Vehicular attacks and evasion penalty reduced by half Trust/Intimidate 45%
Attacks Per Melee: 3
Initiative: Save Vs Magic: +1 Doge: +3 (+1 on ice) +2 driving Save Vs Psionics: 14+ Parry: +3 (-1 on ice) Save Vs Horror Factor: +3 Pull Punch: +7 Save Vs Mind Control: +1 Roll With Punch/Fall/Impact: +8 Save Vs Illusion: +1 Disarm: +2 (-1 on ice) Save vs Lethal Poison: 13+ Damage: +5 Save Vs Non-Lethal Poison: 15+ Strike: +2 (-1 on ice) Save Vs Coma/Death: +5%
OCC Skills: Language: English: 95% +1 per Language: French: 95% +1 per Literacy: English: 90% +5 per Literacy: French: 90% +5 per Math: Basic: 95% +5 per Radio: Basic: 95% +5 per Radio: Scrambler: 80% +5 per Surveillance Systems: 75% +5 per Cryptography: 70% +5 per Disguise: 75% +5 per Escape Artist: 70% +5 per Find Contraband: 62% +4 per Intelligence: 72% +4 per Land Navigation: 66% +4 per Camouflage: 48% +5 per Seduction: 30% +3 per Pilot: Hover-cycle: 95% +4 per Pilot: Truck: 81% +5 per W.P. Energy Rifle aimed +3, burst +1, wild +0 W.P. Knife strike +0, parry +0, thrown strike +1 Hand-To-Hand: Martial Arts ( X )
OCC Related Skills: (skill used to upgrade Hand-To-Hand) (skill used to upgrade Hand-To-Hand) (skill used to upgrade Hand-To-Hand) Pro Hockey Skating (special) ( X ) W.P. Staff/Hockey Stick strike +1, parry +0, thrown strike +0 (+1 on ice) Detect Ambush: 55% +5 per Roadwise: 28% +4 per
Secondary Skills: Kick Boxing: (special) ( X ) Combat Driving (special) ( X ) Ice Skating (special): 80% +5 per ( X ) Computer Operation: 70% +5 per
Equipment: On Person: -Cowboy boots size 12 (hidden boot knife triggered by pressing the heel +6 on a front kick) -Credstick (personal) 624cr shirt pocket - 1 Signal Flair right side pants pocket - 1 Survival Knife clipped to right side belt (1d6 damage) - 1 Stiletto Knife clipped on the inside of the left boot (Stiletto triggers with a button press to pop out the knife with compressed gas 3d6, but must be reset and filled between uses, as a normal stabbing weapon 1d6) - 1 Language Translator (shirt pocket) - Camel Pack 2L of water, worn as a vest 12 A.R. 20 M.D.C. - 1 Compass with signaling mirror left pants pocket - 2 Packs Cigarettes (one normally half gone) 1 in left pants pocket, 1 in shirt pocket) - 1 Windproof Electric lighter clipped on left side belt (hidden switch turns this into a taser does no damage, stun effect on strike -6 to strike, parry, dodge for 1D6 melee adds 1d6 duration for each strike, save vs non-lethal poison reduces stun penalties by half, a fail save means a 30% chance to be knocked unconscious for 2d4 melee -NG-IP7 Ion Pulse Rifle carried on a strap over the back 7lbs 1600 range 3d6 MD per shot 1d4 x 10MD for triple pulse 30 single shots per e-clip pair - 2 spare e-clips on the rifle strap - Handheld computer in a pocket on the camel pack - Championship ring from his first championship left hand index finger (value 20,000cr) - Championship ring from his last championship right hand index finger (hidden camera 112 picture capacity value reduced to 12000cr) - Polarized Sunglasses
On Truck: - Clutter the floor and passenger side seat are covered with an assortment of food wrappers and take out bags (3 - 6 take out bags, with 2-3 food wrappers from each on the floor, 1 empty cup from each place) - Credstick (registered under company name) 6000cr taped to the top of the glove compartment - NG-H5 Holdout Ion pistol in half empty cup in the cup holder 1D4+1MD range 200' 6 shot capacity - 2 NG-H5 mini eclips in the furthest empty cup on the passenger side floor - 2 lb tobacco glove compartment - 5 packs rolling papers (100 sheets each) glove compartment - 2 packs cigarettes glove compartment - 2 Hockey sticks in the window of the sleeping bunk above the cab - 1 pair size 12 ice skates extended cab section - 1 pair size 12 roller blades extended cab section - 1 hockey helmet (- 3 on aimed shots to the head 12 MDC) - 2 pair pants, 3 shirts, hockey jersey, 1 hockey helmet (- 3 on aimed shots to the head 12 MDC), hockey armor (full suit AR 17 20 MDC) 3 pucks, 6 balls, all in a hockey bag in the extended cab section - 1 sleeping bag 2 thermal blankets, thermos, canteen, 12 water purification tablets (tablet #8 is actually high dose cyanide, diluted in 4L water 200ml is fatal), portable radio 10 mile range, gas powered stove 3hrs per canister, 1 spare stove canister, electric lantern 10 hours per cell, 3 spare cells, 10" frying pan, 2L capacity pot, compass with signaling mirror (spare), 1 metal ladle, 2 forks, 2 knives, 2 spoons, 50' rope, 3 signal flairs, one man tent (tent can be made air tight), 2 solar powered flashlights (8 hrs of charging gives 4 hrs use) all in a second hockey bag in the extended cab section
Background/History: While he was a rising star in the amateur hockey leagues Jean was approached to serve the state of Free Quebec and he accepted with pride. Jean would train in the off season to learn all the skills he would need to be a deep cover agent, and during the sporting season would use the games he played as cover for his travels. Being a remarkable player he was often invited to sensitive areas to dine with, or attending parties by influential people of many governments. Jeans fame could also be used to gain entry to sensitive areas by playing up on his fame, and the assumed unlikelihood a celebrity would be a spy.
Now as a semi retired retired pro athlete he often maintains that he runs a small freight transport company that he bought with his retirement savings, and drives a truck himself, he often maintains this cover, while still playing exhibition games, or attending fundraisers and events still held by influential people, although he now often has to assume other identities to infiltrate undetected to continue his role of Intel gathering.
submitted by Grandfeatherix
to NPC_Bank [link] [comments]
2020.10.09 14:26 readingrachelx Housewife highlights/Daily shit talk - October 9th, 2020
- Inside new ‘RHONY’ cast member Eboni K. Williams’ career and love life (Page Six) "Eboni K. Williams is ready for her apple. The attorney and television host, 37, announced that she was joining “The Real Housewives of New York” on Thursday, telling Page Six in a statement: “NYC is filled with successful and dynamic Black women. I’m excited to join this legendary franchise as the first Black housewife. Can’t wait to share a slice of life in this city that hasn’t been seen before. Anyone who’s aware of my work knows I don’t hold back. I’m going to keep it just as real here as I do everywhere else.” Here are seven things to know about the newest Bravolebrity. She had a career in law Williams will know how to hold her own in an argument with the “RHONY” ladies, as she clerked for Louisiana’s Secretary of State and the state’s Attorney General. She also served as a public defender and worked in private practice in 2010. Williams graduated with a bachelor’s degree in communications and African American studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and earned her J.D. from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. She has been on TV before Williams was a correspondent for CBS News and a contributor for Fox News. She appeared on “Hannity” and “The O’Reilly Factor.” She also served as a co-host on “Fox News Specialists.” She had a short stint on the radio Williams joined WABC radio for an afternoon show with Curtis Sliwa, but the gig only lasted from June 2017 until October 2017. She has a connection to Diddy Williams currently co-hosts “State of the Culture” alongside Remy Ma and Joe Budden on Diddy’s REVOLT TV. She is private when it comes to her love life Williams was rumored to have dated her childhood friend, Gray Sandy, but has kept a low profile when it comes to her significant others. She is an author Williams penned “Pretty Powerful: Appearance, Substance, and Success” in 2017. In the book, she wrote about her own career and spoke to women including Meghan McCain and Marcia Clark about how they balance looking the part in their jobs with their responsibilities."
- Photo of Leah and Eboni filming together (realhousewivesfranchise Instagram)
- Leah McSweeney Shares an Update on Tinsley Mortimer’s Chicago Fairytale Life (bravotv.com/The Daily Dish) "Leah McSweeney offered an update on the October 3 episode of The Daily Dish podcast shortly after she visited the lovebirds to celebrate her birthday in Arizona. “I know she misses the show. I know she liked doing the show,” said Leah. “Obviously, relationships are everything. Love is everything, you know? So, it makes complete sense that she left, and it's as important for her to show that he was the priority.” Leah also shared some insight into how she’s seen Tinsley change since her move. “I think that she seems a lot more carefree. She’s just, she’s really happy. It was really great spending time with her and him. He’s a great guy.,” Leah said. “I had never met him before. He and Tinsley were both so concerned about if Kiki was having fun or not. And he was really engaging with my daughter. He was finding things to relate to her about, and having conversations and you know, that meant a lot to me. That means everything to me, is how you treat my kid. They just treated her with such respect and were so interested in getting to know her, that it really just warmed my heart. Me and Kier had such a good time with them.”
- Exclusive: Porsha Williams and Tanya Sam Allegedly Got Their Peaches Cobbled by a Long Dong Stripper on 'RHOA' Cast Trip -- And There's More (Love B Scott exclusive) "lovebscott.com can exclusively reveal that the two ladies who allegedly had sex with the male stripper were Porsha Williams and the very engaged Tanya Sam. Does that surprise you? If not, then you may be surprised to hear that there was allegedly some girl-on-girl-on-girl action that went down before Porsha and Tanya made their way into the bedroom with the man. Did you catch that extra girl?
Newcummer Newcomer LaToya Ali gets an honorable mention for her willingness to swim with the fishes. Anyway, the girls thought they were being sneaky when they got their peaches cobbled by hiding from the cameras — but they underestimated the power of the microphones. Production has usable footage, but it’s unclear if it will be featured in the show. We also hear that some of the ladies involved are suggesting possible legal action to stop the footage from airing."
- Marlo Hampton, Kenya Moore, LaToya Ali and Falynn Guobadia all confirm they were not involved in the threesome with a male stripper at Cynthia Bailey’s bachelorette party in Charleston, South Carolina. Update: Kenya also confirmed on her latest Instagram post that it wasn’t Kandi Burruss either 👀 (realhousewivesfranchise Instagram)
- Why Kim Zolciak Was ‘Pissed’ at Andy Cohen (In The Know podcast/heavy.com) "During a recent interview, former Real Housewives of Atlanta and Don’t Be Tardy star Kim Zolciak spoke about why she was “pissed off” at Andy Cohen during last year’s BravoCon, and the story behind their performance together. During last year’s BravoCon, Zolciak performed her hit song, ” Don’t Be Tardy”, alongside Cohen. Zolciak explained to In The Know that she was originally annoyed at Cohen for putting her on a panel with Housewives who weren’t on the network anymore. “First of all, Andy called me and I was like, ‘why am I on a panel with Housewives that aren’t even on TV anymore?'” Zolciak told In The Know. “Like, why am I with all these girls? I was pissed, actually. And Andy was like, it’s basically because I’m not a Housewife either, in essence, right. It was the people that started the franchises, but I didn’t take it that way…so I was pissed, and I texted his a** and then we got on the phone and he’s like, ‘listen, I think you should come out and sing.’ And I was like, ‘dude, I’m 42, like I’ve had kids, I’m not into it.” Zolciak continued, “I said, let me think about it. And then I was like, ‘I don’t think I can do it’ to Kroy, because I am actually shy… So then Andy’s like, ‘l’ll sing with you.’ And then I was like, ‘Ok, then I’ll do it if you sing with me.'”
- Nene Leakes reveals she’s opening Atlanta bar The Linnethia Lounge after quitting RHOA over racism claims (The Sun UK) "NeNe Leakes said she is opening up a bar in Atlanta called The Linnethia Lounge after quitting RHOA amid racism claims. The former Bravo star, 52, who confirmed her exit from the show last month, took to Instagram to share some shots of her new business venture on Thursday. "The Linnethia Lounge! Opening soon," Nene captioned a photo of the premises. "Keep yo eye on me #drinksonme #bossesallowed #ATL Dresscode: Fly."
- For anyone who missed it yesterday: Garcelle Beauvais is returning to RHOBH next season - discussion here
- Katharine McPhee Is Pregnant! Actress Expecting First Child with Husband David Foster (people.com exclusive)
- Photos: sneak peek of OC15! (realhousewivesfranchise Instagram)
- Photo: Tamra hung out with Braunwyn (Queens of Bravo Twitter)
- This is ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County’ newest addition, Elizabeth Lyn Vargas (OC Register) "A rescue puppy is nipping at Elizabeth Lyn Vargas when the newest member of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” calls. That almost seems like good preparation for handling the other housewives and a metaphor for the way her life may soon change with TV fame. It’s all good to Vargas, though, who laughs often during a 20-minute call to discuss how she joined the show, what filming was like, and what she expects and worries about as Season 15 kicks off on Wednesday, Oct. 14. “The journey has been amazing,” Vargas says as Koda, her older husky, and Mika, the new husky rescue, calm down. “And I didn’t realize the journey was going to be so amazing, so I’m pretty proud and happy about the decision to be on the show.” Vargas, who lives by the sand in Newport Beach, says her friendship with housewife Kelly Dodd encouraged led her to join the franchise when longtime housewives Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra Judge left the show. Vargas says she and Dodd had become friends, even though Vargas had never watched a single episode of the series prior to being cast on it. “I had never seen the show,” she says. “So maybe that’s why we hit it off. “I didn’t know what to expect with the tornado,” Vargas says, and laughs. A friend who manages the rapper Too Short urged her to apply for the opening after Vicki and Tamra left and then accompanied her to the first of several auditions and interviews. (If this leads to a Too Short cameo, “Real Housewives” will level-up to new heights of awesome and weird.) Around the time Vargas got the gig, she decided it was time to finally watch an episode. “I just said, ‘You know what, I want to do this,’” she says. “So here we are. I was a little nervous because I did watch one of the shows. I was like, ‘Ohhh. Well, this will be fun!’” In past seasons, the Tres Amigas — Vicki, Tamra and Shannon — have been the slowest to welcome a new housewife into the skinny margarita sisterhood of the show. With two of the three gone, and Vargas exhibiting an entirely likable personality in the season premiere, she says all went smoothly for her. “The women on the show are extremely strong and smart,” she says. “Knowing that and asking around, I was very excited to meet all of them because it takes some serious (moxie) to put yourself out there and be as bold and bright and beautiful as they are.” Kelly and the other newer housewives — Emily Simpson, Gina Kirschenheiter and Braunwyn Windham-Burke — were easy to meet, and even Shannon, who’d given those three a tough time in their first seasons, was a peach, Vargas says. “Everybody told me, ‘Oh my god, be super-nervous when you meet her,’” she says of Beador. “And I’m thinking, ‘Oh my god, she’s gonna bite me? What does she do? Does she sprout fangs?’” One thing she thought about as she made her decision to join the show was the fact that her three-year-long journey through “a very, very difficult divorce” was still not finished at that point. “I was looking for something to distract my mind and have fun with,” Vargas says, adding that she already felt exposed by the divorce process. “So frankly, when this opportunity came about, I said, ‘Well, whatever, I’m already out there.’ Vargas co-founded and ran the music streaming company Edge Music, but her latest passion, which gets a bit of air time in the premiere, is animal rescue. “When I was finalizing my divorce and going to trial, I thought, What do I want to do next,” she says. “I want to help animals because my dogs and my animals have always been there for me through thick and thin. Koda was there for me all through my divorce.” Her goal is to launch an organization called We Care Rescue Ranch somewhere in Orange County to work with animals deemed unadoptable in order to rehabilitate them and find them homes. The coronavirus pandemic has temporarily turned her focus to fundraising to provide food for existing animal rescue groups. “I’m thinking, ‘Oh my gosh, there’s a current ecosystem out there that needs help. Why don’t I just raise funds for them because that’s what I’m good at,’” Vargas says. “I can educate myself on what’s out there and then know what’s needed instead of just diving in and trying to build something that I know nothing about.” She’s also got a side business to debut later this year, Vargas vodka. Given how the housewives throw ’em back, it will surely make her popular come happy hour. Overall, the experience has been good, Vargas says. “It’s a wonderful experience to be with strong women,” she says. “Everyone has their differences, and we all – I – learned about everyone’s opinions on the show. “But overall, it was an exciting experience, and I can’t wait for future seasons because it’s just fun. I mean, no matter what our differences are, whatever we argue about, we still love each other in the end. “That’s my hope.”
- Video tour of Shannon Storms Beador's home for Bravo Insider (realhousewivesfranchise Instagram)
- Terry Dubrow claims a former patient is extorting him for $5M after alleged botched surgery (Page Six exclusive details) "Dr. Terry Dubrow claims he’s being extorted for $5 million by a former patient who says she nearly died after going under the knife. The A-list plastic surgeon has now filed for a court order against Sandy Scoggins — who underwent a buttock lift from Dubrow last year — saying she demanded $5 million in exchange for not going public with her negligence claims, per Orange County Superior Court documents obtained by Page Six on Thursday. Dubrow, 62, claimed that in July, Scoggins’ lawyer sent him 901-page demand packet — including a $5 million pre-litigation settlement — plus a letter stating that if he didn’t settle, Scoggins would file a federal lawsuit “so she can tell the world what happened to her,” according to court docs. He claimed in the documents that Scoggins “and her attorneys embarked on an extortion campaign, threatening Dr. Dubrow repeatedly” that they’d report him to the California Medical Board and file a federal lawsuit “with an intent to ‘tell the world,’ ‘the media’ and ‘anyone’ about Ms. Scoggins’ claims,” plus “drag Dr. Dubrow’s television show ‘Botched’ (even though Ms. Scoggins’ surgery had nothing to do with the show) in to the lawsuit, as well as his Rox Medical Center, his staff, and media companies with which he does business, and … accuse him of falsifying Ms. Scoggins’ medical records.” However, Dubrow denied that he was negligent in her care and rejected the proposed settlement in the filing. Instead, he asked the court to bring the case back into arbitration to make it private, per an agreement she signed ahead of her surgery in 2019. “Ms. Scoggins’ extortionate tactics demonstrate that she fully intends on ignoring the Arbitration Agreement in order to harass and attempt to harm Dr. Dubrow’s livelihood and reputation with a media smear campaign that uses a public court filing as its vehicle,” he wrote in the filing. “The truth of the matter is that Ms. Scoggins’ surgery was conducted with the utmost professional care and attention.” Scoggins first sought for Dubrow’s expertise for a revision buttock lift with fat flaps in June 2019, the documents stated. Dubrow claimed that he made her aware of all of the risks and possible complications of the procedure during her consultation and she “was specifically advised of the inherent and substantial risks of complications resulting from plastic surgery and the need for post-operative medical care, which she would have to receive by another doctor upon returning home to Texas,” according to court docs. He claimed that she understood what could happen and the procedure was performed in July 2019. The last time the doctor and the patient spoke, per court documents, was October 2019. Scoggins’ attorney, Stephen Le Brocq, told Page Six exclusively on Thursday: “Ms. Scoggins went to Dubrow to receive a surgery that was supposed to change her life, and it did, but in the worst way imaginable. Scoggins was ‘Botched by Botched.'” Dubrow could not be reached for comment."
- Monique Samuels Celebrated Her 37th Birthday with a Bedazzled 3-Tier Cake (bravotv.com)
- Photos of some of the Jersey wives filming at new hw Michelle's home (realhousewivesfranchise Instagram)
submitted by readingrachelx
to RHDiscussion [link] [comments]
2020.10.09 01:15 Confident-Newt4998 Hooking up in a pandemic
Not sure if this has already been discussed in this subreddit. But with things changing day to day at this point, I wanted to ask for everyone's thoughts on this topic.
I recently just broke up with this guy who I had been seeing for a little under a year. He wasn't ready for sex (for personal reasons) so we stayed celibate throughout the entire relationship because I wanted to respect his boundaries and didn't want to move the relationship too fast if he wasn't ready. But now that I am single again, I am so horny (and have been since I've been seeing him). I really want to enter back into my hoe phase. I just want to go have sex with a lot of guys (safely of course) with no strings attached and explore my physical wants/needs. However, I'm just not sure what the vibes are with hooking up in a pandemic. I know dating seems to be a little "safer" than just hooking up, allowing you time to get to know each other and you can safely distance on dates. But I don't think I really want to date at the moment and commit to someone else again. I guess what I'm curious to know is how many people are out there hooking up. Are dating apps any different in the pandemic? Do people even care? I would hate to hook up with someone, contract COVID, and then bring it home to my entire family.
I guess I should also mention that I am a nurse. I have always felt a slight obligation to socially distance more than the average person so as not to bring COVID to any of my patients. But I can't say that I have been totally 100% compliant all of the time (like most people). Most of my friends support me to go hook up with people too. Don't know if I'm being greedy, selfish, or acting privileged, but was just curious to see what other people thought?
TL;DR - is now the right time for a hoe phase?
Edit - I live in New Jersey
submitted by Confident-Newt4998
to askgaybros [link] [comments]
2020.09.26 17:51 readingrachelx Brandi Glanville Unfiltered Podcast Summary – Sept. 24, 2020 episode with Andy Cohen
- Brandi says she was nervous for the interview and studied up on Andy and his career beforehand in preparation
- Brandi welcomes “Andy fucking Cohen” and Andy greets “Brandi fucking Glanville.” Brandi says she never hears Andy cuss. Andy says he cusses on his radio show. Brandi says she doesn’t listen to that, because she’s never been invited to be a guest. Andy says he’ll change that.
- It’s Andy’s first time on Brandi’s podcast. He congratulates her on her success with her podcast. Andy is Brandi’s 300th guest.
- Brandi says she kind of wants to quit her podcast because “every fucking person” has a podcast now. Andy says LVP has one now and Brandi starts laughing. Brandi “I’m like, oh, she stooped to my level, finally!” Andy laughs. Brandi says she wishes she could have been a fly on the wall for the LVP/Camille podcast to hear the parts they cut.
- They shoot the shit about COVID and Andy contracting it and recovering. I’m not gonna transcribe the shooting the shit type parts because who cares lol.
- Brandi asks Andy about adding to his family. Andy says he’s an “old guy,” and whatever he does, it would be for Ben, he would like Ben to have a sibling so that when Andy isn’t around anymore, Ben has family. Andy’s life is already very unconventional, and he wants to give Ben every opportunity to succeed and flourish, and giving him a sibling would do that. Re: gender, Andy says he would “leave it up to Jesus” – Brandi replies, “woo, Jews for Jesus over here!”
- Brandi asks Andy about the rumours that Teddi is not coming back to the show. Andy says they don’t formally announce until they have to, and he doesn’t HAVE to at this point, so he won’t. (Non-answer)
- Brandi has a bunch of questions people sent her for Andy on Twitter, but she’s “not going to ask all of them because some of them are shady as fuck.” Brandi calls Twitter a “breeding ground for hate.” Andy agrees.
- Brandi asks Andy if he’s single – yes, he is. Brandi says she’s “single-ish,” – there is somebody, but he doesn’t live in California, and he’s Mormon. Brandi asks Andy “how he’s dealing without dick during the quarantine?” Andy says people don’t want to be without dick (true), but it is what it is, Andy says he’s been tested for COVID and antibodies so many times that there have been periods where he knew his status for sure and that “freed him up a little bit.” Andy says it’s not fun dating right now, there’s none of that happening, and it’s not a time to be meeting new people. “It’s a weird time.”
- Brandi asks Andy about online dating. Andy is on Tinder and “all the apps.” So is Brandi (except neither of them are on Raya). Raya turned Brandi down LMAO. Andy didn’t even try to get in.
- Brandi says straight guys (“except for Jerry O’ Connell, and that’s a question mark” – oh, Brandi, come on now!) don’t really watch Bravo unless they’re married and thinks that works in her favour when dating (straight guys are less likely to know who she is). Andy says he would have a harder time trusting a guy who is a huge Bravo fan because he would question their intentions. His last boyfriend watched some housewives, but “he wasn’t living for it.”
- Brandi says she’s friends with a lot of gay men and knows some of them are only friends with her because they love housewives and “when they get in fights she calls them ‘housewives whores’ – they don’t like it.” Andy says he doesn’t really have trust issues when it comes to people’s motivations in wanting to date him. Brandi says he’s lucky about that.
- Brandi asks if Andy knew Bethenny was going to leave “because it seems like you guys are really close friends.” Andy had a sense that the deal wasn’t going to work out but B and Andy had agreed “not to talk about her deal that year” because in the past they had an annual fight about her contract/negotiations, and Andy doesn’t like fighting, and he especially hates fighting with Bethenny, who is “not fun to fight with.” (I’ll say). Andy says he was ultimately surprised by the timing and that the deal fell through right before production started, but he wasn’t totally surprised that she left. He was bummed, he thinks the show is great when she’s on it, but he was just grateful she came back for a second round.
- Brandi says it’s “time for B to go and have her happily ever after.”
- Brandi brings up Dorinda’s departure and I get instantly weepy because I am an unstable bitch when it comes to Dorinda lol. Brandi says she doesn’t know Dorinda that well but she texted her about a week after D got fired and Dorinda said “Brandi, you’re the first housewives person that has texted me since I left the show.” Brandi said that surprised her and asked Andy if he thinks that housewives friends forget about once you’re off the show. Andy says he doesn’t know, he thinks it depends on the person. Andy says once you’re on housewives it’s like being in the mob, people will ask you about it forever, you can never get out. Brandi agrees.
- Brandi says she’s done 13 other reality shows since housewives and housewives is really the only one she gets asked about other than Big Brother sometimes. “Once a housewife, always a housewife.”
- Brandi says she was watching Dorinda and kind of saw herself in a D in a way, Brandi was also in a downward spiral on housewives “except without the money,” getting drunk all the time, she wasn’t happy, she was depressed, and she was doing the same thing over and over again on the show, and she saw that happening with D.
- Brandi loves NY hws and tells Andy that BH needs a touch of the “off the rails” quality NY has, she says the BH ladies are “too on the rails.”
- Brandi says when she got fired it was a blessing she needed at that time even though she couldn’t see it then, and she thinks this will also be a blessing for Dorinda. “Everyone loves Dorinda, but we all want to see Dorinda happy.” Brandi felt like she was watching herself when she watched Dorinda.
- Andy talked to Dorinda about it a lot and says D was very philosophical about it and he thinks this will be positive for her and lead to good things. Brandi says Dorinda needs a mental health break.
- Brandi brings up Tamra and Vicki’s firings to Andy and says she “felt like they had told their entire stories.” Brandi tells Andy that Tamra and Vicki both said he was ageist. Andy says he didn’t know, he seems surprised. Andy says, “that’s weird, but Ramona is older than Vicki.” Brandi says Andy is “the only person who hires middle aged women in this entire town.” Andy says he “doesn’t care for that’ (the accusations of ageism). Andy says Vicki and Tamra are amazing and Vicki to this day makes him absolutely laugh. They just felt like the show needed “some new air, they needed to kinda air it out and see where it went.” “Unfortunately, we were in the middle of a great, great season when COVID hit, so we had to shut down production and then resume production in the middle of this mess.” Andy describes OC as the “Knott’s Landing of the franchises.” He says it’s “real life drama, with real people, they’re women dealing with some real serious stuff in their lives, and when the season starts, there’s something that grounds it to the core of what Orange County always was about.” When Andy watched the new season he said it felt like authentic OC to him. Even though Vicki and Tamra will always represent OC and he hopes they will some day be back in some capacity, “the show is still the show, and I was very happy about that, but it needed to go in new directions.”
- As Andy told Vicki, she had an unprecedented run. “It’s not a given that anyone is going to stay on television, and it’s not a given for me either, I’m full of gratitude every time Bravo picks up the contract for WWHL, and when they don’t, I will understand.” Andy says “it’s not a right to be on television, it’s a gift.”
- Brandi says Tamra and Vicki are iconic but it gets to a point where it’s the same thing over and over again. Brandi says she’s loving the new girls and them sharing EVERYTHING that they’re going through. (sigh)
- Brandi asks Andy if he thinks that, when you sign up for reality tv, especially housewives, should you be allowed to have something that isn’t aired on the show, like something you hold back? Andy says he thinks that if there are skeletons in your closet, it’s really difficult to go on reality tv. Cites Joe and Tre, Brandi and Adrienne Maloof.
- Brandi says family drama is hard for her to watch and she had to stop watching Jersey for awhile when it got really bad. Even with Kim and Kyle, being on the show with them together was hard for her. Brandi says she loves and wanted to protect Kim but she also likes Kyle, and it was hard to navigate, she “doesn’t want anyone thrown under the bus on national television” (LMAO), But Brandi says it’s harder than it looks to be on housewives, and you just can’t have secrets.
- Brandi brings up Denise and says she’s “trying to move past that.” She says Denise will be missed on hws. Andy says he’ll miss her too and he really liked her on the show. He has nothing else to say. He seems – unenthused lol.
- Re: Denise, Brandi says when anyone tries to self-produce it becomes hard to watch. “Just fucking say it, tell everyone to fuck off and then it will be fine.” (I wholeheartedly agree lol).
- Brandi asks Andy if he makes up names of the people asking the questions at the reunion (I’ve always wanted to know this!) Andy says no, he doesn’t!
- Brandi asks Andy if he has a physical type when it comes to men. Andy says “he’s kinda like the UN, he really doesn’t.” He likes “strong, in shape, handsome,” but he’s “very open.”
- Brandi is friends with someone Andy used to date so Andy feels like Brandi “knows stuff about his sex life” (a guy named Marco).
- Twitter question: “On Howard Stern, you said Brandi put herself on an island away from the ladies and that’s why she wasn’t asked back. What is the excuse now?” Andy doesn’t have an answer. “You’re not on an island, but you’re not exactly friends with any of the women.” Brandi: “I’m friends with Teddi and Kyle. I text Kyle a lot. I’m very close with Kim.” Andy: “I will say this, I’ll say you’re as close to being back as you’ve been in a long time.” Brandi: “Yes, that is true.”
- Twitter question: “Why do some of the women on Beverly Hills get away with doing the bare minimum while a housewife from any other franchise would get fired for doing the same?” Andy: “Welllll, I mean, I think that each of the cities has their own personality and vibe, and Beverly Hills has their own personality and vibe, and of all of the shows Beverly Hills is the most of a ‘lifestyle show’ so to speak, I just think you can’t measure what’s happening in one city against another because they’re just different animals.”
- Brandi says in NY for example they’re not “dogs with bones” where everyone holds onto one thing and goes after one person, “they all go after each other.” Andy says “typically things in Beverly Hills get discussed far more than on the East coast. Same with Orange County actually, too.”
- Brandi says when she joined BH she was seen as trashy for swearing but now everyone on BH is telling each other to fuck off. She thinks the show has evolved a bit, but they’re in general a more conservative show compared to say New York or Atlanta which are Brandi’s two favourites.
- Twitter question: “Who’s really the richest housewife, and who is probably the poorest?” Brandi says it’s either “Kim or I for the poorest.” (I thought Kim’s daughter married into the family of a gazillionaire?) Andy laughs. Andy hems and haws over who’s the richest. Brandi: “Even ex-housewives, because I always think about Vandercunt.” (Not a typo). Andy says Adrienne always seemed like she has a lot of money, he thinks Sutton has a lot of money. Brandi says she thinks Sutton is just pretending to be rich, she says she knows a lot about Sutton and Sutton “pretends to have more than she has.” Andy says the estimates on celebritynetworth.com are bullshit. Brandi confirms this, says her own net worth on that site is wildly overestimated.
- Brandi says she thinks Kandi might be the richest hw. Andy agrees, Kandi is rich. Andy also thinks Mauricio makes a LOT of money. Brandi agrees. Brandi says Kyle is now living in Encino, she’s “basically their neighbor,” and Encino is “no longer the Bel-Air of Beverly Hills.” Brandi says she is being shady.
- Brandi brings up Jeff Lewis, “the shadiest bitch of all time.” Brandi says Andy and Jeff were best friends, Andy says that is NOT true. I don’t give a shit about Jeff Lewis so I’m not bothering with this part. Basically he and Andy are still friendly even though Jeff read his private texts on air. Brandi talks a little bit about the wine throw gone wrong on WWHL. She hates Jeff. She shades Jeff’s plastic surgery.
- Brandi brings up a time when she was on WWHL to promote her new book, the footage never made air, and the doorbell rang and “in came Carole Radziwill,” and then Carole started promoting Widow’s Guide and “it became all about her.” Brandi asks Andy if he was being intentionally shady/trying to sabotage her book promotion. Andy says he doesn’t remember. He thinks he had probably told Carole he would help her promote her book because of the ghost-writing stuff. He wasn’t trying to mess with Brandi’s book promotion, it was just a poorly-timed thing. Brandi seems to accept that.
- Brandi asks about Andy’s relationship with Carole who she says “seems to have a great amount of disdain for Andy.” Andy agrees, thinks Carole is angry both towards the show in general and at him, thinks she felt like he was “up Bethenny’s ass” (lol). “It didn’t end in the way I hoped it would have.” Andy and Carole were in each other’s social circle for years, they did have a genuine fondness for each other at one time.
- Brandi says she’s been at events with Carole a few times and thought she seemed “aggressively angry at Andy.” Andy kind of dodges this. Andy says he thinks Carole has been fair in characterizing the nature of their friendship, she didn’t overstate their closeness.
- Brandi asks Andy about his new book with David Quinn. Andy says he can’t talk about that.
- Brandi does a marry fuck kill on Andy: Kelly Ripa, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Anderson Cooper. Andy would kill Anderson, marry Kelly so he get could Mark in the bargain, and have sex with SJ.
- Brandi asks Andy if he and WWHL feel snubbed by the Emmys. Andy says it doesn’t surprise him, he is up against real skilled comedians in that category who are producing big-ticket, high levels show, he doesn’t really feel snubbed. He wishes the housewives would get recognized. There are seasons where he thought New York housewives should have received some accolades or recognition.
- Another marry fuck kill: Kathy Griffin, Danielle Staub, or Jeff Lewis. Andy would fuck Jeff, marry Danielle, and kill Kathy. Andy rethinks it – he would fuck Danielle and marry Jeff, “because marriage is for life.”
- Brandi asks Andy if he really thinks Danielle was engaged 19 times. Andy doesn’t answer. Andy says he’s never been engaged. Andy says if he falls in love and meets the right guy he’s open to it. His parents would like him to get married.
- Brandi asks Andy who his favourite all time housewife is. Andy won’t answer. Brandi loves Ramona and Porsha.
- Brandi gives her son Mason the mic. Mason asks if Andy is “going to give his mom a second change to change her image now that he and his brother are allowed to be on the show.” Andy asks if their Dad has given permission for them to be on air, and Mason says yes, he thinks so. Andy says, “Really?! Well, that’s a discussion, Mason.” Andy asks why Mason wants his mom on the show. Mason “Well, you kind of milked her for everything this season to get some views and stuff, and she hasn’t gotten close to as much as the real housewives.” Andy: “you would like your mother to be compensated what she feels she deserves, right?” Mason: “Yes.” Andy: “You’re awesome.” Mason: “I mean, she’s the best woman I’ve ever met.” Andy: “Aw Mason, you’re the best, you make really good points.” Andy says he’ll keep Mason’s points in mind.
- Mason gives Brandi back the mic. Andy says he hopes his son grows up to defend and fight for him like that, “it was very moving.” (It was not, it was weird and it made me feel uncomfortable lol).
- Brandi thanks Andy for coming on the podcast. Andy says with all she’s done for the hw shows it’s the least he can do. He loved watching Brandi on Big Brother. Brandi sends love to Andy’s parents and baby Ben. She thanks Andy for everything he’s done for her and apologizes for the times she said fuck off to him except for the time he compared her to a dog. Wishes him a beautiful day. The end!
submitted by readingrachelx
to RHDiscussion [link] [comments]
2020.09.24 14:42 PtBballer I feel lost dating a Christian girlfriend
This is about to be a long post fellow redditers... I thought I should give you some context so you can better undertsdand where I'm coming from.
I'm a 23 years old guy from Portugal. Right before I turned 18, I lost my mother. It messed me up on a level that I can't even explain, the only emotion I was able to feel was anger, I couldn't even be sad for losing her.
When I was 20, I was having fun with a friend of mine, we were on omegle chatting with random people and having a laugh when I met this girl. She was different, more genuine and innocent, just looking for someone to talk to, so we connected right away. I thought that she needed a friend, and she had one in me, and I also needed someone to make me feel something again, other than anger and rage.
She told me she was 18, we exchanged contacts, and kept on talking every single day. We would talk all day for months. She told me her family was extremely christian and she didn't like it, she simply believed in a God, which I didn't mind and accepted easily. We fell in love without even seeing each other...
After a while, we started sending pictures to each other, and 8 months after we met, we decided to compromise and start a long distance relationship. She's from USA. She told me she was raped when she was younger, so they had to move cities, she also told me that the day we met, she was looking for someone to talk to because she couldn't take the oppression from her family, the memories of being raped, to the point where she cut her arm and was considering suicide, but I saved her. I was exactly what she needed to keep on moving.
Soon after that, her birthday came, and she confessed that she lied about her age when we met. She was 17 not 18, but lied so I didn't leave her. I was mad, but I decided to be understanding, and to teach her a lesson of forgiveness. Our relationship was a secret, her family could never know she was dating a non Christian, especially because we don't share the same race. Fast forward some time, I discover that she lied about being raped too. This time I actually considered breaking up, but once again, I tried to be a good person, so instead of giving up on her, I showed her mercy, and love. I told her that if she had any more secret, she could tell me, and I would forgive her and wouldn't leave if she never lied to me again. I encouraged her to be open with me, she had no reason to hide anything away from me.
Keep in mind, she's 5 hours behind me, so I would stay awake every single day until 4 or 5 in the morning, having to wake up early to go to college.
Since her family practices arranged marriages, and they marry in their early 20's, I decided that I should leave college and start working so I would have some money when our time came. I was in the second year of my Biology degree.
She then decided to strengthen her faith and take it more seriously, which I was fine with at first. But before she started her religious journey, she wanted our relationship to be completely normal, we would even talk about sex, and I explained to her that I wanted to do it, not because of the physical aspect, but because she made me feel love for the first time in years, and the love I felt for her was so overwhelming that sex was the ultimate expression of my feelings.
Soon after her decision, she changed her perspective. Sex was forbidden, and the other sexual activities were a big maybe and if they happened, it was just to please me.
Eventually, I gathered enough money to fly to America, and being terrified of flying, I took a 2 hour flight to London, and from there, an 8 hour flight to New Jersey. We met in person. She was very shy, which I understood, and we had some intimate moments, but nothing sexual, and again, I understood.
I came back to Portugal and our relationship grew stronger, but so did her faith. She started wanting me to convert, to read the Bible with her, to pray. I actually read the Bible out of curiosity, for its literature rather than its religious value. I felt even more distanced from Christianity after I read it. She however, denies every contradiction, accepts every supernatural event, and is now a strong believer.
It has greatly affected our relationship. While I was struggling to stay awake with headaches after years of a sleep deprived routine, she was calmly reading her Bible for up to 40 minutes every day. So I decided to stop staying awake since I felt disrespected and hurt.
Accumulated tiredness was catching up to me, I was sacrificing my own health for our relationship, while she was ignoring my messages and reading the Bible. Intimate conversations are much more rare now, and when they happen, she quickly shuts them down.
For years I begged her to reconsider her stance on our sexual life, it's extremely hard for me to go without it, especially after more than 3 years now, and especially because when we met, this was not her opinion on it. I feel like a starving man, chained to wall, presented with a huge banquet of my favorite food, but unable to reach it. And this is her religion, not mine, but I still love her...
Last week we had an argument. She recently started saying that her pentecostal community believes, and so she does too, that the end of the world is near. She wanted me to read some parts of the Bible, to which I said no. She told me she would do anything, so, curious about the answer, I asked "what if I want us to have sex? Like a normal couple, whenever we're together, we can do it, what do you say?". Surprisingly, she said she would do it.
As I said before, sex to me is something a lot deeper than "just sex". I spent years sharing my struggles with her, begging her to reconsider, and none of that was ever effective. Suddenly, if I just read a few books, I could get it, just like that, it was that simple all along. It was clear to me that she cares a lot more about her religion than she cares about me.
I told her I didn't want it anymore, and now it feels like I've lost any sexual I used to have, I feel like she's gone beyond the point of no return, I feel like I've lost her. It's like a linear function where you can easily predict where the next point will be, right? I can also predict that things will only get weirder and harder for me.
She was my top priority for more than 3 years, I gave her everything I had in me, I changed and sacrificed a lot for her, and now I don't know what to do. Any advice would be greatly appreciated friends... Thank you
submitted by PtBballer
to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2020.09.21 02:47 Leather_Term Meet Brock Pierce, the Presidential Candidate With Ties to Pedophiles Who Wants to End Human Trafficking
Sep. 20, 2020. The “Mighty Ducks” actor is running for president. He clears the air (sort of) to Tarpley Hitt about his ties to Jeffrey Epstein and more.
In the trailer for First Kid, the forgettable 1996 comedy about a Secret Service agent assigned to protect the president’s son, the title character, played by a teenage Brock Pierce, describes himself as “definitely the most powerful kid in the universe.” Now, the former child star is running to be the most powerful man in the world, as an Independent candidate for President of the United States.
Before First Kid, the Minnesota-born actor secured roles in a series of PG-rated comedies, playing a young Emilio Estevez in The Mighty Ducks, before graduating to smaller parts in movies like Problem Child 3: Junior in Love. When his screen time shrunk, Pierce retired from acting for a real executive role: co-founding the video production start-up Digital Entertainment Network (DEN) alongside businessman Marc Collins-Rector. At age 17, Pierce served as its vice president, taking in a base salary of $250,000.
DEN became “the poster child for dot-com excesses,” raising more than $60 million in seed investments and plotting a $75 million IPO. But it turned into a shorthand for something else when, in October of 1999, the three co-founders suddenly resigned. That month, a New Jersey man filed a lawsuit alleging Collins-Rector had molested him for three years beginning when he was 13 years old. The following summer, three teens filed a sexual-abuse lawsuit against Pierce, Collins-Rector, and their third co-founder, Chad Shackley. The plaintiffs later dropped their case against Pierce (he made a payment of $21,600 to one of their lawyers) and Shackley. But after a federal grand jury indicted Collins-Rector on criminal charges in 2000, the DEN founders left the country. When Interpol arrested them in 2002, they said they had confiscated “guns, machetes, and child pornography” from the trio’s beach villa in Spain.
While abroad, Pierce had pivoted to a new venture: Internet Gaming Entertainment, which sold virtual accessories in multiplayer online role-playing games to those desperate to pay, as one Wired reporter put it, “as much as $1,800 for an eight-piece suit of Skyshatter chain mail” rather than earn it in the games themselves. In 2005, a 25-year-old Pierce hired then-Goldman Sachs banker Steve Bannon—just before he would co-found Breitbart News. Two years later, after a World of Warcraft player sued the company for “diminishing” the fun of the game, Steve Bannon replaced Pierce as CEO.
Collins-Rector eventually pleaded guilty to eight charges of child enticement and registered as a sex offender. In the years that followed, Pierce waded into the gonzo economy of cryptocurrencies, where he overlapped more than once with Jeffrey Epstein, and counseled him on crypto. In that world, he founded Tether, a cryptocurrency that bills itself as a “stablecoin,” because its value is allegedly tied to the U.S. dollar, and the blockchain software company Block.one. Like his earlier businesses, Pierce’s crypto projects see-sawed between massive investments and curious deals. When Block.one announced a smart contract software called EOS.IO, the company raised $4 billion almost overnight, setting an all-time record before the product even launched. The Securities and Exchange Commission later fined the company $24 million for violating federal securities law. After John Oliver mocked the ordeal, calling Pierce a “sleepy, creepy cowboy,” Block.one fired him. Tether, meanwhile, is currently under investigation by the New York Attorney General for possible fraud.
On July 4, Pierce announced his candidacy for president. His campaign surrogates include a former Cambridge Analytica director and the singer Akon, who recently doubled down on developing an anonymously funded, $6 billion “Wakanda-like” metropolis in Senegal called Akon City. Pierce claims to be bipartisan, and from the 11 paragraphs on the “Policy” section of his website it can be hard to determine where he falls on the political spectrum. He supports legalizing marijuana and abolishing private prisons, but avoids the phrase “climate change.” He wants to end “human trafficking.” His proposal to end police brutality: body cams.
His political contributions tell a more one-sided story. Pierce’s sole Democratic contribution went to the short-lived congressional run of crypto candidate Brian Forde. The rest went to Republican campaigns like Marco Rubio, Rick Perry, John McCain, and the National Right to Life Political Action Committee. Last year alone, Pierce gave over $44,000 to the Republican National Committee and more than $55,000 to Trump’s re-election fund.
Pierce spoke to The Daily Beast from his tour bus and again over email. Those conversations have been combined and edited for clarity. You’re announcing your presidential candidacy somewhat late, and historically, third-party candidates haven’t had the best luck with the executive office. If you don’t have a strong path to the White House, what do you want out of the race?
I announced on July 4, which I think is quite an auspicious date for an Independent candidate, hoping to bring independence to this country. There’s a lot of things that I can do. One is: I’m 39 years old. I turn 40 in November. So I’ve got time on my side. Whatever happens in this election cycle, I’m laying the groundwork for the future. The overall mission is to create a third major party—not another third party—a third major party in this country. I think that is what America needs most. George Washington in his closing address warned us about the threat of political parties. John Adams and the other founding fathers—their fear for our future was two political parties becoming dominant. And look at where we are. We were warned.
I believe, having studied systems, any time you have a system of two, what happens is those two things come together, like magnets. They come into collision, or they become polarized and become completely divided. I think we need to rise above partisan politics and find a path forward together. As Albert Einstein is quoted—I’m not sure the line came from him, but he’s quoted in many places—he said that the definition of insanity is making the same mistake or doing the same thing over and over and over again, expecting a different result. [Ed. note: Einstein never said this.] It feels like that’s what our election cycle is like. Half the country feels like they won, half the country feels like they lost, at least if they voted or participated.
Obviously, there’s another late-comer to the presidential race, and that’s Kanye West. He’s received a lot of flak for his candidacy, as he’s openly admitted to trying to siphon votes away from Joe Biden to ensure a Trump victory. Is that something you’re hoping to avoid or is that what you’re going for as well?
Oh no. This is a very serious campaign. Our campaign is very serious. You’ll notice I don’t say anything negative about either of the two major political candidates, because I think that’s one of the problems with our political system, instead of people getting on stage, talking about their visionary ideas, inspiring people, informing and educating, talking about problems, mentioning problems, talking about solutions, constructive criticism. That’s why I refuse to run a negative campaign. I am definitely not a spoiler. I’m into data, right? I’m a technologist. I’ve got digital DNA. So does most of our campaign team. We’ve got our finger on the pulse.
Most of my major Democratic contacts are really happy to see that we’re running in a red state like Wyoming. Kanye West’s home state is Wyoming. He’s not on the ballot in Wyoming I could say, in part, because he didn’t have Akon on his team. But I could also say that he probably didn’t want to be on the ballot in Wyoming because it’s a red state. He doesn’t want to take additional points in a state where he’s only running against Trump. But we’re on the ballot in Wyoming, and since we’re on the ballot in Wyoming I think it’s safe—more than safe, I think it’s evident—that we are not here to run as a spoiler for the benefit of Donald Trump.
In running for president, you’ve opened yourself up to be scrutinized from every angle going back to the beginning of your career. I wanted to ask you about your time at the Digital Entertainment Network. Can you tell me a little bit about how you started there? You became a vice president as a teenager. What were your qualifications and what was your job exactly?
Well, I was the co-founder. A lot of it was my idea. I had an idea that people would use the internet to watch videos, and we create content for the internet. The idea was basically YouTube and Hulu and Netflix. Anyone that was around in the ‘90s and has been around digital media since then, they all credit us as the creators of basically those ideas. I was just getting a message from the creator of The Vandals, the punk rock band, right before you called. He’s like, “Brock, looks like we’re going to get the Guinness Book of World Records for having created the first streaming television show.”
We did a lot of that stuff. We had 30 television shows. We had the top most prestigious institutions in the world as investors. The biggest names. High-net-worth investors like Terry Semel, who’s chairman and CEO of Warner Brothers, and became the CEO of Yahoo. I did all sorts of things. I helped sell $150,000 worth of advertising contracts to the CEOs of Pepsi and everything else. I was the face of the company, meeting all the major banks and everything else, selling the vision of what the future was.
You moved in with Marc Collins-Rector and Chad Shackley at a mansion in Encino. Was that the headquarters of the business?
All start-ups, they normally start out in your home. Because it’s just you. The company was first started out of Marc’s house, and it was probably there for the first two or three months, before the company got an office. That’s, like, how it is for all start-ups.
were later a co-defendant in the L.A. County case filed against Marc Collins-Rector for plying minors with alcohol and drugs, in order to facilitate sexual abuse. You were dropped from the case, but you settled with one of the men for $21,600. Can you explain that?
Okay, well, first of all, that’s not accurate. Two of the plaintiffs in that case asked me if I would be a plaintiff. Because I refused to be a part of the lawsuit, they chose to include me to discredit me, to make their case stronger. They also went and offered 50 percent of what they got to the house management—they went around and offered money to anyone to participate in this. They needed people to corroborate their story. Eventually, because I refused to participate in the lawsuit, they named me. Subsequently, all three of the plaintiffs apologized to me, in front of audiences, in front of many people, saying Brock never did anything. They dismissed their cases.
Remember, this is a civil thing. I’ve never been charged with a crime in my life. And the last plaintiff to have his case dismissed, he contacted his lawyer and said, “Dismiss this case against Brock. Brock never did anything. I just apologized. Dismiss his case.” And the lawyer said, “No. I won’t dismiss this case, I have all these out-of-pocket expenses, I refuse to file the paperwork unless you give me my out-of-pocket expenses.” And so the lawyer, I guess, had $21,000 in bills. So I paid his lawyer $21,000—not him, it was not a settlement. That was a payment to his lawyer for his out-of-pocket expenses. Out-of-pocket expenses so that he would file the paperwork to dismiss the case.
You’ve said the cases were unfounded, and the plaintiffs eventually apologized. But your boss, Marc Collins-Rector later pleaded guilty to eight charges of child enticement and registered as a sex offender. Were you aware of his behavior? How do you square the fact that later allegations proved to be true, but these ones were not?
Well, remember: I was 16 and 17 years old at the time? So, no. I don’t think Marc is the man they made him out to be. But Marc is not a person I would associate with today, and someone I haven’t associated with in a very long time. I was 16 and 17. I chose the wrong business partner. You live and you learn.
You’ve pointed out that you were underage when most of these allegations were said to take place. Did you ever feel like you were coerced or in over your head while working at DEN?
I mean, I was working 18 hours a day, doing things I’d never done before. It was business school. But I definitely learned a lot in building that company. We raised $88 million. We filed our [form] S-1 to go public. We were the hottest start-up in Los Angeles.
In 2000, you left the country with Marc Collins-Rector. Why did you leave? How did you spend those two years abroad?
I moved to Spain in 1999 for personal reasons. I spent those two years in Europe working on developing my businesses.
Interpol found you in 2002. The house where you were staying reportedly contained guns, machetes, and child pornography. Whose guns and child porn were those? Were you aware they were in the house, and how did those get there?
My lawyers have addressed this in 32 pages of documentation showing a complete absence of wrongdoing. Please refer to my webpage for more information.
[Ed. Note: The webpage does not mention guns, machetes, or child pornography. It does state:“It is true that when the local police arrested Collins-Rector in Spain in 2002 on an international warrant, Mr. Pierce was also taken into custody, but so was everyone at Collins-Rector’s house in Spain; and it is equally clear that Brock was promptly released, and no charges of any kind were ever filed against Brock concerning this matter.”]
What do you make of the allegations against Bryan Singer? [Ed. Note: Bryan Singer, a close friend of Collins-Rector, invested at least $50,000 in DEN. In an Atlantic article outlining Singer’s history of alleged sexual assault and statutory rape, one source claimed that at age 15, Collins-Rector abused him and introduced him to Singer, who then assaulted him in the DEN headquarters.]
I am aware of them and I support of all victims of sexual assault. I will let America’s justice system decide on Singer’s outcome.
In 2011, you spoke at the Mindshift conference supported by Jeffrey Epstein. At that point, he had already been convicted of soliciting prostitution from a minor. Why did you agree to speak? You’ve launched your campaign in Minnesota, where George Floyd was killed by a police officer. How do you feel about the civil uprising against police brutality?
I had never heard of Jeffrey Epstein. His name was not on the website. I was asked to speak at a conference alongside Nobel Prize winners. It was not a cryptocurrency conference, it was filled with Nobel Prize winners. I was asked to speak alongside Nobel Prize winners on the future of money. I speak at conferences historically, two to three times a week. I was like, “Nobel Prize winners? Sounds great. I’ll happily talk about the future of money with them.” I had no idea who Jeffrey Epstein was. His name was not listed anywhere on the website. Had I known what I know now? I clearly would have never spoken there. But I spoke at a conference that he cosponsored.
What’s your connection to the Clinton Global Initiative? Did you hear about it through Jeffrey Epstein?
I joined the Clinton Global Initiative as a philanthropist in 2006 and was a member for one year. My involvement with the Initiative had no connection to Jeffrey Epstein whatsoever.
I’m from Minnesota. Born and raised. We just had a press conference there, announcing that we’re on the ballot. Former U.S. Senator Dean Barkley was there. So that tells you, when former U.S. Senators are endorsing the candidate, right?
[Ed. note: Barkley was never elected to the United States Senate. In November of 2002, he was appointed by then Minnesota Governor Jesse Venture to fill the seat after Sen. Paul Wellstone died in a plane crash. Barkley’s term ended on Jan. 3, 2003—two months later.]
Yes, George Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis. My vice-presidential running mate Karla Ballard and I, on our last trip to Minnesota together, went to visit the George Floyd Memorial. I believe in law and order. I believe that law and order is foundational to any functioning society. But there is no doubt in my mind that we need reform. These types of events—this is not an isolated incident. This has happened many times before. It’s time for change. We have a lot of detail around policy on this issue that we will be publishing next week. Not just high-level what we think, not just a summary, but detailed policy.
You said that you support “law and order.” What does that mean?
“Law and order” means creating a fair and just legal system where our number one priority is protecting the inalienable rights of “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” for all people. This means reforming how our police intervene in emergency situations, abolishing private prisons that incentivize mass incarceration, and creating new educational and economic opportunities for our most vulnerable communities. I am dedicated to preventing crime by eliminating the socioeconomic conditions that encourage it.
I support accountability and transparency in government and law enforcement. Some of the key policies I support are requiring body-cams on all law enforcement officers who engage with the public, curtailing the 1033 program that provides local law enforcement agencies with access to military equipment, and abolishing private prisons. Rather than simply defund the police, my administration will take a holistic approach to heal and unite America by ending mass incarceration, police brutality, and racial injustice.
Did you attend any Black Lives Matter protests?
I support all movements aimed at ending racial injustice and inequality. I have not attended any Black Lives Matter protests. My running-mate, Karla Ballard, attended the March on Washington in support of racial justice and equality.
Your platform doesn’t mention the words “climate change.” Is there a reason for that?
I’m not sure what you mean. Our policy platform specifically references human-caused climate change and we have a plan to restabilize the climate, address environmental degradation, and ensure environmental sustainability.
[Ed. Note: As of writing the Pierce campaign’s policy platform does not specifically reference human-caused climate change.]
You’ve recently brought on Akon as a campaign surrogate. How did that happen? Tell me about that.
Akon and I have been friends for quite some time. I was one of the guys that taught him about Bitcoin. I helped make some videogames for him, I think in 2012. We were talking about Bitcoin, teaching him the ropes, back in 2013. And in 2014, we were both speaking at the Milken Global Conference, and I encouraged him to talk about how Bitcoin, Africa, changed the world. He became the biggest celebrity in the world, talking about Bitcoin at the time. I’m an adviser to his Akoin project, very interested in the work that he’s doing to build a city in Africa.
I think we need a government that’s of, for, and by the people. Akon has huge political aspirations. He obviously was a hugely successful artist. But he also discovered artists like Lady Gaga. So not only is he, himself, a great artist, but he’s also a great identifier and builder of other artists. And he’s been a great businessman, philanthropist. He’s pushing the limits of what can be done. We’re like-minded individuals in that regard. I think he’ll be running for political office one day, because he sees what I see: that we need real change, and we need a government that is of, for, and by the people.
You mentioned that you’re an adviser on Akoin. Do you have any financial investments in Akoin or Akon City?
I don’t believe so. I’d have to check. I have so much stuff. But I don’t believe that I have any economic interests in his stuff. I’d have to verify that. We’ll get back to you. I don’t believe that I have any economic interests. My interest is in helping him. He’s a visionary with big ideas that wants to help things in the world. If I can be of assistance in helping him make the world a better place, I’m all for it. I’m not motivated by money. I’m not running for office because I’m motivated by power. I’m running for office because I’m deeply, deeply concerned about our collective future.
You’ve said you’re running on a pro-technology platform. One week into your campaign last month, a New York appeals court approved the state Attorney General’s attempt to investigate the stablecoin Tether for potentially fraudulent activity. Do you think this will impact your ability to sell people on your tech entrepreneurship?
No, I think my role in Tether is as awesome as it gets. It was my idea. I put it together. But I’ve had no involvement in the company since 2015. I gave all of my equity to the other shareholders. I’ve had zero involvement in the company for almost six years. It was just my idea. I put the initial team together. But I think Tether is one of the most important innovations in the world, certainly. The idea is, I digitized the U.S. dollar. I used technology to digitize currency—existing currency. The U.S. dollar in particular. It’s doing $10 trillion a year. Ten trillion dollars a year of transactional volume. It’s probably the most important innovation in currency since the advent of fiat money. The people that took on the business and ran the business in years to come, they’ve done things I’m not proud of. I’m not sure they’ve done anything criminal. But they certainly did things differently than I would do. But it’s like, you have kids, they turn 18, they go out into the world, and sometimes you’re proud of the things they do, and sometimes you shake your head and go, “Ugh, why did you do that?” I have zero concerns as it relates to me personally. I wish they made better decisions.
What do you think the investigation will find?
I have no idea. The problem that was raised is that there was a $5 million loan between two entities and whether or not they had the right to do that, did they disclose it correctly. There’s been no accusations of, like, embezzlement or anything that bad.
[Ed. Note: The Attorney General’s press release on the investigation reads: “Our investigation has determined that the operators of the ‘Bitfinex’ trading platform, who also control the ‘tether’ virtual currency, have engaged in a cover-up to hide the apparent loss of $850 million dollars of co-mingled client and corporate funds.”]
But there’s been some disclosure things, that is the issue. No one is making any outrageous claims that these are people that have done a bunch of bad—well, on the internet, the media has said that the people behind the business may have been manipulating the price of Bitcoin, but I don’t think that has anything to do with the New York investigation. Again, I’m so not involved, and so not at risk, that I’m not even up to speed on the details.
[Ed note: A representative of the New York State Attorney General told Forbes that he “cannot confirm or deny that the investigation” includes Pierce.]
We’ve recently witnessed the rise of QAnon, the conspiracy theory that Hollywood is an evil cabal of Satanic pedophiles and Trump is the person waging war on them. You mentioned human trafficking, which has become a cause for them. What are your thoughts on that?
I’ve watched some of the content. I think it’s an interesting phenomenon. I’m an internet person, so Anonymous is obviously an organization that has been doing interesting stuff. It’s interesting. I don’t have a big—conspiracy theory stuff is—I guess I have a question for you: What do you think of all of it, since you’re the expert?
You know, I think it’s not true, but I’m not running for president. I do wonder what this politician [Georgia congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene], who’s just won her primary, is going to do on day one, once she finds out there’s no satanic cabal room.
Wait, someone was running for office and won on a QAnon platform, saying that Hollywood did—say what? You’re the expert here.
She won a primary. But I want to push on if we only have a few minutes. In 2006, your gaming company IGE brought on Steve Bannon as an investor. Goldman later bought out most of your stock. Bannon eventually replaced you as CEO of Affinity. You’ve described him as your “right-hand man for, like, seven years.” How well did you know Bannon during that time?
Yes, so this is in my mid-twenties. He wasn’t an investor. He worked for me. He was my banker. He worked for me for three years as my yield guide. And then he was my CEO running the company for another four years. So I haven’t worked with Steve for a decade or so. We worked in videogame stuff and banking. He was at Goldman Sachs. He was not in the political area at the time. But he was a pretty successful banker. He set up Goldman Sachs Los Angeles. So for me, I’d say he did a pretty good job.
During your business relationship, Steve Bannon founded Breitbart News, which has pretty consistently published racist material. How do you feel about Breitbart?
I had no involvement with Breitbart News. As for how I feel about such material, I’m not pleased by any form of hate-mongering. I strongly support the equality of all Americans.
Did you have qualms about Bannon’s role in the 2016 election?
Bannon’s role in the Trump campaign got me to pay closer attention to what he was doing but that’s about it. Whenever you find out that one of your former employees has taken on a role like that, you pay attention.
Bannon served on the board of Cambridge Analytica. A staffer on your campaign, Brittany Kaiser, also served as a business director for them. What are your thoughts on their use of illicitly-obtained Facebook data for campaign promotional material?
Yes, so this will be the last question I can answer because I’ve got to be off for this 5:00 pm. But Brittany Kaiser is a friend of mine. She was the whistleblower of Cambridge Analytica. She came to me and said, “What do I do?” And I said, “Tell the truth. The truth will set you free.”
[Ed. Note: Investigations in Cambridge Analytica took place as early as Nov. 2017, when a U.K. reporter at Channel 4 News recorded their CEO boasting about using “beautiful Ukranian girls” and offers of bribes to discredit political officials. The first whistleblower was Christopher Wylie, who disclosed a cache of documents to The Guardian, published on Mar. 17, 2018. Kaiser’s confession ran five days later, after the scandal made national news. Her association with Cambridge Analytica is not mentioned anywhere on Pierce’s campaign website.]
So I’m glad that people—I’m a supporter of whistleblowers, people that see injustice in the world and something not right happening, and who put themselves in harm’s way to stand up for what they believe in. So I stand up for Brittany Kaiser.
Who do you think [anonymous inventor of Bitcoin] Satoshi Nakamoto is?
We all are Satoshi Nakamoto.
You got married at Burning Man. Have you been attending virtual Burning Man?
I’m running a presidential campaign. So, while I was there in spirit, unfortunately my schedule did not permit me to attend.
OP note: please refer to the original article for reference links within text (as I've not added them here!)
submitted by Leather_Term
to Epstein [link] [comments]
2020.09.20 21:03 Mistresspreslie Why sex workers support Donald Trump
Interesting isn't it?🧐
Republicans are conservative, that's just a fact. And sex workers are just . . . Not. Lol! A conservative sex worker is one who conceals their face while posting naughty pictures online.
But why do so many sex workers lean towards President Trump versus Joe Biden?
I was a stripper for nine years, now running an onlyfans site & online webcamming. Throughout my whole career I have been a diehard Republican.
I am from New Jersey which is a very liberal state, but I do come from a Republican county. The area I live in has a lot of wealth and they don't want to see more of it go to taxes. So that has always stuck with me, Democrats will raise taxes. Even if they raised property taxes last year, they will raise them again this year
I started dancing in 2011 under the Obama administration. I was 18 years old when I started, and all of the "older" strippers had told me that before the recession they were killing it. Once the recession hit they had to fight to make money. At this time in 2011 things were slowly getting better. People were getting out of that recession mentality; "save every penny because you could lose your job tomorrow." But the industry had no way recovered to pre-2008 standards.
I had gotten really lucky. I was 18 years old "fresh meat" and I was going to make money just because I was the new girl. But I watched a lot of girls struggle to make $200 on a weekend night that should bring in $600+ easily.
I had two good summers, in 2012 and 2013. I was a new face, I was still a "teen," like I said, "fresh meat" sells better. 2014 was horrible! I was only 21 years old and it was an awful summer, no one was making money. The Jersey shore was dead, rentals were empty. Hurricane Sandy hit in November 2012, most businesses were back up and running in the summer of 2013. Some had yet to reopen in 2013, but by the summer of 2014 All of the businesses had re-opened, all of the rentals have been fixed and open for business. But only half were booked ON WEEKENDS. Weekdays were absolutely dead. Our club being 3 miles from the beach relied heavily on this summer traffic. During 2014 there waa no difference between summer and winter. Both were the same, disappointing. Many of my friends were struggling, needing to work 6 days a week just to get by.
2015 got a little bit better, but not much. And then a big change came in 2016.
2016 was an election year, and yes strippers talk politics. Now 23 years old and dancing for five years I was already a veteran. I was one of the highest earners at the club and people would often come to me for money making advice. I also love talking politics, history, and proving people wrong; so the dressing room hosted A LOT of political debates. "Welcome to debate club, strippers edition." 😂
A lot of the new, younger girls were very excited about Hillary Clinton running for President. They were hoping that she would win, that she would legalize marijuana, that she would "change" this country. But the girls who had been dancing for years, the girls who were making a lot of money. . . They were all for candidate Trump.
"Why would you vote for Trump?" Was a question I was frequently asked.
"Trump wants to make abortion illegal!" "Trump will never legalize marijuana!" Those were the biggest complaints about Trump.
As for abortion, I believe the woman has the right to choose. But I also know politics. I know that Trump is from New York and he's not super conservative, he is not from the Bible belt, he is never going to waste his time making abortions illegal in this country. He knows they are a necessary evil. But will he say he is against it? Absolutely, he needs to please those ultra conservative voters. Something A LOT OF PEOPLE don't understand.
As for marijuana, I think we need the extra revenue so that the Democrats could spend it. But would Hillary Clinton have been able to make it legal with a Republican controlled Senate. (And house at the time I believe). . I don't think so.
And like I stated the girls who were making a lot of money, who had invested in other businesses and were getting ready to retire, or who had owned real estate. . . They were all voting for Trump.
"The Trump girls," did not want to pay more money in taxes in a very high tax state. They wanted to be able to use their extra income to invest in other opportunities, to invest in their kids college education, or go to school themselves. Of course the younger Clinton voters weren't even claiming taxes, so they didn't care how much she raised our taxes. They wanted to collect more welfare because their income was totally off the books.
President Trump ended up winning the election, and very quickly Something Happened. The stock market started going up. As mentioned, we are from a republican wealthy county in New Jersey. A lot of these men work in New York on Wall Street, or are heavily invested in the market. Once the stock market went up, the club was popping! The winter of 2016-2017 was amazing. People felt more secure to spend money, Guys had no problem dropping $3,4,500 in the VIP room. We finally had a huge shower of singles on stage for the first time in forever. And this was only the winter.
Summer 2017 came and it was my best summer ever. It was my best summer even though by mid august I was barely working as I was suffering horrible morning sickness when I got pregnant with my first child. $1500 could be made in 2-3 hours on a weekend night. If you got really lucky it could be made as a tip in a 15 minute VIP room. 2017 was the summer of money!
My life took a turn however. After I had my son I really didn't work that much. I would go in one or two days a month. But it was still enough for me to be able to buy my very first apartment! If I had worked like that during the Obama years, I would have been struggling to pay rent. However I was paying a mortgage and saving money.
I basically call myself semi-retired now. And now I am entering my third trimester with my second baby. But from august 2017-january 2020 on a two day a month schedule, I was able to save enough money to put a down payment on a bigger home.
The taxes in this state are ridiculous, and we will never vote in a Republican governor to lower our taxes. But the last thing I need is higher federal taxes.
Instead of debating The legalization of marijuana, I am now having debates about college education for my kids. Why wouldn't I vote for Joe Biden who believes in free college education? I am going to have two children to put through college. And that answer is very simple. My kids are young. I have 15 1/2 more years to save for my older son and I started saving for him a week after he was born. Even if I only put away $2000 a year, he will have $36,000 once he turns 18; enough to pay for his first year. Invested in the S&P 500 that could easily be $70,000. What if I have a good year and I could invest another thousand dollars?
Joe Biden wants to give us free community college which is what? 5K a year? Even if he did make four year colleges free, would they be only state schools? Im sure private schools wouldn't be free. At rutgers the current tuition in-state is about $10,000/year. 4 years would be $40,000. With what I am saving right now, I would only be $4000 short of covering all four years of college. That is not calculating gains from the market.
But what if my taxes were raised another $2000 a year? That money would be going to the government instead of saving for my son. What if he increased taxes to 50%? Not only would I not be able to save money for my kids I wouldn't be able to save money for short term goals.
I recently became an only fans creator, taking advantage of my pregnancy and the fetish industry. Some of these woman are making $300,000+ a year. I have been much more successful in a month than I ever thought I would.
My reason for starting this work was to help my husband fund our home renovation. I thought I would be able to help with little things, but now I am going to be able to help with bigger things and save money for my kids college fund.
As I am learning more about the online sex worker industry, I see all of the expenses these girls have. They need to buy good cameras and film equipment. Constantly on their phones, you need good service and a lot of data. New content is a must for success, hence new outfits, backdrops, toys, props, and shoes for the foot fetish guys!
All of the money needs to be claimed INCLUDING tips. It's not like being a stripper where the majority of your money goes unclaimed, in fact it can't even be tracked because it's cash tipped to you behind a closed VIP room curtain. Every dime an Only Fans creator makes is carefully logged and must be claimed at the end of the year. And let's not forget Only Fans takes 20% of your earnings off the top, to run their website and because of the high fees credit card companies charge because it is considered a "high risk industry."
So creators lose 20% off the top. I would say they easily spend 10% of their income on work related expenses for making their content better. Some pay for promotions so that their pages grow faster. Others NEED assistants or hire other experts. We employ a lot of other people! But 30% is gone right away.
Then you have to pay taxes, depending on your state and your tax bracket it could be as little as 15% and as much as 40%! Let's say we need to pay 25% in taxes just like a lot of people. That's 55% of our money gone.
Let's say you're doing pretty well on only fans making $5000 a month, $60,000/year. $12,000 you'll never even see. $6000 goes towards all of the expenses and is tax deductible. And now you have to pay taxes on $42,000. $10,500 (25%) and $16,800(40%) doesn't seem like a big difference, but it is when you put in so much hard work. Imagine making $60,000 but only having $25,000 to show for it after taxes. It makes it not even worth it.
Even if you're working 12 hours a day/7 days a week and making $200,000/year on Only fans, having less than $100,000 in your pocket at the end of the day is complete BS!
Some might ask, why not switch sites? Live cam sites take 40% or more of your money! If you're a stay at home mom like me, you can't stream live on camera while your kid is home or awake.
So now that I got into the financials of online sex work, you can understand why so many sex workers support President Trump. Unlike a regular job, we have to pay a fee just to make money. We don't want our taxes raised on top of it!
Then there are the customers. We rely on customers to put their credit card into a Onlyfans, and spend anywhere from $3 to $20 a month on a creator's subscription profile.
Despite many people losing their jobs because of Covid, the site has been busier than ever. Instead of going out to clubs, movies, or taking girls on dates, guys have been going on dates with their favorite online sex worker. but not everybody is able to do that at the moment.
If you are struggling, if you can't pay your bills, you're not going to be spending money on online porn, let's be real. Covid and the impact it has had on jobs is not the Presidents' fault. I'm thinking back to that horrible summer of 2014 when Obama was in office. How slow would Only Fans be if this was 2014. With so many extra creators trying to make money because they also have lost jobs, there would be very few girls making big money, and the majority making nothing. Right now you have a lot of girls making a lot of money, a lot of girls making a decent living, and just a few making pennies.
I think President Trump has given customers confidence that the economy is going to turn around, that jobs are going to come back. He has also given them an amazing economy over the past few years that has allowed people to fill their savings accounts. We are not in the "save every penny mentality," that I saw in 2011 when things were recovering from a big recession.
That's Another reason many sex workers support Trump. He gives clients the confidence to spend their hard earned money.
There are many issues that sex workers do not agree with Republicans on. The biggest I could think of is abortion & the woman's right to choose. Prostitution is another big one, especially for me. I would love to see legal prostitution in New Jersey one day! I would be so proud if my son could own New Jersey's first legal brothel. The reasons why I support LEGAL prostitution is a totally different argument, but Republicans would never support that! Yet I still side with Republicans.
We side with Republicans because we want to have better lives not only for ourselves but for our children. And in this country you need money to have a better life. You need money to move from a tiny two bedroom apartment into a simple townhouse. You need money to invest in your children's future so they don't need to be sex workers. You need money to invest in another business so you don't need to sext all day long. And you need money if you want to clear your head and take a vacation or go to the spa for a day! And that money does better in the hands of individual citizens to choose what they want to do with it, versus in the hands of the government!
If you have the "guts" to be a sex worker you should be compensated. It is a huge industry that makes billions of dollars, and provides jobs for millions of people. (and I say GUTS because not everyone can have the confidence to go online and show their body to strangers. Not everyone could act. Not everyone could stand tall and tell the world, I send nude videos for a living.)
I could stand tall and say it! I am a sex worker! I work really hard for my money! I show my body on camera to random men, and I'm good at it! And I don't want Joe Biden to come in and raise taxes under the farce of "free college." I don't need Joe Biden to make everyday working men lose confidence in our economy. And I certainly don't need to spend priceless time to decipher what the hell Joe Biden is trying to say to me (sorry I had to add that! 😂) And if the day ever comes that I decide I don't want to do this work anymore, I know President Trump has made the economy great and could make it even better, allowing me to find another well-paying job to support my family.
Written by me: -Mistress Preslie 🖤💋
submitted by Mistresspreslie
to trump [link] [comments]
2020.09.18 07:00 fantasygiftsnj1 Fantasy Gifts & Bachlorette Spot
5101 New Jersey 42 #12
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Business Email [email protected]
Adult Entertainment Store
Fantasy Gifts is an adult store specializing in sexual health and wellness. We carry a wide selection of adult toys and novelties, lingerie, DVD's, greeting cards and bachelorette supplies. Fantasy Gifts has been in business since 1980 - what you do in the bedroom IS our business! Fantasy Gifts NJ Bringing the best in our 11 stores into your home! For over 40 years now we have specialized in the most up to date and popular sexual health products and gifts such as vibrators, dildos, lubricants, DVD, lingerie, menswear, restraints, educational materials, massage oils and fun novelties. Whether you are planning an event such as a bachelor or bachelorette party, anniversary or birthday party or simply a romantic evening, we can help!
adult stores, adult sex store, sex shops online
submitted by fantasygiftsnj1
to u/fantasygiftsnj1 [link] [comments]
2020.09.16 04:00 throwaway_rel90 The only thing we have in common are movies
I feel sick even writing this. But here we go...
I'm [M33] in a relationship [F32] for 6 years and I feel like we don't have anything in common. We love the similar movies. We go to concerts together (although we have slightly different taste in music). We watch sitcoms together - and this is most pleasant thing we do. We have our own quirks and we often find similar characters in every sitcom, so there a lot of laughter about that tiny things. But that's about all that we do together. I love playing games (board games, video games), meeting friends, doing sports, I do amateur photography (mostly portraits), I read novels, comic books, I organize social events for teenagers. All she ever does is shopping (for fun), watching netflix and reading about kardashians. Don't get me wrong, she's helluva smart, she just doesn't do nothing about it. If I will push she can play a game or something and she doesn't seem to mind, but it's not like she enjoys it. Once we tried jigsaw puzzle and she just got tired after 10 minutes. We don't even talk. She likes when I talk to her, but it's annoying when there's no response, unless I really push for it. And even when I ask her a question most of the time it's easier for me to pick answer for her and 90% of the time she nods and goes back to scrolling new info about jersey shore. We almost never meet friends together, as she don't really talk with people. She doesn't seem to care if I meet anyone, without her, even if I don't come back for the night (not that it happen often) she also doesn't mind most of the time. But she prefers if I'm at home, even if we do nothing. And that is also troublesome, because I don't meet my friends as often as I would like to because of that and I feel like I am also losing them. I like watching movies with her or going to concerts, but even when we sometimes go to eat out (she loves it as do I), I feel really uncomfortable like on a bad date where we have nothing to talk about and I'm just pushing very hard for any topic or we just go to our phones while waiting for food. I don't drink much and she drinks even less and that's fine, but it's never an option for a crazy night out with couple beers or even staying at a party (few that we attended) past 10 PM. Once we went out for a week to Italy and after 6pm (August) she told me we should head back to hotel from the beach. We spend next 6 hours with our phones in hotel bed. We haven't even had sex for 4 years. She even sometimes is in the mood (not often), but I just don't feel like I'm interested if we don't do basically anything together whole day. Her family likes me, and my family loves her, we basically never fight, but the whole relationship seems more and more like simply pleasant indifference (at least from my side).
I don't even know if I'm looking for an advice or just have to get out of my head. But did you feel something like that? Did it work out in the end, or did you split up?
submitted by throwaway_rel90
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2020.09.15 00:52 Sanity0004 Rivals III from a first time viewer.(Part 11: Jesus, I didn't think my hate for Johnny could go any higher)
I'll be honest. I'm not exactly looking forward to Rivals. What I would call Rivalry's, or worthy of calling a rivalry, have been either pretty tame or pretty rare. The season's have been on a pretty downward spin with the casting being low caliber and not much competition when it comes to actual challenges.
Anyways, this is my eleventh go-around, if you want to check out my thoughts on other seasons check out my submissions. As I get close to caught up with CBS All Access I'm thinking more and more about a finale type post to follow the seasons of a whole bunch of rankings and thoughts on the show overall as I was going through it. If you have any ideas for random rankings you'd like to see that I might not have thought of, just let me know in the comments.
Wes and Bananas this time around?
It's weird they're listing "championships" with the confessionals? Bananas has 5?
Johnny Reilly is back again? Didn’t Exes prove that he was worthless and got lucky with his first season?
I'm actually surprised Nany has only been on five seasons. It feels like more.
They brought Christina back after one episode? What? just because she hooked up with someone immediately?
Sarah's back? I honestly thought she was done the way she was talking on Exes.
Johnny saying someone else is playing dirty is hilarious. Only because it was against him.
Well this Ashley chick looks like a fucking wreck.
I'm fine with seeing Kellyanne again.
Jenna again! They really see more out of her than I do.
Kinda surprised to see Avery and Jessica back. Those are two people I didn't expect to see again.
Fucking Dario, guess we know Vince's rival.
Thomas, Cory, and Leroy. Ok, I'm honestly not hating this cast so far.
Thom now changes the story to making out. Fitting with the narrative Cara was pushing lmao
I'm not hating the rookies either. This cast has potential.
Nicole, Jamie and Vince walked in. I changed my mind. Well we needed some fodder I guess. I can't wait to see Vince prove he's the worst.
I'm so goddamn tired of Johnny's speeches.
I'm not liking how many people of Johnny's inner circle there are this season. Camila, Nany, Vince, Leroy, Johnny, Jenna, who knows how many other ties he made in the off season or how the rivals of those people will feel. I feel like Johnny would be the quenticiential pregamer. Any time anyone even has the potential of getting on the show I feel like he's probably chatting them up and trying to get friendly with them before the show even starts.
Jenna's butt has returned to the screen after being absent for a season. Nicole's cartoon makeup has returned.
These AYTO people are dumb lmao, trying to talk strategy right by the pool in front of everyone haha These fucks have no chance. I don't know what this AYTO show is but they need to stop looking to it for casting.
You don't jump, you don't get on the season. Make it the rule!
Is Sarah's rival Johnny? Are they doing a guy/girl rivals?
"Mexico's an island right?" I remember why Jenna is here.
Was honestly anticipating Wes and Johnny being forced to work together. I'd be fine with opposite sex rivals if they did something similar to Bloodlines of the two teams structure. Think there was a lot of potential there that got screwed by so many early exits that forced alliances so quickly.
The lengths they go to fill these 'rivalries' is hilarious. "He disrespected your little sister...one night...the first day of the previous season."
Say any negative word about someone in a confessional one time. Producers: "Such rivalry!"
The first time Wes gets a female partner that isn't terrible? Better than Mandi and Casey at least.
Cory and Ashley seems like a trainwreck waiting to happen.
I kinda like this Briana chick.
Johnny is really stuck on the red hair and freckles
Jessica is cute as hell, but her mouth is sooooooo damn big.
Leroy tries to calm down Simone for a single second and then walks away like "nevermind" hilarious.
Ashley gets turned on by people fighting.
"Smashley" Ok Cory is pretty funny.
This season is actually off to a pretty good start.
Like the top tiny section of this house looks like it's the same size as the first Fresh Meat house all together lol These houses just get bigger and bigger. Least it's not a bunch of bunk beds this season.
They only have like 4 different color jerseys this season? Couldn't try for more disparity?
Oh Nicole's makeup....oh oh oh. Girl...
Jessica's fall was scary as hell, Nicole fell like 5 inches.
I have a feeling this challenge isn't regulated by height like Survivor does. Nany didn't even have to let go of the side rail to grab the first skull, and here Simone is struggling to even get the first lmao
Vince overcoming his challenge terrible-ness on the first challenge? This will just completely inflate his ego.
Sarah being Johnny's best partner? I feel like Camila and Sarah would be a pretty good comparison. I think Camila is underrated.
Johnny just throwing it because Vince won and he gets a chance to let Sarah fall. Sounds just like Johnny.
Camila is a badass, I just think her partner is going to end up sucking.
I'm predicting Johnny/Jessica being first Eliminated. No matter who their contender is. Johnny showed on Exes he was bad.
Man, we're getting to the point where even premieres don't have a full challenge and elimination in them without getting a to be continued?!
Episode starts with “Champ is here” yeah definitely doing wonder for Vinces ego
Sounds like Leroy has a bruised tailbone
I really don’t want to see Johnny R again. Please go. You suck, a Bananas puppet and you got second by almost pure luck.
“Super twisty!” What a tease! /s
I actually like Leroy but would like him more if he wasn’t dumb and best buds with Bananas
Everyone keeps trying to talk about this skydiving
haha shut up
“The little sex cops” ok I’m a Jenna fan
Tony not taking any advice at all and not taking it slow at all.
Tony, still a mess confirmed.
At least Jess is calling things off before anything happens unlike Cara.
Leroy No! That’s a bummer.
Silver lining is it hurts Johnny's numbers.
Oh shit. Two pairs going in? So much for telling that rookie couple they were safe haha
Oh stuck with their word. Good for them. Would have been a second easy pick.
Inner rookie drama is least interesting drama
Cory is so damn horny for this girl.
All these times Johnny is seeing Jessica go home. Know what he’s not seeing? Johnny, doing anything other than a final.
Bananas losing Leroy and Johnny in the first go would be a dream come true lol
Darn! Jess carried Johnny to a win.
“I understand the nuances now.” Dude you’re going first after like 3 days here you learned nothing.
Please send in Abram and Cara! Haha
Smashley looks smashed and trashed.
Good god. Watching Camila of all people trying to rationalize with a crazy drunk is giving me life right now haha
Smashley about to hulk smash haha “piss in your pants bitch!”
I’m kinda liking Cory a lot so far this season.
Hahahahaha she goes to Jamie afterwards and asks HIM why HE is pissed?!? Hahaha
“You don’t want people to talk about you, don’t give them something to talk about” Simone, girl, preach!
It’s going to be nobody again isn’t it? TJ turning around and looking like he’s trying to find them just seems like peak bad TJ acting.
More rookies? That was a let down. I would have rather had no one.
Oh the elim winner picks order. Interesting change that I’m ok with.
This challenge reminds me so much of the older school style of challenges. I’m all for that.
“I’ve been practicing with Jamie all week.” I puked in my mouth a bit.
Wes looks tired instantly. He coming in a bit out of shape?
Why is she moaning? Hahahaha
Maybe the funniest challenge.
Oh never mind Wes is being smart.
What the hell kinda quesadilla is spicy? Simones asshole feels like a spicy quesadilla...
I don’t like the game getting more twisty!
Every time I get just a tiny glimpse of Christina I either think Casey or Melinda is on the season. She’s like a weird amalgamation of the two.
Johnny trashing Wes and Simone defending him lol
“I carried her ass to the end” you were gone like fifth what are you talking about? Lmao
“I would have never done that.” I would have had Leroy or Jenna/Jay do it for me. So I can still claim I was loyal.
Wes looking at the camera and saying “this happens all the time” after Simone walks away mad is fucking hilarious.
This Tony dude is always getting in arguments with girls. There is something with him. Always.
All this fighting because he asked what season of a show she was from lol
This season going fast. I’m enjoying the hell out of this season so far.
I haven’t said it yet but I’m kind of shocked Jamie is back. That dude was literally invisible last season. Every time he appeared on screen I was confused for like 3 minutes pricing together who he was.
Simone going home with a torn butthole is a new one.
“How is a butthole going to send me home?!”
Nicole is so much cuter without all the makeup. Quit it chick!
They really went all out in this house party. Dang.
Here comes Camilinater!
Camila, you could just approach it calmly and say no that didn’t happen and then try to see who said it. But to flip out right away just comes off as defensive.
“I’m going home” this is not the Camila I know. Now she’s crying? You’re really taking on the Robin vibes as of late.
Kellyanne, you can’t keep saying be quiet and trying to be quiet and not seeming suspicious.
It’s on its way to getting resolved and Nicole calls Camila crazy lol good people skills
I’m glad these rookies don’t seem to awful this season.
Haha I love how these rookie AYTO players are having a meeting talking about allegiances and Wes is just quietly in the middle of them barely even being shown on camera lol
Arguing about which show is better haha
“You’re on a dating show! Shut the fuck up!” Lol
This new freckle chick is coming in wanting to get under everyone’s skin. If only she was good at challenges she’d be my new favorite cast member.
Since when do they have security?!?!
I think Camila just wants to kiss the freckle girl. Lol
Quittin bitch! I was liking Brianna. Jennas cousins namesake didn’t not chew bugs and end up finishing the final for you to quit on another girl named Brianna the following season because you had a case of the sads. How dare you!
So many people standing there look like they want to punch the dude lol
I feel like Brianna could be back.
I feel like Johnny and Wes are working together this season on the sly. They’re always close together during the comps talking and when Reilly got to decide order he put Wes in the second group.
Oh oh oh Ashley got caught on a rope or something. Wow that’s definitely a production fuck up. Ouch.
At least Dario isn’t talking as much shit this season.
How are you gonna end on a cliffhanger on Camilas normal looking fall when Smashley looked like she was about to lose a damn arm?!
Tony sucks. I feel bad for Camila lol
Amanda the new mouth of the house? Talks shit and falls right away.
God I hate everyone names Johnny.
Please be reilly/Jessica please please please.
Please get eliminated now.
Smashley it’s probably not a good idea to tell your partner you want to throw in his number one ally lol
Camila flipping out from someone playing the he said she said game and then turning around and playing the he said she said game lol
I feel like this is being said to possibly sway smashley/Cory to not vote any vets in elim but the editing isn’t doing it justice.
“You know why you ripped your ass?! Cause you’re a weak ass!!” Line of the season.
“Just go back to....hell bitch” phew that was close. Held my breath for a second.
I don’t know how the sliding glass doors on this show don’t break. They get slammed every season constantly.
“Who? Her?” No, Cory, Camila is drunkenly yelling at you two about someone else…
“Literally never have I wanted someone and NOT gotten with that person.” What a weird creepy ass thing to say Devin…
Damn Smashley, Yeah Simone was so in the wrong saying Jamie shouldn’t trust her lol
Not really a mini final, but this challenge of completing tasks and climbing repeated walls sounds great.
Brains or balls, way to start.
Did Vince seriously just smash the brain and basically smush it against his face barely actually getting any in his mouth?
Everyone puking, Jamie just calmly chewing.
I swear Vince just basically cheated that eating part. He literally smashed it up and had like half of it plastered to his hand and just shows his empty mouth and walks on.
With the size of that rope you really think the lasso choice wouldn’t be that hard.
Camila with tries on her head and on each arm. Never let it be understated that Camila is kind of a beast.
They took the wrong mattress haha
Jeez, Wes and Nany seem so far behind.
Now someone loses their token? Lol I love this challenge.
Eat cake, or go naked….wow
“This is not a good day to be a ginger.”
I’m so tired of hearing Johnny whine about this shit.
Literally two seasons of Johnny fucking over friends, but please, lets whine about the one time you got screwed over by a friend two seasons ago.
Devin comes up like “You need me to bend over too?”
Wants to throw in Wes. We just ignoring the long history of being outside friends with Nany? Not even going to talk about who Wes’ partner is? Just putting in Wes, that’s all that’s said lol of course. Fucking over friends at the end to get money, jesus christ that’s wrong! Fucking over a friend simply because their partner is a nemesis? Easy peasy. I feel like MTV and the editors are literally helping Johnny just shy away from his faults or issues. That Nany is never referenced or even talked about?
For all the time Wes was the hot head, he always seems to be the first on the scene of trying to break fights up or stop them from happening.
You get a pass, you get a pass. Everyone gets a pass!
Oh shit, Tony and Camila.
Camila, you didn’t do it on purpose, but it was clearly asked multiple times did anyone grab one that wasn’t theirs. You had the chance to bring it up. You remember it so clearly suddenly?
Surprised Johnny even spoke the name Nany. Isn’t that a friend Johnny?
Camila still bitching. You had multiple times to bring up that you picked it up and you didn’t. “Emotional abuse.” hahaha
Wait...Camila and Tony are Wes’ number one alliance?
Pulling an audible and leaving it up to the skulls to determine safety?
Every skull pull has had the three white skulls pulled first.
Oh Tony, you’re going down a bad road. Step away slowly.
Devin, drunk and blowing his game? Lol
Kellyanne coming in with a stinger “Shouldn’t you be home?”
If precedence means anything, Cory will get a pass.
Producers actually breaking up an argument seems weird lol A fight? Yeah, obviously. But producers telling Devin to stop antagonizing Cory and people, seems weird.
Angry drunkenness everywhere.
Nany seems out of it, and they get a single one lol
Yeah, Smashley seems like someone that would drive a car through a house.
Nate and Christina seemed to grab red and yellow by basically just falling on the poles.
That….can’t be a valid run lmao Kellyanne and Jamie just basically walked off the platform
I wanted to know what the tiebreaker would have been.
Camila handled the social situation by basically coming out and saying “All teams matter” lmao “Yes I took your token, but what happened to us was unfair too!”
Not gonna lie, I’m liking Nelson and freckle chick. Coming straight down to eat and saying don’t fuck around, throw in the vets!
Camila is seriously trash at even attempting to accept any kind of blame lmao
They throw in the only two people going to them and saying not to be stupid? You idiots throw in other damn rookies? You idiots.
Freckle girl talking truth. These people will slit your throat the next week. TJ asked if anyone took the token and they didn’t say a peep.
Finally the black skull is actually pulled.
Ice baths make a return! You couldn’t put it in a freezer? Challenge going bitch mode confirmed.
Jamie and Kellyanne as a collective may actually be dumber than Jenna. Jenna has actually completely disappeared from the last couple episodes.
I spoke too soon about Jenna disappearing. Random confessional basically calling Jamie/Kellyanne dumb.
“My weiner hurts.” “You call it a weiner?”
These wood blocks are going to need to be used to make boxes or something. THe rookies seem completely unfazed by the water.
Kellyanne and Jamie win by copying. Bummer.
I kind of liked freckle chick who I can never remember her name. Nelson seemed kind of invisible.
Lot more partying this season than the last couple I feel.
I don’t know what it is, but Cory and Cheyanne seem so boring. THey keep seeming to build it up, but it’s repetitive and just kinda goes nowhere?
Tony really just seems to have problems with females in general. That’s basically all he gets in arguments with, and always has issues with. He gets drunk and then rants and raves about women.
I think I hate Vince more than Johnny lol At least Johnny is interesting for the game.
Johnny going to get Tony to shut Camila up. What in the fuck kind of psychological fucking warfare is this?! That’s literally just trash. You’re the dude who has a long fucking history with the chick, and you go grab the guy who has fought with her all season and tells her to shut her up.
Now Tony is literally in Camila’s face and pinning her to the wall? I’m sure Johnny will catch nothing for this…
Johnny just conveniently invisible when shit blows up.
Oh shit.. Producers asking if he remembers being woken up? They’re acknowledging that he was PLACED in that situation?
His warning wasn’t acknowledged when Cory went at Devin? Seems sus…
I seriously can’t understate how shitty Johnny was in this situation. He literally just used oil to, in his words, “put out a fire” and basically put a long time friend in a really shitty situation and then just disappears while shit hits the fan.
Damn, Smashley still has big as scars under her arms from the ropes in that challenge.
“One can argue, I’m a little responsible” Fuck off Johnny, you knew full fucking well what you were doing.
I would fully believe Tony has some domestic violence calls in his history or future.
I love the spur of the moment things like this. Keep them on their toes.
I am all for this challenge. Basically just endurance and will. They’ve all but eliminated these types of challenges in Big Brother and Survivor purely for time and scheduling.
“A thousand dollars, that means a thousand cheeseburgers, I need that money!”
They’re going to ask questions about their interruptions, I just know it and I absolutely love it.
“I think it’s only been an hour and I’m already going crazy” (Ten minutes later) I’m assuming this was some kind of editing mess up and they actually meant only ten minutes have elapsed and it’s making fun of Jenna thinking it’s been an hour. Because otherwise the ten minutes later was pointless and nothing happened afterward.
Smashley of all people queueing in on picking up the details? Kind of surprising.
We don’t get enough of Wes’ sense of humor.
Hope it’s not crucial that you know that number was definitely NOT on the gas tank lol
Vince, you weird creepy fuck. I’m just going to take this opportunity of being on a box with a girl to need to hang on her and touch her as much as possible.
Christina like 5 hours in thinking about paying attention just now…
I hate Bananas, but I can’t help but have respect for a guy that instantly evokes David Bowie in Labyrinth when a guy comes out doing some fushigi shit with a glass ball.
OK Johnny doing TJ impressions is great.
I feel like Jenna is going to come in and Rainman this shit lmao
Awww you end just as it gets to the actual puzzle? Damn you.
Dario a dumbass? Shocker
Actually surprised by Sarah and Bananas winning, the way it was edited made it seem like Sarah was paying attention to the wrong details.
Jeesh, it comes down to Wes/Nany and Nicole/Dario.
Why are they just sitting there doing nothing?!
Bananas saying they want Nicole/Dario to lose so they can vote in Wes makes no real sense. If they vote them in they have a chance to pull white skulls and not even go into the elim. Wouldn’t you want a better chance of them going home?
Oh yay, Johnny gets to take his cousin on a trip.
I seriously can’t take the daily check ins with Sarah and Johnny repairing their bullshit.
Sarah being gaslighted in to thinking she “stole” a win from Johnny, and now wants to “pay him back” is fucking depressing. It’s like her working with Kenny in Fresh Meat 2, after she got bullied endlessly in Ruins, all over again.
Of any boat trip to be on, this would be my absolute last choice.
Jamie and Kellyanne whining about not being selected lmao
Kellyanne talking fucking facts! Amen!!! “Johnny will never throw a guy friend under the bus, but he will throw any girl friends name out. But if a girl friend backstabs him, like Sarah did, they become rivals.” AMEN sister.
Wes, you’re talking to a brick wall of people who either suck, or just had a chance of putting Johnny in and put their own alliance members in instead.
Why is Devin randomly called “Gronk” at one point?
Why did the cast on Free Agents have the real nice Challenge Jerseys, but they still just went back to plain t-shirts after that? Was thinking they moved on to nice “uniforms”
Should have had some distance between the two yellers.
This is pure insanity
TJ looks like he’s facepalming in the background this entire elim lol
Wes had an easy time as soon as Jamie wasn’t just holding him the whole time.
Hey look, Johnny talking about winning with grace. Literally the dude that hoots and hollers every single time he wins. I swear I would hate this guy near as much if he just didn’t have confessionals. He’s such a two faced hypocrite as soon as he talks in confessionals. His confessionals do him a disservice.
Johnny talking to Vince about someone else playing on borrowed time is amazingly oblivious.
Oh god Johnny talking about a final being a real final when you go against strong teams. Fuck off Johnny.
“Guys! I miss Sarah!” Ok, Johnny can be funny
Cory talking about timing lol what in the hell are you trying to talk about Cory? Lol You’re so bad at the politics
I think I’ve actually seen this challenge of digging up partners but it was at the very beginning of a season. I keep waiting to see it, but I don’t think it’s this one.
Wes putting Cory back in this comp shows that he smartly knows he’s probably not reliable.
Nate literally saying his strategy is wanting to be a layup for Bananas and coming in third place lmao These fuckers are depressing.
Wes was on a roll, but he’s absolutely blown this
Wes bobbing up and down in excitement after Nicole/Dario win lol
Half of Christinas answers were really fucking dumb lol Nate’s strategy of wanting to be a layup to Bananas is the worst fucking joke though lmao
Nicole, I feel like you could have phrased this a tiny bit better than talking about Cory making deals with Wes.
Dario then talks to Wes about wanting to throw in Cory. Nicole, you dumbass.
Dario and Nicole are not fucking good at this game lol jesus christ
Nicole is just blindly sitting by and watching Nany get fucked right now lol
Dario’s game plan: Let’s call over Johnny and Sarah and present our asshole for them and hope they feel gracious later on. Jesus, people
Nicole and Dario may seriously be dumber than Vince/Jenna
Nicole...what point of view? Seriously. One guy had a conversation with another guy weeks ago so suddenly everything is null and void? Lmao what are these people talking about? Cory is the one that’s wanting to play both sides, but somehow Wes/Nany and Devin/Cheyanne are the bad guys?
This really just comes to me as Dario being afraid of going against Bananas and Vince and just trying to do anything to rationalize it.
Devin looks like a robot when he does his 3 clap thing. Like his hand is at an exact right angle and stiff as can be.
Oh yeah, midevil torture, lets go!
I have way more faith in Smashley holding on to a bar than Christina.
Smashley being a complete disappointment, damn
Cory again, is fake muscle. Is Cory the second coming of Ty? Complete exhaustion with the least amount of effort.
Cory and Smashley an utter disappointment. That was depressing to watch. I knew Cory has like a quarter tank of gas, but Smashley was impressing most of the season.
The downside of Nany and Wes right now is literally that they’re not trying to sit Nicole/Dario down and talk rationally to them. The way they continue to come off is emotional and spastic just because they got screwed over, but I feel it’d go over a lot better if they just talked about what actually took place and how it was nothing.
Vince...is just terrible.
News alert: Vince is terrible at challenges, remember he THREW all those challenges on Bloodlines, he definitely didn’t suck. Trust his cousin, Johnny.
Johnny benefiting greatly from Sarah, he barely even has to jump getting on or off the bag.
Johnny having to rely on these shitty rookies not sucking is my favorite thing ever.
I hate how many of these dumbasses say “Fustrated”
Not really dominant TJ, they got one extra flag?
Wait, wait. How are these people EVER pulling out the black skull. I feel like this was the first time actually seeing a good glimpse of all the skulls and the other skulls have triangles cut out of the skulls and the black one has semi-circles. I knew there had to be a difference with how often it’s come down to the last draw, but this seems so dumb.
I feel like this is just going to be another season where Wes or Johnny goes right before the final and the one remaining is the clear winner in the final.
I love that this elim started with Nate and christina talking about being great in pressure, but what does them in is Nates patience and getting frustrated.
I’m fine being back in the days of Wes vs everyone. Wes is more entertaining in this seat than Johnny is.
Every season, without fail. “Where is it at?”
Wait, I thought they broke up? Oh jesus. Zach ghosts Jenna while she’s on The Challenge? Woooooow Zach, you were already a misogynist douchebag, but damn dude.
Oh god, Devin wanting to pull a Jordan lmao
Ugh, I hate seeing a challenge and instantly know that Johnny and Sarah have an advantage.
“It’s like having a giant condom on you”
You could have literally hindered Johnny/Sarah by like 5 minutes and I still would have bet on them over everyone in that challenge from the start.
I hope to see a repeat of Dario being absolutely terrible in an elim.
Jesus christ, do we literally have to hear about Johnny possibly not being over Sarah playing the game, every god damn episode? He is literally just piling on over and over again on Sarah. It’s gross.
I like how Johnny passes it off as carrying Vince AND Jenna knowing damn well it’s all Vince bringing that pair down. Vince is the new Dunbar or Tyrie.
Devin being 4 for 4 on the skulls.
Nany, just think of Nicole's eyebrows and imagine yourself beating something off of her face.
I hope we don’t get a repeat of the last time Wes was in something physical and confrontational. I miss roid rage Wes.
Jesus Wes, that was terrible.
This and the Hall Brawl elim versus Leroy is an absolute horrible back to back showing by Wes. That blows.
That had nothing to do with Nany not pushing Nicole. Wes you blew a big lead and were slow as shit in the crawl.
Welp, Johnny and Sarah have handedly won the season. Wes was probably the only one that would win a challenge to even put him in and none of these guys are going to beat them in a final.
Jenna looking confused: “We’re getting ready for the final right now?” Jenna, you are a treasure.
Johnny knowing it bothers her, and continually using it is definitely Johnny harkening back to his Kenny/Evan days. This should bother Sarah more than anything, because she saw those tactics in their prime.
At this point I just want to hear a single person on this cast saying “frustrating” the right way.
Sarah just sitting around eating while her two main ally’s continue to dole out what she has dealt with from the same people in the past is really hard to take. Especially when it includes picking on the only black girl by calling her a stereotypical name that they know bothers her.
Making someone want to leave, from the same person whos cousin earlier almost fought someone for calling him a bitch, and he passed it off as bitch gaming to get him out of the house. I can not take the Johnny hypocrisy.
Sarah DEFENDING it. Ugggggh Jenna and Sarah just trying to stay quiet and let the two guys be trash.
Glad you could get your friend back Sarah
Jenna and Sarah just passing off Devin being mad because he’s going to go home is some serious groupthink mentality in these games. Where you can tell Johnny has just repeated it enough times that they just accept that to just nullify any right Devin/Cheyanne have to being angry.
I’m suddenly back to the Ruins days where the people at the end just disgust me and I hate the second to last episode because it’s just everyone ganging up on one person or team.
Vince is a scumbag, fuck everything.
Johnny starting the morning saying this is nothing and everyone deals with it. FUCK out of here.
This one sequence is really just bringing this whole season crashing and burning down for me.
You can see the instant disgust on Johnny knowing his whole game comes down to drawing random straws lmao
Hahaha, please be Johnny vs Vince. Please please please please
Jenna being 3 for 3 for finals. Wow
No trivia this season, I just realized
Wow, these are literally the easiest of these style of riddles
“These young players keep testing me.” Really Johnny? You kind of coasted to this point.You consistently have the best partner any time you come in to a partners game.
That they’re struggling on Top Secret is crazy. These are literally some of the most basic ones of these idiom riddles that I’ve seen.
At least the best team isn’t getting knocked out right before the finale. I would have been fine with Dario or Vince going right here. I fucking hate Vince.
Hopefully this final is better than last seasons lackluster affair.
Don’t feel too bad about being here by luck Devin. Johnny’s been back 2 seasons on pure luck. Vince is here purely by association.
Them talking shit about Jenna being a hinderence in the final is hilarious, since she wasn’t the one to quit on her first, and she led her second one all the way to the point of something her and her tiny cousin couldn’t really do. I don’t even mean the food either. They struggled because the rowing and they had tiny ass arms.
I would not be surprised if Sarah and Johnny were the only people to complete the final.
A twist wholly set up for Johnny to fuck over Sarah. Sarah is literally staring down Johnny because you know she is expecting it.
Johnny not even looking at Sarah and only saying history could repeat itself, just shows me that he’s thinking the exact same thing.
If anything I hope Jenna fucks over Vince.
Of course, Johnny just avoids even talking about it. He won’t just say yes. Haha Johnny is a shit bag.
Johnny : “If anyone has to worry, it’d be me. You’ve done it in the past.” Says the guy that’s literally fucked over every girl he’s aligned with.
Hey, a Survivor style puzzle lol The slat puzzle
I honestly would have pulled an audible as the judge and allowed Johnny’s finish of the puzzle being upside down. It was together in the right order. It was just upside down. It’s still completed.
Johnny and Sarah’s confessionals sound like they’re trying to convince each other that they’re not planning on taking the money lol
I don’t know why it just hit me, but Devin reminds me so much of Big Head from Silicon Valley
“Could you go to sleep?” “Probably” Jenna’s brain default setting is literally off, she’s good.
Johnny is the king of projection. Let’s look at Cheyanne and say she’s only doing it for the points, knowing damn well you just talked about the 2 points being pivotal lol
“I feel like I can trust him. Yeah, I can trust him!” Famous last words Sarah
I wonder how much TJ hates having to sit there while these people puke?
20 minute penalty seems nuts. Wasn’t one of the most recent finals have like a 3 minute penalty? Lmao
Vince’s sucking finally coming to the surface! I love it!
Watching Sarah cough all over the place is hard to watch in current times
To compare working as a team and then taking all the money for yourself, to putting a different team in an elimination right before the final is a bit of a stretch Johnny.
Yeah, Johnny’s not a piece of shit at all lol
Yes Sarah, he just manipulated you the entire time. Don’t sit here and let him compare this to what you did. Fuck that.
I’m glad to be vindicated in my Johnny hate.
I hope everyone at this finale laughs at Sarah for ever thinking this wouldn’t happen. You had the history right before your eyes all season. You had two past partners and friends that had nothing to do with him on this very season.
Hahaha Johnny trying to pass this off as anything like Sarah putting his team in to elimination is hilarious.
Oh here we go with Johnny’s usual argument. “How many finals have you been to?” You’ve literally had one of the top 2 or 3 partners every season dude.
I’m with Sarah, get the fuck out of there. Fuck this gaslighting prick.
Comparing him fucking over his partner taking any chance she had at money and comparing that to putting two people in to an elimination is just a sick joke. The only thing that makes them remotely similar is they both involved Johnny.
Hey Johnny going for reinforcement from guys he worked with. Whoa what is new?
I’m really getting to the point of hating these reunions and how no one says shit in defense of anyone. It’s like everyone is so afraid of Johnny they won’t say shit.
I would have honestly not doubted that Bananas knew about that twist the whole entire season.
How is Devin literally the only sane person on this stage?
You can’t call shit on Devin, when Johnny’s repeated total strategy is never going to an elim. You can’t then be mad at a team avoiding it constantly. Someone else who did the same thing literally became your biggest ally.
I never want to see Vince again.
Quit trying to talk up Vince, we saw all of last season and this season. Vince sucks. Jenna carried that partnership.
This final and reunion back to back has given me a migraine.
Ewww, Vince and Camila. Eww
The weird denial following this is weird. Were they in there doing coke? There’s something definitely sketchy there, if they didn’t fuck.
Ok, I’m for this host. She ain’t backing down and letting Camila run it.
Even when Johnny is randomly asking people on the street he can't help but frame the question in his favor and it still doesn't come out like he wanted lmao
Honestly, this season was great, but was almost hard to watch with the last couple episodes leading in to the final. The severe lack of competition makes the whole seasons basically rely on one or two main occurrences or eliminations and suddenly the rest of the season falls in line. As soon as Wes was gone, the season was decided. Not necessarily that Wes would win the final, but Wes was likely the only other person that would win over Banana's and Sarah and actually put Johnny in or beat Johnny in an elimination. I hate Johnny and I think I hate Vince even more because he talks just as much shit, but has done literally nothing. I'm still waiting for a single redeeming quality for Johnny to pop it's head out. Where were all the people throughout these posts that would not understand where the Johnny hate was coming from? It has literally only gotten worse!
That being said. I think Sarah basically played herself. It was Kenny all over again when he bullied her incessantly on The Ruins and then they went in to Fresh Meat 2 and basically the first words out of Sarah's mouth was that Kenny was her number one. To ever think you had anything to earn back from Johnny or to ever think he would suddenly have your back again is 100% on you. I still think Johnny did a supremely fucked up thing and him trying to compare it to what Sarah did was disgusting. It would have been 10 times better if he just walked out and said "Yeah, I did it. Fuck off" but the fact that he tries to validate it and he has to have people agree with him and be ok with it is what pisses me off. Either be the fucking bad guy or own up to the fact that you're a piece of shit you can't just do all these shitty things and act like you're above it all and you're only doing what you have to do. You're gross. You're a hypocrite and you're the fucking king of gaslighting, and I thought that before this fucking season. There was not a single fucking episode that went by that you couldn't bring up time and time again how you think you still weren't over what Sarah did. You kept building it up and up like it was the worst betrayal in the history because you just had to hold that over Sarah's head. You're a sick fucking dude. I am seriously on the edge of my seat just waiting for a single redeeming aspect of him to appear to understand even the slightest of fans.
submitted by Sanity0004
to MtvChallenge [link] [comments]
2020.09.14 20:38 iminterestingplease Part 50.
Finally had to make a new post. Hope you enjoy.
7865.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember flamingos not having humps on the lower half of their beaks?(Was the top half the one with the hump?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamingo
7866.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember mongooses not having slit pupils? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoose
7867.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember foxes not having slit pupils?(Did their claws not retract at all?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox
7868.(Phantom movie.)Do you remember Wonder Wheel not existing?(Does Justin Timberlake's eyes look off in any way and does his nose look bigger?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxIS_K7lcE
7869.(Music Lyrics change.)"Through the middle of my soul."/"Through the middle of my skull."(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH3J1EI3fbc
7870.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember these things being different or not a thing?(2 of 3 Americans live in Constitution free zone since 1953, change in eye color genetics, chemistry outcomes for synthesis magically changes and chemistry world admits it, lowland Nyala, LA is biggest oil field in the world, gigantic jets and blue glimpses lightning, 2 jugular veins per person, Hyperborea, 3 days of darkness, misc spelling changes, strange corn fingers, and other things.)(Video below.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAvju1Gf3Rs
Add-On: Do you remember Glenda instead of Glinda in The Wizard Of Oz?(Did the Scarecrow not have a rope around his neck?)(Did Glinda's hat not dip down to her forehead?)(Did the Wicked Witch Of The East's feet and socks not disappear under the house when Glinda took the shoes off her feet?)(Did the whole scene not glitch out the way it and did the Wicked Witch Of The West not just appear in frame?)(Did she more scary and not as attractive?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnl0ObraBrU
7871.(Music Lyrics change.)"Celebration time come on!"/"Celebrate good times come on!"(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRBs86R3qRQ
7872.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Baker's Dozen not existing? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ExAykLQDe-0
7873.(Music Lyrics change.)"Green of summer."/"Greens of summers."(Any of his logos off?)(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kVY3EWg8fI
7874.(Music Lyrics change.)"Jesus freaks out in the streets."/"Jesus freaks out in the street."("Only you and you can't hear me."/"Only you and you can hear me.")(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8UHnjusq0
7875.(Music Lyrics change.)"But in this ever-changing world."/"But if this ever-changing world."(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=784k3EEuZYA
7876.(Music Lyrics change.)"By the telephone hoping you would change your mind."/"By my telephone hoping you'd a changed your mind."("Sweet memories."/"Sweet memory.")(Any of her logos off?)(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Vy2_FjKog
7877.(Phrase change.)Happy As A Clown/Happy As A Clam https://twitter.com/peterhollens/status/599362534236295169?lang=en
7878.(Movie name change.)Muppets In Space/Muppets From Space https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w5AfZxfd9E
7879.(History change.)Do you remember Jimi Hendrix never getting kidnapped? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2IKNO9q4uU
7880.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember touch-screen computers not going as far back as 1983? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yN4Ec-My_k
Add-On: Do you remember Bob Marley not being shot as well as other members of his group?(Did he step on a nail in one of his boots?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unbWhFAHMEQ
7881.(Famous Actress name change.)Farrah Fawcet/Farrah Fawcett(Have you heard of Extremities?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP6aGlvTOW4
7882.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Rosie & The Originals not existing?(Did Angel Baby not exist?)(Anything else off?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBIdpV-i4
7883.(Music Lyrics change.)"Late September back in '63."/"Late December back in '63."(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1xutavYUAb4
7884.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember these things being different or not a thing?(Birds carry babies on back or under wings, Macy's various logo changes, tree cactus, Slurpee waves, more Komasu changes, Nero was innocent, and other things.)(Video below.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEk8qONvEcw
7885.(Fictional Character appearance change.)Do you remember Porky Pig having pants?(Did he not look like he was wearing heels?)(Did he never say "Son of a bitch"?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vnrCPT9-AA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuKxKbtxCV0
7886.(Phantom character.)Do you remember Gabby Goat not existing?(Did the cartoons he was in not exist?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-JJC-tHSRs
7887.(Music Lyrics change.)"Whichever way I choose."/"Whichever way I go."("Doorway of a thousand churches."/"Doorway to a thousand churches.")("All my fruitless searches."/"All the fruitless searches.")(Any other lyrics off?)(Any of his logos off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v5d3WHVQFY
7888.(New species.)Have you heard of the golden tortoise beetle? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charidotella_sexpunctata
7889.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember not being able to twist your eyes around your pupils?(Did goats' eyes never rotate?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkaJ6iK2CJc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG894fyXwDQ
7890.(Song name change.)Summer Loving/Summer Lovin'/Summer Nights(Did Sandy have full red open-toed heels?)(Did she not have a slit on her pants?)(Did she wear something red around her neck?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaX28UJYAsA
7891.(History change.)Do you remember families never living on Alcatraz? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQFueYgXihU
Add-On: Do you remember Judy Garland never being sexually molested on the set of The Wizard Of Oz? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llo-rDtFjT4
7892.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Observe The Moon Day not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_QdG4GQro
7893.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Singing Sand not being a thing? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing_sand
7894.(Fictional Character appearance change.)Do you remember Courage from Courage The Cowardly Dog not having a white spot on one of his black spots?(Were his nose and ears dark brown, light brown, or black only?)(Was his fur light pink, dark pink, or purple only?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courage_the_Cowardly_Dog
7895.(Commercial Quote change.)"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"/"I've fallen and I can't get up!"(Do you remember Life Alert being the first and only company to use the slogan instead of Life Call?)(Anything about the lawsuit off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ
Add-On: Do you remember the American Airlines logo not having blue in it?(Did "Livery" not exist?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grKay0TupFU
Add-On: Do you remember Porky The Pig?(Fozzie The BeaFozzie Bear)(Daffy The Duck/Daffy Duck)(Did Dorothy wear emerald slippers?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoU3DpSCs4
7896.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the Corn Rake Killer not existing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eagq6_y8YL0
7897.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the Zoetrope not existing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hdN9J9Q34
7898.(Phantom building.)Do you remember the Shard not existing?(Did the movie Good People not exist?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUpILmhNH4M
7899.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember being able to play the first 2 levels of Halo 2 in Co-Op? https://www.reddit.com/halo/comments/2mtnbi/halo_2_anniversary_unable_to_select_mission_1_and/
7900.(Snack name change.)Pecan Pinwheels/Pecan Spinwheels(Many other companies that make the same snack call them "Spins" too.) https://www.littledebbie.com/www/snackproducts/view/50/pecan-spinwheels
7901.(Fictional Character appearance change.)Do you remember Batman's symbol having only 1 point on the bottom instead of 3? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIiyHPZ8H98
7902.(Phantom movie.)Do you remember the Walki Talki building not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsE23PZh3oI
7903.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember automatons such as those that could play chess not going as far back as the 1700s? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOX0vaPFzV8
7904.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember these things being different or not a thing?(White moose, owls sleep face down, great Kanto earthquake/tsunami/fire tornado, dynamite tree, cirroteuthid octopus, iridescent shark, ice tongue, electricity generating microbes, and other things.)(Video below.) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ySttXC-b84
Add-On: Do your remember "Ralphs" instead of "Ralphs Fresh Fare"?(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wqGMk2eouY
7905.(Can't think of a title.)Do your remember not being able to hit the ball under or around the net in "tennis" and "ping-pong"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1t5tMyOEg
7906.(City name change.)Haiku, Hawaii/Ha'iku, Hawaii(Napali, Hawaii/Na Pali, Hawaii(Anything else off surrounding his Hawaii videos?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5zhwp8C0no
7907.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the lost colony of Roanoke not being a thing?(Anything else surrounding it off?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCT2Rn_bkeQ
7908.(Fictional Character appearance change.)Do you remember Alex from A Clockwork Orange having black suspenders instead of tan or white ones? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_(A_Clockwork_Orange)
7909.(Spelling change.)Kernal/Kernel(All uses.) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel
Add-On: Do you remember Poppin' Fresh not having a big nose?(Was his body not as tan or did it not sometimes appear tan?) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillsbury_Doughboy
7910.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember certain animals not smelling like food?(Yellow ants= Lemon. Spadefoot toad= Peanut butter. Binturong= Lemon. Peppermint stick insects= Peppermint. Copperhead= Cucumber. Delta Smelt= Cucumber. Kakapo= Honey. Bed Bug= Coriander. Grey kangaroo= Curry. Honeybee= Banana. Crested Auklet= Tangerine. Yellow-Spotted Millipede= Cherry cola. Beaver= Vanilla. Dog =Fritos.) https://www.treehugger.com/animals-that-smell-like-snack-foods-4864
Add-On: Do you remember The Mills Brothers not existing? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LK_UVaFtlXo
7911.(Phantom song.)Do you remember Ticket To The Moon by ELO not existing?(Did they stop singing in the 1970's?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-XJyj_7lm3c
7912.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember credit cards not going as far back as 1888? https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/general/were-credit-cards-documented-in-1888
7913.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember sunlight killing Dracula in the novel?(Anything else about the original novel off?)(Anything else surrounding some of his history off?) https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/books/did-sunlight-kill-dracula-in-the-novel
7914.(History change.)Do you remember Snoop Dogg not having 3 sons and a daughter?(Did he never play semi-pro football?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkImbTCh8Lc
7915.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Jeffrey R. MacDonald not existing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rOyMQEshs
7916.(History change.)Do you remember the 2016 bombings in New Jersey and New York not happening? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQE65pDsyK4
7917.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Helter Skelter being wrote in blood on the walls in the iconic Manson murders instead of Healter Skelter?(Did the Paw-Paw not exist?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I4-9D287LE
7918.(History change.)Do you remember the first Muppet on TV appearing in 1976 instead of early as 1955 and through the 1960's? https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/tv/first-muppet-in-1962
7919.(Music Lyrics change.)"There is no other place I'd rather be."/"There is no other place I want to be."(Any other lyrics off?)(Any of his logos off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk_D6XHo9OE
7920.(Fictional Character appearance change.)Do you remember Ghostface's nose looking normal instead of like a heart?(Was it never Ghost Face or GhostFace?)(Did his face look scarier before instead of sad or innocent?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostface_(identity)
7921.(Can't think of a title.)Do your remember the pads of bear paws being more even?(Was there not extra padding in the lower area?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear
7922.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember National Night Out not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnW8OBlq7-o
7923.(Can't think of a title.)Do your remember National Fart Day not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ebeQsmH1Vo
7924.(Phantom band.)Do you remember Reignwolf not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYGEbWXEXwk
7925.(Date change.)Do you remember the first Sex Change operation not being as early as 1930?(Anything else off about any of the earlier sex changes or celebrities?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbuNzAUp8Is
7926.(Date change.)Do you remember electric bikes not being around as early as 1895? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MrhgG8Py2Y
7927.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember these things being different or not a thing?(Eva is a rare name, more global hums, Katmandu, lion face color changes, congreve rocket, microwave auditory effect, more Frank's RedHot logo changes, Carrington event is not unique, weird anteater colors, Pudu deer, spotted Cuscus, lots of rules about doing taxes have changed, brain-eating amoeba, more on Ramses II, Republican logo stars, furs seals have pointy ears, Satan's storm 1960, and other things.)(Video below.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfwuxGoBBNw
7928.(Date change.)Do you remember Social Distancing, face masks, and self-quarantine not being done in the 1916 Polio epidemic?(Were they first used for Covid-19?)(Were they not used for Influenza in 1918?)(Were they not used during the SARS epidemic in 2003?)(Anything else surrounding the history of them off?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_distancing
7929.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Tasmanian devils being extinct?(Did the not exist?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svPpwy_j0w4
7930.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the scene leading up to This Is Me differently than it is? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdROFMLpdgQ
7931.(Gum Logo change.)Do you remember there never being a duck in the Bubble Yum logo?(Swan?) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_Yum
7932.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the "business you were passionate about" argument happening in 2019 instead of 2018?("She's the least interesting to look at."/"She's the least exciting to look at.") https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urzF5LjN5kY
7933.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the "Heaven Parable" not being a thing?(Anything else surrounding it off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7HOvyRWZTY
7934.(Date change)Do you remember moving sidewalks not being around as early as 1893?(Were they not around in the early 1900's?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozDoNTGFq6E
7935.(Phrase change.)Biting My time/Biding My Time https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-phrase-biding-my-time-mean
7936.(Phrase change.)World Wind Romance/Whirlwind Romance https://theawarenesscentre.com/whirlwind-romance/
7937.(Phrase change.)Windshield FactoWind Chill Factor https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_chill
7938.(Phrase change.)Takes Two To Tangle/Takes Two To Tango https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/it_takes_two_to_tangle
7939.(Spelling change.)Underbrella/Umbrella https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella
7940.(Spelling change.)SkyscratcheSkyscraper https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyscraper
7941.(Phrase change.)Vim And VinegaVim And Vigor http://www.wordwizard.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?t=2617
7942.(Phrase change.)Heimlich RemoveHeimlich Maneuver https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdominal_thrusts
7943.(Phrase change.)Pre-Madonna/Prima Donna https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/30/pre-madonna/
7944.(Phrase change.)Stand At A Tension/Stand At Attention https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stand%20at%20attention
7945.(Phrase change.)Out Of Bounce/Out Of Bounds https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/out-of-bounds-out-of-bounce.3192399/
7946.(Phrase change.)Whet Your Whistle/Wet Your Whistle(Wet Your Appetite/Whet Your Appetite) https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/usage-whet-your-appetite-and-wet-your-whistle
7947.(Phrase change.)Hell In A Handbag/Hell In A Handbasket https://grammarist.com/phrase/go-to-hell-in-a-handbasket/
7948.(Phrase change.)Optical Delusion/Optical Illusion https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_illusion
7949.(Phrase change.)Junk Start/Jump Start https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_start_(vehicle)
7950.(Phrase change.)Play It By YeaPlay It By Ear https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Play%20it%20by%20year
7951.(Phrase change.)Pass Mustard/Pass Muster https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pass_muster
7952.(Spelling change.)Cold Slaw/Coleslaw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleslaw
7953.(Phrase change.)Color Coat/Color Code https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_code
7954.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember tether cars and tether car racing not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2wbugSHdQ
7955.(Date change.)Do you remember the first appearance of Batman on TV breing in the 1960's instead of 1943 and 1949? https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/movies/batman-movie-in-the-1940s
7956.(Famous Rapper name change.)Zach De La Rocha/Zack De La Rocha(Any of his logos off?)(Anything else off?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PVncfGYJ0us
7957.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember explosives never being legal to purchase? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrbLPiI6ISM
Add-On: Do you remember C-3PO never sometimes having silver rings on his shoulders?(Was his name short for Cyborg 3 Protocol?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-3PO
Add-On: Do your remember Stormtroopers?(Storm Trooper?)never having green eyes?(Did they never have blue lines on their cheeks?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormtrooper_(Star_Wars)
Add-On: Do you remember the letters in Gracie Films(Grace Films?)being more normal?(Did the "shh" girl not have glasses?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsxMkdADP7M
7958.(Fictional Character appearance change.)Do you remember Ben Willis from I Know What You Did Last Summer wearing a yellow fisherman outfit instead of a black one?(Anything else about his outfit off?) https://iknowwhatyoudidlastsummer.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_Willis
7959.(Mascot appearance change.)Do you remember Ronald McDonald always wearing white gloves instead of yellow ones? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_McDonald
7960.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember a scene in Men In Black where Edgar The Bug is eating mashed potatoes and they start pouring out of his neck and he duct tapes his neck shut?(Was the scene in Idle Hands?)(Was the scene in Pet Sematary Two?) https://meninblack.fandom.com/wiki/Edgar_the_Bug https://the-dead-meat.fandom.com/wiki/Gus_Gilbert https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idle_Hands
Add-On: Do you remember Benjamin Franklin getting struck by lightning during the kite experiment? https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/science/kite-experiment-was-ben-franklin-struck-by-lightning
Add-On: Do you remember Madonna not being nicknamed Madge? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5xoNv5iKRU
7961.(New fruits.)Have you heard of white pumpkins?(Any other colors other than orange or patterns?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g6zcaEZXM0
7962.(Date change.)Do you remember GPS systems not going as far back as 1932? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klckkZszED8
7963.(Date change.)Do you remember the seismoscope not going as far back as 132?(Did automatic doors not go back to 50 BC?)(Did batteries not go back to 200 BC?)(Were robots and other automated machines not around 2000 years ago?)(Were vending machines not around 2000 years ago?)(Did Hero Of Alexandria not exist?)("Don't go around artless."/"Don't go 'round artless.") https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vnmov4H-TE
7964.(History change.)Do you remember Darrell Abbott not being killed on December 8, 2004?(Was it earlier or later or never?)(Did he die differently?) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimebag_Darrell
7965.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember refrigerators never exploding? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Spo6Cy_x4
7966.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember washing machines never exploding?(Did Samsung never make washing machines or dryers?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRYShEpp7l8
Add-On: Do you remember only certain Michael Jackson dance moves being inspired by older dancers instead of all of them?(Did some of these moves not get performed back then and did some of these dancers not dance like this?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDUvwlrbYjM
7967.(Music Lyrics change.)"She got down but she never got tired."/"She got down but she never got tight."("She's gonna make it through the night."/"She's gonna make it to the night.")(Did it always sound like "through the night"?)(Any other lyrics off?)(Any of their logos off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I
Add-On: Do you remember the skateboard in Back To The Future looking like a skateboard instead of the hoverboard from Back To The Future 2?(Was the hoverboard round on both ends and did it not have a black dot on it?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkyLnWm1iCs
Add-On: Do you remember the balloon in the sewer scene in IT(1990) being red instead of yellow?("Do you want a balloon?"/"Don't you want a balloon?")(Was Pennywise male or genderless and not female?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUPq6X-Y1Kg
7968.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the star on the special edition Beanie Babies being next to the name instead of the logo?(Was it on the left or the right?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beanie_Babies
7969.(Phantom movie.)Do you remember Dirty Grandpa not existing?(Was Dreck not a word?)(Robert DeNero or De Nero?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m353Fl6aUN8
7970.(Music Lyrics change.)"Strange brew, girl what's inside of you?"/"Strange brew, kill what's inside of you."(Any other lyrics off?)(Anything else off?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zCNu83MXAo
7971.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the Baghdad Battery not being a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n61AXOkzPxQ
7972.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Antarctica being the largest continent instead of Asia? https://www.thoughtco.com/continents-ranked-by-size-and-population-4163436
7973.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the American Airlines Flight 587 crash never happening? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_587
7974.(Motto change.)"Do no evil."/"Do not be evil."/"Don't be evil." https://www.alternatememories.com/historical-events/brands/google-do-no-evil-don-t-be-evil
7975.(New species.)Have you heard of snow fleas?(Did insects never live in snow or ice?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDS38_JZfPE
7976.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember these things being different or not a thing?(More lion face color changes, more weird plants, JFK was a war hero stranded on a desert island, more skunk spraying changes, viking God of skiing, purple sky story about particles/moisture makes no sense, human microevolution violates Darwin's theory, Milky Way has a crux arm and is eating Sagittarius, Lewy body dementia is common and has more symptoms, Great Wall Of China firing positions are pointing towards China, baby birds have special poop holding sacs, and other things.)(Video below.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZyApkOSVEI
7977.(History change.)Do you remember 1943 pennies being made of copper instead of steel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZeAklkqbI
7978.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Black Monday not being a thing? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=obYisHvyyos
7979.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember No Code by Pearl Jam not existing? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0fHgIaTAghU
Add-On: Do you remember Elvis Presley being better looking than he is now?(Did his face look more masculine and was his nose less chubby and was his jawline sharper?)(Maralyn Munroe/Marilyn Monroe) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzKwOv-bx_4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYsMF9MvXfA
Add-On: Do you remember Lizzy Borden instead of Lizzie Borden?(Wonderous/Wondrous) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AFx2_eBV2tA
7980.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Anthony Hopkins never being in Noah?(Solace?)(Hitchcock?)(Was he never in any of The Silence Of The Lambs sequels or prequels?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WngQYMUgvMs
7981.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Styrofoam not causing cancer? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XAjSZVSQAyY
7982.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the ice cream bean not being a thing?(Flowers that look like ice cream?) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inga_edulis
7983.(Pokemon appearance change.)Do you remember Abra not having white around its mouth?(Do giraffes look more angular?)(Do lions look even more different around the ears and eyes?) https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Abra_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
7984.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Shtreimels not being a thing? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtreimel
7985.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Safely Surrender Your Baby not existing?(Was forward only parking never a thing?)(Was Head-In never a thing?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfqGeWTbUhA
Add-On: Do you remember Criss Angel looking more innocent and masculine instead of demonic and feminine?(Did Axl Rose look less clean and feminine and more masculine and like a drug addict?)(Did Robert Plant look more masculine and less feminine?)(Is Charles Manson more innocent looking?)(Is Jimi Hendrix nerdier looking?)(Is Sting more feminine looking?)(Are The Beatles all looking off?)(Is Frank Sinatra more innocent looking?)(Does Joe Biden look more like Bob Barker?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD9DOtTVIOg
7986.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember these things being different or not a thing?(Color of Dumbo's feather, more new Nazca lines, Osiris is green, Kek is an Egyptian God, gigantic books, North America called Atlantis on old maps, scientists discover organ in human head, plants can't convert CO2 to oxygen anymore, ironclad beetle, God's butt at Sistine Chapel turned pink, and other things.)(Video below.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws-VPY9Kpds
7987.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember the sperm reaching the egg first being the one that was born instead of the last one reaching the egg being the one that was born? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSA85TAmdqA
7988.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember Aloha not being a thing? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DLM9d-U9SY
7989.(Can't think of a title.)Do you remember there not being pictures f Prince's death?(Did he die in the elevator or at home?)(Does he look chubbier and rounder and more feminine?) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06r7voQEg-E
Add-On: Do you remember Frankenstein's Monster having bolts in his neck instead of electrodes? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenstein
submitted by iminterestingplease
to Retconned [link] [comments]
2020.09.14 11:33 rapist We three, we happy three. Thank you to this community for advice and support. You guys are great.
Post from last week
where I initially asked for advice.
We're going for it. I see the next 2.5 months as us building up toward our goal, a Triad to be formed, on 1/1/2021. Assuming the country survives November and we survive the holiday season.
Terminology I'm going to use... Partner = current original partner. Three = new friend.
The Three of us.
- Me, old 50-something male dom. Computer engineer by trade.
- My original partner, female sub. I've been with her for the last 7-8 years. She's 15 years younger than me. She's a senior project manager that does corporate event planning. She's been my partner, but we have not married because we never saw the need.
- Three, the new one, female sub, partner's best friend who is a few years younger. She's a doctor.
Both of them are smarter than me.
This all started as a three-way that segued to more. Basically last year in December my partner asked Three, then just her friend, to join our bed. This is something we did, off and on, since we've been together. (I don't get to ask people that question. Only she. This isn't going to come up in our lives for at least the foreseeable future, if ever again.)
Three divorced her ex- two years go. She'd been his sub for about five years. He cheated on her and she left him. Considering all that went with their dom-sub relationship I give him credit for doing exactly what one is supposed to do there, he let go. He didn't try and weaponize the BDSM knowledge dynamic against her. And we all have heard that horror story occasionally. No "your honor, here are photographs of the naked slut doing.....".
That said, the few times I've meet him he seemed a bit like a jerk. But.... I'm new guy and so he's just predisposed to dislike me, and me same toward him. So that might not mean anything.
When i posted last week I was originally more cautious about moving forward than the two of them. It took me a while to figure out how to be less cautious. And it came to me.... my evidence for there being a rational solution to this three-body problem was in my partner finding me.
She found me through a corporate event where the company I work for throwing the ra-ra, aren't we great, corporate shin-dig. Company logos are all red and white and my favorite thing to do at those gatherings was to walk around asking people if the large red banners hanging everywhere remind anyone else of 1930's Germany.
She is good at her job and so while she's there just in case, she didn't have to do anything really. And she doesn't drink so the get-drunk option was out. And she was bored. She wandered over to the real-employees (as opposed to management drones) and she found me. She literally struck up a discussion about Star Trek. Because where you meet me, you think "Star Trek or Star Wars, but he likes one of those". And my answer would be I'm fine with either.... but if you force me to pick, yeah.... I'm the guy who knows General Chang (Christopher Plumber) was the Chief of Staff of the Klingon High Council.
I talked to her about Star Trek for ten minutes that night. I was too stupid to realize I was supposed to hit on her. Don't worry, she likes Star Trek too. (Her favorite series is Voyager though.... so, yeah.... maybe she's only almost perfect. I sometimes still call it Gilligan's Island in space.)
She then pursued me. She called my boss to get my phone number. Took her a while to convince me that 27 year old women was interested in a 40-something year old guy. At the time I was wasn't celibate or anything, but I was kind of resigned that i wasn't going to find that wife or life-partner. Longest relationship I'd had was two years of rocky dating a girlfriend in my early 30s.
The convincing I got from my partner was in a Star Trek thing. IDIC, Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations.
She told me I was what she was looking for. She was way more experienced than me. She knew I had issues. She still tells me she knew I jacked off to much. We have our own ritual
now. It's not pretty to those who don't know what they would be looking at.
Well, we invited Three into our bedroom. She asked to come back. We were fine with that. She'd been there six or seven times this year before we decided to go for the Triad. She saw our ritual (as opposed to being told about it). She didn't run screaming from our home. She thought it was "extreme, but endearing". She's participated a second and three time and got more involved each time. Partner laughed through her ball gag while Three tried to say some the humiliation phrases we use in the ritual. I laughed with her. We can find humor in what looks real.... torture, beating, or rape. Or some combination of all that.
My evidence that we can complete the Triad is in her original pursuit of me. We wanted a leap of trust then. And here we are seven years later and she still trusts me. That leap worked. She now wants the Triad. She wants a Three and Three wants to be with us. So she wants me to take another leap. She can have her leap! I owe it to her to try.
So we're not calling it a Triad yet. We're talking and working toward the first of the new year. Three is also staying with us more than half the time. Up to just a few days ago, all the sex had included all three. We've since started playing in pairs or two occasionally. Three and I, and Partner and Three. Making sure that works on it's own, and so far .... everyone is happy.
Three and I will have a dom-sub relationship as well. She had some different dynamics previously. She had 22-rules she was supposed to follow. We've gone through them once and I nixed some of them. Others have been edited to make them more palatable to me. Some made me think "Yeah, a guy would love that". We added a few replacements we read about in some of our research. There was a recent thread on reddit of subs comparing their rules with each other. Three liked one I liked.... a daily affirmation for her to try and be her best every day.
She also likes to wear her collar at home all the time. And she wants it as a rule. Partner has worn hers 80% of the time at home normally. But there was never a mandate associated with it. Looks like that might become something she's going to do to make three more comfortable entering into all this stuff. We'll see where that goes.
I'm almost more worried about the holidays. My family.... I have a very religious sister who doesn't understand my life. She knows vaguely about BDSM. I see my second sister just straight out asking "So, Three.... is she your friend like Partner is your friend?". She's not into BDSM, but she's a Vet.... and I'm told something like half of Vets are into pet-play. I guess some sizable amount of their side business selling pet equipment at her Veterinary clinic is to the BDSM community.
We were at her home a few years ago visiting. People from her job came by, and my sister introduced us "New Jersey freaks, met my freak brother". Hunter S. Thompson.... we're all dirty freaks.
And the nieces and nephews are old enough to understand various things now too. The questions are going to be fun this holiday year.
Anyway, were all plunging ahead. If all goes well next year will be an official Triad in our own eyes. We might do a party for our families and friends or something. Call it a news-years party with extra-family meaning or something. This is long, but I wanted to make this followup post to thank everyone for their advice. Several of you sent PMs and more and I've enjoyed those discussions as well.
And even those of you who advised extreme caution that we seem to be ignoring.... we still read what you wrote and we are trying to heed it. We just really need to at least try and make this all work.
My partner placed her trust in me when we became partners seven years ago. She wants this leap now. It's (Partly) within my power to give it to her. She is smarter than I am. So I'm going to trust that she is correct. She's earned my trust.
submitted by rapist
to BDSMAdvice [link] [comments]